Jennifer Aniston NOT Coming to 'Cougar Town' Yet
The rumor that Jennifer Aniston will play a women-loving character on "Cougar Town" is mere rumor. The report by Showbiz Spy which said Courteney Cox was finally able to lure her "Friends" co-star into her new show has also been debunked.
"There are no plans for her to be on 'Cougar Town'," a rep for Aniston told Gossip Cop. The rep added, "She has not been asked to do 'Cougar Town'."
A source told UK newspaper the Mail On Sunday, "[Cox] persuaded Jen to guest star. They have both wanted it to happen for a while, but Jennifer has been too busy. She promised she would do it as soon as she finished promoting her new film, The Bounty Hunter, and it was Jen's idea to play a lesbian. She wanted to do something different."
While there is no immediate plan to have Aniston on the sitcom, Cox has promised executive producer Bill Lawrence that she would try to persuade Aniston. "Courteney promised me as a birthday gift she'd make that happen, and I think that's supersweet," Lawrence said.
- Watch Ed Sheeran Adorably Crash Katy Perry's Interview
- Neil Gaiman's 'American Gods' Finally Has Premiere Date
- 'Their Finest' New Trailer Conveys Warmth Amid WWII
- First Trailer for Netflix's 'Burning Sands' Features Black Fraternity Hazing
- Meghan Trainor Empowers Women on New Song 'I'm a Lady'
- 'Fargo' Murders Santa Claus in First Season 3 Teaser
- Kim Kardashian Suffers Nip Slip in Racy Corset Top
- 'The Walking Dead' Star Slams People Complaining of Racist T-Shirt