Jennifer Aniston NOT Coming to 'Cougar Town' Yet
The rumor that Jennifer Aniston will play a women-loving character on "Cougar Town" is mere rumor. The report by Showbiz Spy which said Courteney Cox was finally able to lure her "Friends" co-star into her new show has also been debunked.
"There are no plans for her to be on 'Cougar Town'," a rep for Aniston told Gossip Cop. The rep added, "She has not been asked to do 'Cougar Town'."
A source told UK newspaper the Mail On Sunday, "[Cox] persuaded Jen to guest star. They have both wanted it to happen for a while, but Jennifer has been too busy. She promised she would do it as soon as she finished promoting her new film, The Bounty Hunter, and it was Jen's idea to play a lesbian. She wanted to do something different."
While there is no immediate plan to have Aniston on the sitcom, Cox has promised executive producer Bill Lawrence that she would try to persuade Aniston. "Courteney promised me as a birthday gift she'd make that happen, and I think that's supersweet," Lawrence said.
- Mantis Reveals Star-Lord's Deep Dark Secret in 'Guardians of the Galaxy 2' New Trailer
- Watch: Rita Ora Drops Her Top in Raunchy Love Advent Video
- Britney Spears Gets Surprise Birthday Cake on Stage at 2016 Jingle Ball
- Granger Smith Broke His Rips and Punctured His Lung After Falling From Stage
- Madonna Wants to Remarry Sean Penn for $150,000 at Miami's Art Basel
- Chris Evans Feels 'Rage' Over 'Last Tango in Paris' Real Rape Scene
- Mariah Carey Not Too Keen on Comparison Between Her Alter Ego Bianca and Beyonce's Sasha Fierce
- Mark Wahlberg Criticizes Fellow Celebs Who Talk About Politics