Jennifer Aniston NOT Coming to 'Cougar Town' Yet
The rumor that Jennifer Aniston will play a women-loving character on "Cougar Town" is mere rumor. The report by Showbiz Spy which said Courteney Cox was finally able to lure her "Friends" co-star into her new show has also been debunked.
"There are no plans for her to be on 'Cougar Town'," a rep for Aniston told Gossip Cop. The rep added, "She has not been asked to do 'Cougar Town'."
A source told UK newspaper the Mail On Sunday, "[Cox] persuaded Jen to guest star. They have both wanted it to happen for a while, but Jennifer has been too busy. She promised she would do it as soon as she finished promoting her new film, The Bounty Hunter, and it was Jen's idea to play a lesbian. She wanted to do something different."
While there is no immediate plan to have Aniston on the sitcom, Cox has promised executive producer Bill Lawrence that she would try to persuade Aniston. "Courteney promised me as a birthday gift she'd make that happen, and I think that's supersweet," Lawrence said.
- Watch a Preview of Halsey and Lauren Jauregui's 'Strangers' Video
- Beyonce Channels Michael Jackson in Throwback Photos
- Blac Chyna Licks Christina Milian's Boob in NSFW Pic
- Selena Gomez Spotted Lip Syncing to The Weeknd's Songs at His Show in Toronto
- Orlando Bloom's Naked Photo Is Spread All Over Hollywood
- Miley Cyrus and Liam Hemsworth Are Reportedly Trying for Twins
- Kim Kardashian Is Jealous of Kourtney's Banging Bikini Body
- From Jail to Cannes! 'Hot Felon' Jeremy Meeks Partying With Nicki Minaj at amfAR Gala