Justin Bieber, Ben Stiller, Jamie Oliver Visit 'Letterman' Set
Celebrities who paid a visit to "Late Show with David Letterman" on Tuesday, March 23 were captured on camera outside the Ed Sullivan Theatre. Among the stars was teen singing sensation Justin Bieber who was scheduled to promote his new album "My World 2.0" and performed the hits.
Celebrity chef Jamie Oliver was also a guest. The British import was promoting his new TV show "Food Revolution" which is produced by Ryan Seacrest. In the show, Jamie is helping Americans to curb obesity by visiting unhealthy cities and make some changes to the food diet. Premiered on March 21 on ABC, the show generally received positive reviews.
The other guest was Ben Stiller who was there in support of his latest film, "Greenberg". The drama comedy hit limited theaters in U.S. on March 19. Stiller stars as Roger who tries to reconnect with friend and former bandmate Ivan and old flame Beth.
- Cress Williams to Lead The CW's DC Superhero Series 'Black Lightning'
- Joe Carnahan Rumored to Direct 'X-Force', Ryan Reynolds to Co-Write the Movie
- Did Nicki Minaj Just Diss Lil' Kim in Gucci Mane Collaboration 'Make Love'?
- Fifth Harmony, Nick Viall and Nancy Kerrigan to Join 'DWTS' Season 24
- Justin Bieber Denies Peeing His Pants: 'Water Spilled on My D**k Area'
- Meryl Streep Reacts After Karl Lagerfeld Calls Her 'Cheap' for Snubbing Chanel Dress at Oscars
- Watch Ed Sheeran Adorably Crash Katy Perry's Interview
- Neil Gaiman's 'American Gods' Finally Has Premiere Date