Justin Bieber, Ben Stiller, Jamie Oliver Visit 'Letterman' Set
Celebrities who paid a visit to "Late Show with David Letterman" on Tuesday, March 23 were captured on camera outside the Ed Sullivan Theatre. Among the stars was teen singing sensation Justin Bieber who was scheduled to promote his new album "My World 2.0" and performed the hits.
Celebrity chef Jamie Oliver was also a guest. The British import was promoting his new TV show "Food Revolution" which is produced by Ryan Seacrest. In the show, Jamie is helping Americans to curb obesity by visiting unhealthy cities and make some changes to the food diet. Premiered on March 21 on ABC, the show generally received positive reviews.
The other guest was Ben Stiller who was there in support of his latest film, "Greenberg". The drama comedy hit limited theaters in U.S. on March 19. Stiller stars as Roger who tries to reconnect with friend and former bandmate Ivan and old flame Beth.
- Seth Rogen's R-Rated Animated Comedy 'Sausage Party' to Join Oscar Race
- Rihanna Regrets Skipping Drake's Party and Letting Taylor Swift Steal the Spotlight
- Olivia Wilde Shares Breastfeeding Photo, Finds New Drinking Buddy in Newborn Daughter
- Twitter Rips Drake for Mocking Kid Cudi's Mental Illness in New Diss Track
- Awkward! Taylor Swift, Katy Perry and Ex John Mayer Attend Drake's Birthday Party
- Is Kendall Jenner Dating Anwar Hadid?
- Watch Ariana Grande and Bruno Mars Perform at Star-Studded We Can Survive Concert
- Kim Kardashian Angry at Beyonce for Not Reaching Out to Her After Paris Robbery