Justin Bieber, Ben Stiller, Jamie Oliver Visit 'Letterman' Set
Celebrities who paid a visit to "Late Show with David Letterman" on Tuesday, March 23 were captured on camera outside the Ed Sullivan Theatre. Among the stars was teen singing sensation Justin Bieber who was scheduled to promote his new album "My World 2.0" and performed the hits.
Celebrity chef Jamie Oliver was also a guest. The British import was promoting his new TV show "Food Revolution" which is produced by Ryan Seacrest. In the show, Jamie is helping Americans to curb obesity by visiting unhealthy cities and make some changes to the food diet. Premiered on March 21 on ABC, the show generally received positive reviews.
The other guest was Ben Stiller who was there in support of his latest film, "Greenberg". The drama comedy hit limited theaters in U.S. on March 19. Stiller stars as Roger who tries to reconnect with friend and former bandmate Ivan and old flame Beth.
- 'DWTS' Pro Peta Murgatroyd and Maksim Chmerkovskiy Expecting First Child, but Something Upset Them
- Ben Affleck Gives Jennifer Garner 11-Carat Diamond Ahead of Their Anniversary - Is It True?
- Iggy Azalea Teases Collaboration With Zedd After Pushing Back Her Album's Release
- Kanye West Ready to Take Legal Action if Sex Tapes Leak
- Yikes! Kendall and Kylie Jenner Reportedly in 'Bizarre Love Triangle' With Scott Disick
- New 'Luke Cage' Set Photos Reveal Villain Diamondback
- Tom Hanks and Rita Wilson's Marriage Reportedly Crumbles. Here's the Truth
- Prince Hated the Idea of Appearing in a Music Video With Madonna