Justin Bieber, Ben Stiller, Jamie Oliver Visit 'Letterman' Set
Celebrities who paid a visit to "Late Show with David Letterman" on Tuesday, March 23 were captured on camera outside the Ed Sullivan Theatre. Among the stars was teen singing sensation Justin Bieber who was scheduled to promote his new album "My World 2.0" and performed the hits.
Celebrity chef Jamie Oliver was also a guest. The British import was promoting his new TV show "Food Revolution" which is produced by Ryan Seacrest. In the show, Jamie is helping Americans to curb obesity by visiting unhealthy cities and make some changes to the food diet. Premiered on March 21 on ABC, the show generally received positive reviews.
The other guest was Ben Stiller who was there in support of his latest film, "Greenberg". The drama comedy hit limited theaters in U.S. on March 19. Stiller stars as Roger who tries to reconnect with friend and former bandmate Ivan and old flame Beth.
- Caitlyn Jenner to Become Mom Next Year as She's Banned From Meeting Baby Dream
- Rihanna Squashes Beyonce Grammys Feud Rumors: 'This Is Just Unnecessary!'
- Zac Efron Goes Shirtless in Teaser Trailer for 'Baywatch'
- 'Reign' Canceled by The CW After 4 Seasons
- It's Official! Joe Jonas and Sophie Turner Are Dating
- Are Britney Spears and Christina Aguilera Collaborating on New 'Glory' Remix?
- Sia Splits From Husband of Two Years, Erik Anders Lang
- Is Angelina Jolie Giving Brad Pitt a Second Chance?