Justin Bieber, Ben Stiller, Jamie Oliver Visit 'Letterman' Set
Celebrities who paid a visit to "Late Show with David Letterman" on Tuesday, March 23 were captured on camera outside the Ed Sullivan Theatre. Among the stars was teen singing sensation Justin Bieber who was scheduled to promote his new album "My World 2.0" and performed the hits.
Celebrity chef Jamie Oliver was also a guest. The British import was promoting his new TV show "Food Revolution" which is produced by Ryan Seacrest. In the show, Jamie is helping Americans to curb obesity by visiting unhealthy cities and make some changes to the food diet. Premiered on March 21 on ABC, the show generally received positive reviews.
The other guest was Ben Stiller who was there in support of his latest film, "Greenberg". The drama comedy hit limited theaters in U.S. on March 19. Stiller stars as Roger who tries to reconnect with friend and former bandmate Ivan and old flame Beth.
- Comic-Con: 'Game of Thrones' Teases Season 7 With Production Video
- 'Kong: Skull Island' Poster Reveals First Look at the Beastly King
- Amber Rose Defends Kanye West Amid Taylor Swift Feud, but Begs Him to 'Stay out of the News'
- Comic-Con: Check Out 'The Walking Dead' Season 7 and 'Fear the Walking Dead' Season 2B Trailers
- 'The Bachelor' Star Chris Soules' Ex Whitney Bischoff Is Engaged Again
- Comic-Con: 'Scream Queens' Stars Share Details of Season 2, Colton Haynes' Cast in Mystery Role
- Dakota Johnson Channels 'Fifty Shades' Character in This Provocative Photo
- Celine Dion Slays Her Impressions of Rihanna, Cher and Sia on 'Tonight Show'