Jamie Foxx Adds T.I.'s Voice on Justin Timberlake-Featuring Track
Already having Justin Timberlake on the hook, Jamie Foxx wants more featured guest for his new song "Winner". The singer/actor then recruited T.I. who was just released from jail in December last year to provide additional verses to the track.
Possibly included in Jamie's next studio installment, "Winner" actually was leaked last year with the R&B singer collaborating only with Justin. The final version of the song was later debuted on Power 105 jock DJ Envy's New York radio show Tuesday afternoon, March 23.
Jamie Foxx's new album is yet to be titled. In Amazon, the record is listed under the name of New Release 2010 and scheduled to be made available for purchase in June.
As for T.I., the rapper who is currently staying in a halfway house has released a post-prison single called "I'm Back" as "something to keep the streets warm." Additionally, he is expected to drop a new album on August 24, several months after moving out of the facility.
More Jamie Foxx News
- Tarek El Moussa Addresses Rumors He Called Estranged Wife Christina a 'Whore'
- George Clooney Writes Touching Tribute to Cousin and 'NCIS: LA' Star Miguel Ferrer Who Dies at 61
- Little Mix Releases Sexy and Colorful Music Video for 'Touch'
- ABC Is Considering 'Black-ish' Spin-Off Starring Yara Shahidi
- Anne Hathaway to Join Rebel Wilson in 'Nasty Women'
- Everyone Loves Chrissy Teigen for Showing Off Her Stretch Marks in New Photo
- Mandy Moore Is Eager to Have Kids 'Sooner Than Later.' Ready to Start a Family?
- Ed Sheeran Wants to Collaborate With Beyonce, Plans Tour in March