Jamie Foxx Adds T.I.'s Voice on Justin Timberlake-Featuring Track
Already having Justin Timberlake on the hook, Jamie Foxx wants more featured guest for his new song "Winner". The singer/actor then recruited T.I. who was just released from jail in December last year to provide additional verses to the track.
Possibly included in Jamie's next studio installment, "Winner" actually was leaked last year with the R&B singer collaborating only with Justin. The final version of the song was later debuted on Power 105 jock DJ Envy's New York radio show Tuesday afternoon, March 23.
Jamie Foxx's new album is yet to be titled. In Amazon, the record is listed under the name of New Release 2010 and scheduled to be made available for purchase in June.
As for T.I., the rapper who is currently staying in a halfway house has released a post-prison single called "I'm Back" as "something to keep the streets warm." Additionally, he is expected to drop a new album on August 24, several months after moving out of the facility.
More Jamie Foxx News
- Chris Brown Is Released on $250K Bail, Lawyer Calls Assault Allegations 'Demonstrably False'
- Daniel Craig Goes Blonde for His Villain Role in 'Logan Lucky'
- Tyga Has His Ferrari Repossessed While Bentley Shopping With Kylie Jenner
- 'The Flash' Teases Flashpoint Storyline in First Official Images From Season 3
- Halsey Flashes Her Bare Crotch as She Ditches Panties for a VMA After-Party
- Marvel Developing 'New Warriors' Comedy Series Featuring Squirrel Girl
- Mark Hamill Shaves His Jedi Beard and Hints at His Return to 'Star Wars Episode IX'
- 'Supergirl' Casts Superman Villain Metallo for Season 2