Jamie Foxx Adds T.I.'s Voice on Justin Timberlake-Featuring Track
Already having Justin Timberlake on the hook, Jamie Foxx wants more featured guest for his new song "Winner". The singer/actor then recruited T.I. who was just released from jail in December last year to provide additional verses to the track.
Possibly included in Jamie's next studio installment, "Winner" actually was leaked last year with the R&B singer collaborating only with Justin. The final version of the song was later debuted on Power 105 jock DJ Envy's New York radio show Tuesday afternoon, March 23.
Jamie Foxx's new album is yet to be titled. In Amazon, the record is listed under the name of New Release 2010 and scheduled to be made available for purchase in June.
As for T.I., the rapper who is currently staying in a halfway house has released a post-prison single called "I'm Back" as "something to keep the streets warm." Additionally, he is expected to drop a new album on August 24, several months after moving out of the facility.
More Jamie Foxx News
- Mr. Robot 2.05 Preview: This Is What You Wanted
- JoJo Was Forced to Inject Herself to Lose Weight Fast
- Calvin Harris Is Avoiding Kanye West Collab Amid Taylor Swift Feud
- 'Gilmore Girls: A Year in the Life' Gets First Teaser and Premiere Date
- Jennifer Garner and Ben Affleck '100 Percent Still Separated' Amid Reconciliation Rumors
- Miranda Lambert's Rep Shoots Down Pregnancy Rumors
- Watch Star-Studded Performance of 'What the World Needs Now Is Love' at DNC
- 'Miss Peregrine's Home for Peculiar Children' Featurette Brings Out the Poetic World