Jamie Foxx Adds T.I.'s Voice on Justin Timberlake-Featuring Track
Already having Justin Timberlake on the hook, Jamie Foxx wants more featured guest for his new song "Winner". The singer/actor then recruited T.I. who was just released from jail in December last year to provide additional verses to the track.
Possibly included in Jamie's next studio installment, "Winner" actually was leaked last year with the R&B singer collaborating only with Justin. The final version of the song was later debuted on Power 105 jock DJ Envy's New York radio show Tuesday afternoon, March 23.
Jamie Foxx's new album is yet to be titled. In Amazon, the record is listed under the name of New Release 2010 and scheduled to be made available for purchase in June.
As for T.I., the rapper who is currently staying in a halfway house has released a post-prison single called "I'm Back" as "something to keep the streets warm." Additionally, he is expected to drop a new album on August 24, several months after moving out of the facility.
More Jamie Foxx News
- Ryan Reynolds Wants 'Deadpool' / 'Wolverine' Crossover to Happen
- Reese Witherspoon Teams Up With Nick Kroll for EDM Rendition of 'Shake It Off'
- 'Puff the Magic Dragon' Gets Live-Action/Animated Hybrid Movie
- Mila Kunis Shows Impressive Post-Baby Body After Giving Birth to Son Dimitri
- 'Shameless' Season 8 Renewal Is Put on Hold as Emmy Rossum Asks for Pay Parity
- Ryan Reynolds Finally Reveals Why He Looked So Uninterested in That Taylor Swift Photo
- 'Transformers' Star Isabela Moner Lands Key Role in 'Sicario' Sequel 'Soldado'
- HBO and J.J. Abrams Teaming Up for Space Drama 'Glare'