'How to Train Your Dragon' Explains 'Unique Relationship' in New Featurette
Two days before hitting U.S. theaters, "How to Train Your Dragon" has teased audience with a new featurette. In addition to containing interviews with Jay Baruchel, Gerard Butler and America Ferrera who talk about the unique relationship between Hiccup and his dragon called Toothless, the snippet which makes its way out via Yahoo! Movies also gives a look at some scenes which highlight how Hiccup gets along with the dragon.
Set in the mythical world of burly Vikings and wild dragons, the film centers its story on Hiccup, a Viking teenager who doesn't exactly fit in with his tribe's longstanding tradition of heroic dragon slayers. His world is turned upside down when he encounters a dragon that challenges him and his fellow Vikings to see the world from an entirely different point of view.
Jay Baruchel provides the voice for Hiccup, Gerard Butler is cast as Stoick and America Ferrera lends her voice fo Astrid. Also among the cast ensemble are Jonah Hill, Christopher Mintz-Plasse, Craig Ferguson and Kristen Wiig. This 3-D animated adventure by DreamWorks will be unleashed in U.S. theaters on March 26.
- Harley Quinn and The Joker Sport Very Different Tattoos in Early 'Suicide Squad' Concept Art
- 'Gotham': Cameron Monaghan Teases Disfigured Jerome With These Photos
- Spoiler Alert! 'Arrow' Showrunner Unveils Season 5 Finale Scene
- Trouble in Paradise? Jennifer Aniston's 'Tired' Justin Theroux Chooses His Career Over Her
- The Rock Has Some Epic Fights in New 'Jumanji' On-Set Photos
- Lady GaGa Causes Twitter Frenzy With Her 'Unrecognizable' Face on 'X Factor'
- New 'The Flash' Set Photos Reveal New Villain and a Mysterious Character
- Report: 'Game of Thrones' Books UFC Fighter Conor McGregor for Upcoming Season