'How to Train Your Dragon' Explains 'Unique Relationship' in New Featurette
Two days before hitting U.S. theaters, "How to Train Your Dragon" has teased audience with a new featurette. In addition to containing interviews with Jay Baruchel, Gerard Butler and America Ferrera who talk about the unique relationship between Hiccup and his dragon called Toothless, the snippet which makes its way out via Yahoo! Movies also gives a look at some scenes which highlight how Hiccup gets along with the dragon.
Set in the mythical world of burly Vikings and wild dragons, the film centers its story on Hiccup, a Viking teenager who doesn't exactly fit in with his tribe's longstanding tradition of heroic dragon slayers. His world is turned upside down when he encounters a dragon that challenges him and his fellow Vikings to see the world from an entirely different point of view.
Jay Baruchel provides the voice for Hiccup, Gerard Butler is cast as Stoick and America Ferrera lends her voice fo Astrid. Also among the cast ensemble are Jonah Hill, Christopher Mintz-Plasse, Craig Ferguson and Kristen Wiig. This 3-D animated adventure by DreamWorks will be unleashed in U.S. theaters on March 26.
- Watch Barden Bellas Dance in 'Pitch Perfect 3' Behind-the-Scenes Video
- James Marsden Is Under Consideration to Join 'Green Lantern Corps' as Hal Jordan
- Blake Lively 'Livid' Over Ryan Reynolds' Possible Reunion With Ex-Wife Scarlett Johansson
- The Weeknd Reunites With Selena Gomez at a Club After Running Into Ex Bella Hadid
- 'The Lost City of Z' Gets New International Trailer
- Peter Dinklage's New Red Hair May Hint at His 'Avengers: Infinity War' Role
- Future Enjoys Lavish Getaway in Dubai in New Video for 'Poppin' Tags'
- James Cameron and 'Deadpool' Director Tim Miller Team Up for New 'Terminator' Movie