Madonna to Work With Jason Derulo
Madonna and Jason Derulo are going to make beautiful music together. Jason who once supported Lady GaGa in the first leg of her North American Monster Ball tour confirmed that matter.
"I'm about to work with Madonna, and I've been watching her for years," the male singer/songwriter told Us Weekly. "I would love to be a part of another reinvention. She's been able to reinvent herself time and time again. I'll probably be part of that."
Madonna is currently working on her next studio installment to follow up her 2008 effort "Hard Candy". She has worked with producer/disc jokey David Guetta in a new song. "That's done, the single will be out very soon and it's amazing, I'm very happy," the DJ said in an interview earlier this month.
Jason Derulo, meanwhile, has released his debut album "Jason Derulo" in the U.S. on March 2. The record arrived at No. 11 on Billboard Hot 200 during its first week and managed to peak at No. 8 at the albums chart across the pond.
- Rihanna Warns Fans Not to Play Pokemon Go at Her Concert as Beyonce and Adele Face Same Issue
- Disney Plans 'Han Solo' Trilogy With Alden Ehrenreich
- Chrissy Teigen and Kim Kardashian Fought With Their Husbands at Each Other's Wedding
- Karl Urban Debuts His 'Thor: Ragnarok' Look. See His Newly Shaved Head
- Matt Damon and Jimmy Kimmel Go to Couples Therapy Again. Does It Work This Time?
- Jeremy Renner's Ex Claims He Refuses to Pay Child Support
- Secretly Married? See Miley Cyrus' New Band on Her Ring Finger
- Meet the Ravagers From 'Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2'