Madonna to Work With Jason Derulo
Madonna and Jason Derulo are going to make beautiful music together. Jason who once supported Lady GaGa in the first leg of her North American Monster Ball tour confirmed that matter.
"I'm about to work with Madonna, and I've been watching her for years," the male singer/songwriter told Us Weekly. "I would love to be a part of another reinvention. She's been able to reinvent herself time and time again. I'll probably be part of that."
Madonna is currently working on her next studio installment to follow up her 2008 effort "Hard Candy". She has worked with producer/disc jokey David Guetta in a new song. "That's done, the single will be out very soon and it's amazing, I'm very happy," the DJ said in an interview earlier this month.
Jason Derulo, meanwhile, has released his debut album "Jason Derulo" in the U.S. on March 2. The record arrived at No. 11 on Billboard Hot 200 during its first week and managed to peak at No. 8 at the albums chart across the pond.
- Kim Kardashian Endorses Hillary Clinton, Shuts Down Rumor That She Votes for Donald Trump
- Angelina Jolie and Her Kids Move Into Rental House Amid Brad Pitt Divorce
- Find Out the Gender of Olivia Wilde's Second Child With Jason Sudeikis!
- Orlando Bloom and Malin Akerman Have Steamy Threesome on Netflix's 'Easy'
- Megan Hilty and Brian Gallagher Expecting Their Second Child
- Marion Cotillard's Partner Breaks Silence on Brad Pitt Affair Rumors
- Julia Roberts to Play PTA Mom Framed for Drug Possession in True-Story Movie
- Pippa Middleton's Private Photos Stolen After Her iCloud Got Hacked