Madonna to Work With Jason Derulo
Madonna and Jason Derulo are going to make beautiful music together. Jason who once supported Lady GaGa in the first leg of her North American Monster Ball tour confirmed that matter.
"I'm about to work with Madonna, and I've been watching her for years," the male singer/songwriter told Us Weekly. "I would love to be a part of another reinvention. She's been able to reinvent herself time and time again. I'll probably be part of that."
Madonna is currently working on her next studio installment to follow up her 2008 effort "Hard Candy". She has worked with producer/disc jokey David Guetta in a new song. "That's done, the single will be out very soon and it's amazing, I'm very happy," the DJ said in an interview earlier this month.
Jason Derulo, meanwhile, has released his debut album "Jason Derulo" in the U.S. on March 2. The record arrived at No. 11 on Billboard Hot 200 during its first week and managed to peak at No. 8 at the albums chart across the pond.
More Madonna News
- Tiny Harris Fake Facebook Stirs Up Floyd Mayweather, Jr. Affair Rumor
- Michael Bay Has Initial Idea for an R-Rated 'Bumblebee' Spin-Off
- Red Hot Chili Peppers Gets Animated in Bizarre Video for 'Sick Love'
- Mariah Carey's New Boyfriend Bryan Tanaka Admits He's 'Always Had a Thing' for Her
- Arnold Schwarzenegger Promises 'Refreshing' 'Celebrity Apprentice' in New Sneak Peek
- 'Last Tango in Paris' Rape Scene Backlash Is 'Ridiculous,' Says Bernardo Bertolucci
- Jimmy Kimmel's Wife Molly McNearney Is Pregnant With Their Second Child
- 'The Voice' Semifinals Recap: The Top 8 Vying for Spots in the Final 4