Justin Bieber: I Don't Like Mariah Carey's Music
In a recent interview, Justin Bieber talked about his senior Mariah Carey and ruled out a duet project with the R&B singer. The 16-year-old singer explained her new music in "Memoirs of an Imperfect Angel" is the reason why he doesn't want to collaborate with her.
"I don't love her new music, it's not the same," the Canadian pop singing sensation told The Sun. "It's like Michael Jordan coming back out to play in the NBA. She is past her best."
While he is not interested to team up with Mariah Carey, the young pop star said he would love to hook up with British songbird Corinne Bailey Rae. "She's a talented artist and seems like a nice person," he reasoned.
Another thing that he discussed was his life as an ordinary kid despite the fact that he is a big star now. "I'm a grounded person. I don't need security when I'm home as they know who I am. I live with my mum and tour with my dad," he stated. "I'm just a regular 16 year old kid. I make good grilled cheese and I like girls. I have to do my homework which is a chore. English is my best subject but I'm bad at chemistry."
"I could finish this year but I want to continue at school until I'm 18 in case I decide to go to college. I don't want to limit my options. You never know how things are going to work out."
Beside doing an interview, Justin Bieber also did an acoustic set, singing a cover version of Usher's "You Got It Bad" and his own songs "Baby" and "Never Let You Go".
"You Got It Bad":
"Never Let You Go":
More Justin Bieber News
- Mantis Reveals Star-Lord's Deep Dark Secret in 'Guardians of the Galaxy 2' New Trailer
- Watch: Rita Ora Drops Her Top in Raunchy Love Advent Video
- Britney Spears Gets Surprise Birthday Cake on Stage at 2016 Jingle Ball
- Granger Smith Broke His Rips and Punctured His Lung After Falling From Stage
- Madonna Wants to Remarry Sean Penn for $150,000 at Miami's Art Basel
- Chris Evans Feels 'Rage' Over 'Last Tango in Paris' Real Rape Scene
- Mariah Carey Not Too Keen on Comparison Between Her Alter Ego Bianca and Beyonce's Sasha Fierce
- Mark Wahlberg Criticizes Fellow Celebs Who Talk About Politics