Russell Brand's 'Get Him to the Greek' Debuts New Red Band Trailer
Universal Pictures has released a new age-restricted trailer for "Get Him to the Greek" to tease audience with more fresh scenes from the movie. Following Jonah Hill who is sent to bring Russell Brand to Los Angeles within 72 hours, the snippet gives a look at how Jonah is tempted to enjoy a wild night life during his duty. A glimpse of topless woman is additionally seen in this video.
Used to work behind the desk, a record-company intern Aaron Green is sent on a mission to escort an out-of-control rock star Aldous Snow from London to a gig at Los Angeles' Greek Theatre. Learning that his true love, model/pop star Jackie Q, is in Los Angeles, Aldous makes it his quest to win her back...right before kick-starting his world domination.
As the countdown to the concert begins, one innocent young man must navigate a minefield of London drug smuggles, New York City brawls and Vegas lap dances to deliver his charge safe and, sort of, sound... all while trying to remain faithful to his med student girlfriend.
Russell and Jonah take the roles of Aldous and Aaron respectively, while Rose Byrne stars as Aldous' love interest and Elisabeth Moss plays Aaron's girlfriend. Also joining the cast ensemble is P. Diddy who plays Aaron's record mogul boss, Sergio Roma. This comedy which is directed by "Forgetting Sarah Marshall" helmer Nicholas Stoller will entertain audience in the U.S. starting June 4.
- Cara Delevingne Nearly Topless in Ripped Top for Puma Campaign
- See Tom Brady Sunbathing Completely Naked During Vacation With Gisele Bundchen
- Everyone Is Excited to Meet Superman in New 'Supergirl' Season 2 Sneak Peeks
- Nick Jonas Shares His First Photo From 'Jumanji' Set, but There's a Catch
- The Internet Mocks Donald Trump for Sniffling and Drinking a Lot During Presidential Debate
- Listen to DNCE's New Single 'Body Moves'
- New 'Luke Cage' Trailer Reveals Surprise Cameos
- Jessica Simpson's Marriage in Trouble? She and Husband Reportedly 'Fighting Non-Stop' for Months