Russell Brand's 'Get Him to the Greek' Debuts New Red Band Trailer
Universal Pictures has released a new age-restricted trailer for "Get Him to the Greek" to tease audience with more fresh scenes from the movie. Following Jonah Hill who is sent to bring Russell Brand to Los Angeles within 72 hours, the snippet gives a look at how Jonah is tempted to enjoy a wild night life during his duty. A glimpse of topless woman is additionally seen in this video.
Used to work behind the desk, a record-company intern Aaron Green is sent on a mission to escort an out-of-control rock star Aldous Snow from London to a gig at Los Angeles' Greek Theatre. Learning that his true love, model/pop star Jackie Q, is in Los Angeles, Aldous makes it his quest to win her back...right before kick-starting his world domination.
As the countdown to the concert begins, one innocent young man must navigate a minefield of London drug smuggles, New York City brawls and Vegas lap dances to deliver his charge safe and, sort of, sound... all while trying to remain faithful to his med student girlfriend.
Russell and Jonah take the roles of Aldous and Aaron respectively, while Rose Byrne stars as Aldous' love interest and Elisabeth Moss plays Aaron's girlfriend. Also joining the cast ensemble is P. Diddy who plays Aaron's record mogul boss, Sergio Roma. This comedy which is directed by "Forgetting Sarah Marshall" helmer Nicholas Stoller will entertain audience in the U.S. starting June 4.
- 'Outlander' Casts David Berry in Pivotal Role of Lord John Grey
- 'Zombieland 2' Still Happening With Original's Scribes on Board
- Kim Kardashian Reportedly Furious Over Blac Chyna's Naked Photos for Paper Magazine
- Stephen Colbert Takes on Anthony Weiner's Sexting Scandal, Spoofs Beyonce's VMA Performance
- The Homeless Guy Accepting Miley Cyrus' Moonman at 2014 VMAs Is Selling the Trophy
- Beyonce's Daughter Blue Ivy Wears a $11,000 Dress to the VMAs Because of Course She Does
- 'Transformers: The Last Knight' Reportedly Eyes Liam Garrigan to Portray King Arthur
- No, It's Not Britney! Kourtney Kardashian Plays With Huge Snake in This Cringe-Inducing Picture