Kim Kardashian and Reggie Bush Said Having More Serious Break-Up
Kim Kardashian and Reggie Bush are allegedly once again heading to another split. The on/off couple is said having a temporary separation with Kim joining her sisters Kourtney Kardashian and Khloe Kardashian in Miami on yacht for their reality show "Kourtney and Khloe Take Miami" while Reggie spends time in New York for a photoshoot for Guys 2011 Calendar.
During his March 18 photo session, a source revealed that this-time break-up could be more serious as the insider claimed Reggie became "a little tense" after having a phone call, complaining about his relationship. The source said, "It was a two hour shoot and Reggie spent most of it texting on his phone. In between photos and costume changes, everyone on the set could tell something was going on. He became a little tense, at one point."
Moreover, a source told Radar Online that after the heated call, the New Orleans Saints tailback went into a nearby office "to use his cell phone in private" and grumbled about his relationship with the "Keeping Up with the Kardashians" star. Another source added, "Reggie had a friend with him and I could hear them talking."
Additionally, later that night, Reggie was spotted getting cozy with an unknown brunette. Reggie, who attended Robin Thicke's 33rd birthday party at the trendy New York nightclub 10ak, "was flirting up a storm", an onlooker revealed. "They talked for an hour straight." However, on March 20, when asked about the nature of his relationship with Kim, he responded, "no more questions."
Kim Kardashian and Reggie Bush have dated since 2007 after the two met at Excellence in Sports Performance Yearly Awards. They ended their romance in July 2009 but then rekindled their romance in October the same year.
More Kim Kardashian News
- MTV VMAs 2016: Beyonce and Adele Lead Nominations, Nick Jonas Is 'Disappointed' About His Snub
- Rihanna, Kendrick Lamar, Selena Gomez, Metallica to Perform at 2016 Global Citizen Concert
- Rihanna Warns Fans Not to Play Pokemon Go at Her Concert as Beyonce and Adele Face Same Issue
- Disney Plans 'Han Solo' Trilogy With Alden Ehrenreich
- Chrissy Teigen and Kim Kardashian Fought With Their Husbands at Each Other's Wedding
- Karl Urban Debuts His 'Thor: Ragnarok' Look. See His Newly Shaved Head
- Matt Damon and Jimmy Kimmel Go to Couples Therapy Again. Does It Work This Time?
- Jeremy Renner's Ex Claims He Refuses to Pay Child Support