Taylor Swift Is a Nerd in ACM Vote Campaign Video
Taylor Swift is carrying on the tradition of putting together a viral video asking fans to vote for her at the upcoming Academy of County Music Awards. The footage starts with a scene where she gathers her team in a meeting room to discuss about the campaign.
Each category where Taylor gets nominated receives different treatments. In Song of the Year and Video of the Year, "You Belong with Me" is featured as the theme song. Fans, putting on similar make-up and outfit she is wearing in the accompanying music video, get highlighted in this part.
In Female Vocalist of the Year meanwhile, one of her team does "science" and shows that Taylor is the tallest nominee compared to the other contenders, such as Miranda Lambert, Reba McEntire, Carrie Underwood and Lee Ann Womack. And so based on the "research," the country music singer already "topped" them.
In the last category Entertainer of the Year, footage from Taylor's Fearless tour are flashed, showing her entertaining thousands of her devotees in live concerts. The clip then ends with her appearing as a nerd, wearing an oversize jumper and thick-framed glasses and putting on fake teeth.
2010 ACM Awards will be held on April 18 at the MGM Grand Garden Arena in Las Vegas with Reba McEntire taking the mic as a host. Voting to determine the winners will begin on April 1.
More Taylor Swift News
- Anne Hathaway's Dress at 'Colossal' Premiere Is So Awkward She Couldn't Sit in It
- Jeremy Renner's Hawkeye May Appear in 'Ant-Man and the Wasp'
- Blac Chyna Believes That Rob Kardashian and Tyga Are Tag Teaming Against Her
- Saucy! Rita Ora Goes Braless as She Flashes Her Nipple Pasties in Sheer Top
- Little Mix Channels Inner Cowgirls in Music Video for 'No More Sad Songs' Ft. Machine Gun Kelly
- A Party Fit for Mother Monster! Get Details of Lady GaGa's Star-Studded Birthday Bash
- Jennifer Lawrence and Darren Aronofsky Are Getting More Serious, Despite Their 22-Year Age Gap
- Listen to Selena Gomez's Moody 'Only You' Cover for '13 Reasons Why'