Clips From 'Celebrity Apprentice' March 28 Episode
The women and the men's teams on "The Celebrity Apprentice" continue the battle to impress Mr. Donald Trump by creating a four-page advertorial for a new product from Norton 360 and LifeLock. The hard work, the idea, the effort topped with the eccentricity resulting from famous people combined in one room, are available to peek in a bunch of clips.
Summer Sanders is having a headache as the project manager when Cyndi Lauper could not stop herself from asking relevant questions to the task. Rod Blagojevich thinks the men "prematurely ejaculate" and need "more foreplay". Plus he regrets the fact that Curtis Stone is chosen as the celebrity spokesperson.
Sharon Osbourne trusts her guts that everybody in the team would end up disliking each other because everybody is trying to be the jockey. Summer stumbles in explaining what the team wants for the pictorial while Bill Goldberg scares off his teammates with his photo shoot. Last but not least, Bret Michaels opts to flirt with their graphic designer.
In the March 28 episode, on each team, one celebrity must be the product spokesperson and one celebrity must appear in the advertorial. In the end, each team has a very different interpretation of the task and the Norton 360 and LifeLock executives choose their favorite sending one team to victory while the other team heads to the boardroom. After a surprise turn of events, another celebrity is fired.
More The Celebrity Apprentice News
- Watch Barden Bellas Dance in 'Pitch Perfect 3' Behind-the-Scenes Video
- James Marsden Is Under Consideration to Join 'Green Lantern Corps' as Hal Jordan
- Blake Lively 'Livid' Over Ryan Reynolds' Possible Reunion With Ex-Wife Scarlett Johansson
- The Weeknd Reunites With Selena Gomez at a Club After Running Into Ex Bella Hadid
- 'The Lost City of Z' Gets New International Trailer
- Peter Dinklage's New Red Hair May Hint at His 'Avengers: Infinity War' Role
- Future Enjoys Lavish Getaway in Dubai in New Video for 'Poppin' Tags'
- James Cameron and 'Deadpool' Director Tim Miller Team Up for New 'Terminator' Movie