Clips From 'Celebrity Apprentice' March 28 Episode
The women and the men's teams on "The Celebrity Apprentice" continue the battle to impress Mr. Donald Trump by creating a four-page advertorial for a new product from Norton 360 and LifeLock. The hard work, the idea, the effort topped with the eccentricity resulting from famous people combined in one room, are available to peek in a bunch of clips.
Summer Sanders is having a headache as the project manager when Cyndi Lauper could not stop herself from asking relevant questions to the task. Rod Blagojevich thinks the men "prematurely ejaculate" and need "more foreplay". Plus he regrets the fact that Curtis Stone is chosen as the celebrity spokesperson.
Sharon Osbourne trusts her guts that everybody in the team would end up disliking each other because everybody is trying to be the jockey. Summer stumbles in explaining what the team wants for the pictorial while Bill Goldberg scares off his teammates with his photo shoot. Last but not least, Bret Michaels opts to flirt with their graphic designer.
In the March 28 episode, on each team, one celebrity must be the product spokesperson and one celebrity must appear in the advertorial. In the end, each team has a very different interpretation of the task and the Norton 360 and LifeLock executives choose their favorite sending one team to victory while the other team heads to the boardroom. After a surprise turn of events, another celebrity is fired.
- The Flash Reunites With Jay Garrick, Teams Up With Tom Felton's Character in Season 3 Photos
- 'Doctor Strange' IMAX Trailer Unveils Avengers Ties. Also Get Details About Rachel McAdams' Role
- Donald Trump on Former Miss Universe Alicia Machado He Once Called 'Miss Piggy': She's 'the Worst'
- Amy Schumer Is First Woman to Make Forbes' List of Highest-Paid Comedians
- Justin Bieber Blows Snots on Concertgoers After Telling Fans They 'Suck'
- Denzel Washington and Viola Davis Argue Over Their Hard Lives in 'Fences' Teaser Trailer
- Netflix Debuts First Trailer for Its Ambitious Royal Drama 'The Crown'
- Did Gigi Hadid Throw Shade at Harry Styles With This Photo of Zayn Malik?