'Scream 4' Set for Spring 2011 Movie
Dimension Films has officially given a green light to "Scream 4". According to Variety, the studio eyes a spring release for the movie, picking April 12, 2011 as the date when this thriller will be dropped in theaters across the U.S.
As the date has been set, filmmakers are expected to kick off principal photography for this fourth "Scream" movie within spring this year. Helmer of the first three 'Scream' flicks Wes Craven has previously announced that he is on board to return to the directing duty for the upcoming project and will set the cameras to roll out in May.
Neve Campbell, Courteney Cox and David Arquette are tapped to reprise their roles as Sidney Prescott, Gale and Dewey respectively, while Kevin Williamson has been hired to write the script. There have been rumors that Sidney will be killed off in "Scream 4", but Kevin did not want to confirm whether or not it will really happen.
- Kristen Stewart Reunites With 'Twilight' Co-Stars at Women in Hollywood Awards
- Len Wiseman Files for Divorce From Kate Beckinsale
- Lady GaGa to Perform at 2016 American Music Awards
- Gilmore Girls at Major Crossroads in 'A Year in the Life' First Trailer
- Justin Timberlake Votes Early but He Lands in Trouble for Taking Ballot Selfie
- 'Walking Dead' Slammed by Parents TV Council Over Brutal Deaths
- Amber Rose Cozying Up to 'DWTS' Pro Val Chmerkovskiy at Her Birthday Party
- Fans Petition 'Deadpool 2' to Hire Quentin Tarantino After Tim Miller's Exit