'Scream 4' Set for Spring 2011 Movie
Dimension Films has officially given a green light to "Scream 4". According to Variety, the studio eyes a spring release for the movie, picking April 12, 2011 as the date when this thriller will be dropped in theaters across the U.S.
As the date has been set, filmmakers are expected to kick off principal photography for this fourth "Scream" movie within spring this year. Helmer of the first three 'Scream' flicks Wes Craven has previously announced that he is on board to return to the directing duty for the upcoming project and will set the cameras to roll out in May.
Neve Campbell, Courteney Cox and David Arquette are tapped to reprise their roles as Sidney Prescott, Gale and Dewey respectively, while Kevin Williamson has been hired to write the script. There have been rumors that Sidney will be killed off in "Scream 4", but Kevin did not want to confirm whether or not it will really happen.
- Katy Perry Teases New KP4 Song 'Witness'
- J.Lo and Alex Rodriguez Are Head Over Heels for Each Other
- Kim Kardashian and Kanye West Attend Funeral for His Nephew
- Ed Sheeran Forgets Lyrics During Live Performance
- Watch Second Trailer for 'Justice League'
- Nicki Minaj Teases Music Video for David Guetta's 'Light My Body Up' With On-Set Photo
- Watch Little Mix's Dreamy Cover of Rihanna's 'Love on the Brain'
- 'Walking Dead' Alum Steven Yeun and Wife Joana Pak Share First Photo of Their Newborn Baby