'Scream 4' Set for Spring 2011 Movie
Dimension Films has officially given a green light to "Scream 4". According to Variety, the studio eyes a spring release for the movie, picking April 12, 2011 as the date when this thriller will be dropped in theaters across the U.S.
As the date has been set, filmmakers are expected to kick off principal photography for this fourth "Scream" movie within spring this year. Helmer of the first three 'Scream' flicks Wes Craven has previously announced that he is on board to return to the directing duty for the upcoming project and will set the cameras to roll out in May.
Neve Campbell, Courteney Cox and David Arquette are tapped to reprise their roles as Sidney Prescott, Gale and Dewey respectively, while Kevin Williamson has been hired to write the script. There have been rumors that Sidney will be killed off in "Scream 4", but Kevin did not want to confirm whether or not it will really happen.
- Nick Jonas Gets Cozy With Bikini Hottie in Hawaii
- Brad Pitt Bails on Movie Screening to Focus on 'Family Situation' Amid Angelina Jolie Divorce
- 'The Strain' Renewed for Fourth and Final Season
- Justin Theroux Slams Media for Thrusting Jennifer Aniston Into Brangelina's Divorce
- Gigi Hadid on Fighting Off Her Attacker in Milan: 'I Felt I Was in Danger'
- Video Premiere: Hailee Steinfeld's 'Starving' Ft. Zedd
- Brody Jenner Throws Tantrum After Getting Kicked Off Hotel
- Justin Bieber and Beyonce Knowles Lead Nominations for 2016 MTV EMAs