'Scream 4' Set for Spring 2011 Movie
Dimension Films has officially given a green light to "Scream 4". According to Variety, the studio eyes a spring release for the movie, picking April 12, 2011 as the date when this thriller will be dropped in theaters across the U.S.
As the date has been set, filmmakers are expected to kick off principal photography for this fourth "Scream" movie within spring this year. Helmer of the first three 'Scream' flicks Wes Craven has previously announced that he is on board to return to the directing duty for the upcoming project and will set the cameras to roll out in May.
Neve Campbell, Courteney Cox and David Arquette are tapped to reprise their roles as Sidney Prescott, Gale and Dewey respectively, while Kevin Williamson has been hired to write the script. There have been rumors that Sidney will be killed off in "Scream 4", but Kevin did not want to confirm whether or not it will really happen.
- Pixar's Video Reveals Mind-Blowing Hidden Easter Eggs Throughout Their Movies
- Olivia Munn Reportedly Causes a Rift in Aaron Rodgers' Family
- Watch Fifth Harmony and Blake Shelton's Performances at 2017 People's Choice Awards
- Taryn Manning Is Not Leaving 'Orange Is the New Black', Despite Report
- Zayn Malik Shows Off New 'Love' Tattoo Amid Gigi Hadid Engagement Rumors
- Jennifer Lopez Spotted Cozying Up to Drake on Another Date
- Is Jared Leto Returning as Joker in New DC Movie?
- Listen to Big Sean's New Moody Track 'Halfway Off the Balcony'