'Scream 4' Set for Spring 2011 Movie
Dimension Films has officially given a green light to "Scream 4". According to Variety, the studio eyes a spring release for the movie, picking April 12, 2011 as the date when this thriller will be dropped in theaters across the U.S.
As the date has been set, filmmakers are expected to kick off principal photography for this fourth "Scream" movie within spring this year. Helmer of the first three 'Scream' flicks Wes Craven has previously announced that he is on board to return to the directing duty for the upcoming project and will set the cameras to roll out in May.
Neve Campbell, Courteney Cox and David Arquette are tapped to reprise their roles as Sidney Prescott, Gale and Dewey respectively, while Kevin Williamson has been hired to write the script. There have been rumors that Sidney will be killed off in "Scream 4", but Kevin did not want to confirm whether or not it will really happen.
- Beyonce Is Performing at the 2016 MTV VMAs, MTV Confirms
- Britney Spears Reveals Her Desire to Collaborate With Ex Justin Timberlake
- Mariah Carey's Estranged Sister Busted for Prostitution
- Video: Jennifer Lopez Reunites With Ex Marc Anthony on Stage After Casper Smart Split
- Adam Levine Dresses Up as Pokemon-Like Monster for Maroon 5 Music Video Shoot
- Watch: Thor Hilariously Explains Why He Is Absent From 'Captain America: Civil War'
- Do These Pictures Show Justin Bieber Having Sex With Sofia Richie?
- Rihanna to Open 2016 MTV Video Music Awards