Sneak Peek of MTV's 'The Diary of Justin Bieber'
All about Justin Bieber from his first love, his sports skill to his charm while in concerts are all compiled in a TV special called "The Diary of Justin Bieber". MTV, which will air it on Sunday, March 28 at 7.30 P.M. ET has shared a sneak peek of the documentary which was filmed last month while the teen sensation was in France to promote his new album "My World 2.0".
From his hotel room, he spoke to a reporter about his first love. "It's weird when people say, 'You're only 15,' because I know I am only 15, but at the same time I think at any age you can experience love," Bieber said. "Whether you're 80 or 5, you're always gonna ...I don't know. There's a difference between love and being in love because you can love someone but not necessarily be in love. So I think I've loved girls, but I don't know - I haven't been in love before."
In another sneak peek, Bieber showed off his dribbling skill and managed to score three pointer from half court. "Last shot of the day, this is how we do it," he gushed. "Boom! I'm out. Yes! That's how a real basketball player plays!" The other clips are on him doing an acoustic version of "Baby" in a radio show and in some concerts.
More Justin Bieber News
- Ja Rule Apologizes for Disastrous Fyre Festival, Insists 'It Was Not a Scam'
- 'Roseanne' Revival in the Works With Original Main Cast
- Aaron Rodgers Spotted on Date With 'Baywatch' Star Kelly Rohrbach After Olivia Munn Split
- Gwen Stefani Hospitalized Due to Ruptured Ear Drum
- Watch Music Video for Justin Bieber and DJ Khaled's New Collab 'I'm the One'
- Khloe Kardashian Hits Back at Hater Over Cuddly Pic With Scott Disick
- Angelina Jolie Throws Divorce Party
- 'Rob and Chyna' Filming Halted Because of Kris Jenner