Sneak Peek of MTV's 'The Diary of Justin Bieber'
All about Justin Bieber from his first love, his sports skill to his charm while in concerts are all compiled in a TV special called "The Diary of Justin Bieber". MTV, which will air it on Sunday, March 28 at 7.30 P.M. ET has shared a sneak peek of the documentary which was filmed last month while the teen sensation was in France to promote his new album "My World 2.0".
From his hotel room, he spoke to a reporter about his first love. "It's weird when people say, 'You're only 15,' because I know I am only 15, but at the same time I think at any age you can experience love," Bieber said. "Whether you're 80 or 5, you're always gonna ...I don't know. There's a difference between love and being in love because you can love someone but not necessarily be in love. So I think I've loved girls, but I don't know - I haven't been in love before."
In another sneak peek, Bieber showed off his dribbling skill and managed to score three pointer from half court. "Last shot of the day, this is how we do it," he gushed. "Boom! I'm out. Yes! That's how a real basketball player plays!" The other clips are on him doing an acoustic version of "Baby" in a radio show and in some concerts.
More Justin Bieber News
- Katy Perry Teases New KP4 Song 'Witness'
- J.Lo and Alex Rodriguez Are Head Over Heels for Each Other
- Kim Kardashian and Kanye West Attend Funeral for His Nephew
- Ed Sheeran Forgets Lyrics During Live Performance
- Watch Second Trailer for 'Justice League'
- Nicki Minaj Teases Music Video for David Guetta's 'Light My Body Up' With On-Set Photo
- Watch Little Mix's Dreamy Cover of Rihanna's 'Love on the Brain'
- 'Walking Dead' Alum Steven Yeun and Wife Joana Pak Share First Photo of Their Newborn Baby