Sneak Peek of MTV's 'The Diary of Justin Bieber'
All about Justin Bieber from his first love, his sports skill to his charm while in concerts are all compiled in a TV special called "The Diary of Justin Bieber". MTV, which will air it on Sunday, March 28 at 7.30 P.M. ET has shared a sneak peek of the documentary which was filmed last month while the teen sensation was in France to promote his new album "My World 2.0".
From his hotel room, he spoke to a reporter about his first love. "It's weird when people say, 'You're only 15,' because I know I am only 15, but at the same time I think at any age you can experience love," Bieber said. "Whether you're 80 or 5, you're always gonna ...I don't know. There's a difference between love and being in love because you can love someone but not necessarily be in love. So I think I've loved girls, but I don't know - I haven't been in love before."
In another sneak peek, Bieber showed off his dribbling skill and managed to score three pointer from half court. "Last shot of the day, this is how we do it," he gushed. "Boom! I'm out. Yes! That's how a real basketball player plays!" The other clips are on him doing an acoustic version of "Baby" in a radio show and in some concerts.
More Justin Bieber News
- 'The Walking Dead' Was Supposed to End in Alexandria, but It Has Changed
- Disney's New 'Nutcracker' Movie Casts Mackenzie Foy as Clara
- Video: Kanye West Disses Taylor Swift While Crashing Drake's Concert
- Ben Affleck Risks His Life in New 'The Accountant' Trailer
- An Uber Driver Failing to Recognize Lorde Brags About Another Celebrity Passenger
- Scott Disick and Khloe Kardashian Make Fun of Dating Rumors While Posing for a Selfie
- Demi Lovato and Joe Jonas Bring 'Camp Rock' Back to D.C. Concert. See Their Onstage Reunion
- Is Lindsay Lohan Really Pregnant? See Picture of Her Smoking in Sardinia