Jennifer Aniston, Adam Sandler Chatty On Set of 'Just Go with It'
After wrapping "The Switch" which is planned to be released on August 20, Jennifer Aniston is already back acting in front of cameras to shoot her new movie "Just Go with It" on Monday, March 22. Pictured on Rodeo Drive in Beverly Hills, California, the actress was shooting her part with Adam Sandler.
Donning a blue cardigan matched with jeans and pink scarf, Aniston talked to Sandler while walking side by side on a crowded street. At one point, the two looked very serious but the actor still showed funny face sometimes. During the break of the shooting, the comedian was seen playing with his daughter.
Beside Aniston and Sandler, "Just Go with It" has another A-list star, Nicole Kidman, among the cast ensemble. Heidi Montag additionally has a cameo role in the upcoming movie, which is produced by Sandler along with Jack Giarraputo.
As for the story, it sees Sandler's character recruiting Aniston's to pose as his soon-to-be-divorced wife and her kids as his fake family in order to land the girl of his dreams. Dennis Dugan serves behind the lens with the script written by Allan Loeb, Timothy Dowling, Sandler and Tim Herlihy. Columbia Pictures plans to distribute the romantic comedy in U.S. theaters on February 11, 2011.
- Drake Reportedly Has 'Weed Overdose'
- Kanye West 'Would Love to Have More Kids' With Kim Kardashian
- Justin Bieber Facing Arrest in Brazil Over Graffiti Case
- Peter Parker Wants to Be Like Iron Man in New 'Spider-Man Homecoming' Trailer
- Kris Jenner and Corey Gamble Break Up
- Cuba Gooding Jr. Generates Online Outrage After Lifting Up Sarah Paulson's Skirt at PaleyFest
- New Footage of 'Blade Runner 2049' Is Screened at CinemaCon
- Nina Agdal Flaunts Her Enviable Figure in Skimpy Bikinis for New Swimwear Campaign