Jennifer Aniston, Adam Sandler Chatty On Set of 'Just Go with It'
After wrapping "The Switch" which is planned to be released on August 20, Jennifer Aniston is already back acting in front of cameras to shoot her new movie "Just Go with It" on Monday, March 22. Pictured on Rodeo Drive in Beverly Hills, California, the actress was shooting her part with Adam Sandler.
Donning a blue cardigan matched with jeans and pink scarf, Aniston talked to Sandler while walking side by side on a crowded street. At one point, the two looked very serious but the actor still showed funny face sometimes. During the break of the shooting, the comedian was seen playing with his daughter.
Beside Aniston and Sandler, "Just Go with It" has another A-list star, Nicole Kidman, among the cast ensemble. Heidi Montag additionally has a cameo role in the upcoming movie, which is produced by Sandler along with Jack Giarraputo.
As for the story, it sees Sandler's character recruiting Aniston's to pose as his soon-to-be-divorced wife and her kids as his fake family in order to land the girl of his dreams. Dennis Dugan serves behind the lens with the script written by Allan Loeb, Timothy Dowling, Sandler and Tim Herlihy. Columbia Pictures plans to distribute the romantic comedy in U.S. theaters on February 11, 2011.
- See Tyler Hoechlin's Superman in Action in 'Supergirl' Set Videos
- Did Tyler Posey Just Come Out as Gay on Snapchat?
- Fans Defend Malia Obama Amidst Backlash for Attending Lollapalooza Instead of DNC
- Watch Kanye West and Kim Kardashian Shed Tears in 'Wolves' Music Video
- Amber Rose Reveals Wiz Khalifa Puts His Sperm on Her Face While They're Having Sex
- Emma Roberts Is Mad Diva in 'Scream Queens' Season 2 Promo
- Katy Perry Credits Boyfriend Orlando Bloom for Helping Write Her DNC Speech
- Disney Gives 'Rocketeer' a Reboot With Exciting Twist - Get the Deets Here!