Mariah Carey Eyes New Album After Shelving 'Angels Advocate'
Mariah Carey indeed has scrapped "Angels Advocate" which features remixed songs from her latest album "Memoirs of an Imperfect Angel". Instead, the singer is now looking forward to returning to studio and making new music for her next effort.
"We are looking to go possibly to another studio album or Christmas album," so her team confirmed to MariahDaily. "The decision hasn't been totally made yet. It's a creative process that cannot be rushed," the announcement continued.
Mariah's manager Chris Lightly also confirmed it on his Twitter, writing "That is an issue we are dealing with. The label is in disarray." However, "Angels Advocate" won't completely go waste as more singles from the canceled record are promised to be put out for purchase.
More Mariah Carey News
- 'Suicide Squad' Director Addresses Joker Fan Theory
- Blac Chyna Gets Love From Kim While Attending a Kardashian Family Event Sans Rob
- Khloe Kardashian Slams Donald Trump as Elizabeth Banks Likens Him to 'Hunger Games' Character
- Not a Wise Spender, Kylie Jenner Is Reportedly Nearly Broke
- 'Suicide Squad' Star Ike Barinholtz Welcomes Second Baby With Wife
- T.J. Miller Parties Hard in First 'Office Christmas Party' Trailer
- Watch Stephen Colbert Crash and Get Kicked Off DNC Stage During 'Hunger Games' Spoof
- Kendall Jenner on Freeing Her Nipples: 'I Don't See What the Big Deal Is'