Mariah Carey Eyes New Album After Shelving 'Angels Advocate'
Mariah Carey indeed has scrapped "Angels Advocate" which features remixed songs from her latest album "Memoirs of an Imperfect Angel". Instead, the singer is now looking forward to returning to studio and making new music for her next effort.
"We are looking to go possibly to another studio album or Christmas album," so her team confirmed to MariahDaily. "The decision hasn't been totally made yet. It's a creative process that cannot be rushed," the announcement continued.
Mariah's manager Chris Lightly also confirmed it on his Twitter, writing "That is an issue we are dealing with. The label is in disarray." However, "Angels Advocate" won't completely go waste as more singles from the canceled record are promised to be put out for purchase.
More Mariah Carey News
- Jay Leno Survives a Terrifying Accident While Filming His Car Show
- Kylie Jenner Wears Tyga's Sweatshirt Amid Reconciliation Rumors
- Jon Bon Jovi Meets Cancer Patient, Gives Her Guitar, Plays His New Songs
- Diane Kruger Called a 'B***h' for Speaking Up About Gender Inequality in Hollywood
- Lady GaGa Sparks Outrage From Her Chinese Fans After Meeting Dalai Lama
- 'The 9th Life of Louis Drax' First Trailer Is Full of Mysteries
- Stella Maxwell Goes Completely Topless in This NSFW Instagram Photo
- 'Game of Thrones' Showrunner Confirms Shorter Two Final Seasons: We Get Close to the Ending