Mariah Carey Eyes New Album After Shelving 'Angels Advocate'
Mariah Carey indeed has scrapped "Angels Advocate" which features remixed songs from her latest album "Memoirs of an Imperfect Angel". Instead, the singer is now looking forward to returning to studio and making new music for her next effort.
"We are looking to go possibly to another studio album or Christmas album," so her team confirmed to MariahDaily. "The decision hasn't been totally made yet. It's a creative process that cannot be rushed," the announcement continued.
Mariah's manager Chris Lightly also confirmed it on his Twitter, writing "That is an issue we are dealing with. The label is in disarray." However, "Angels Advocate" won't completely go waste as more singles from the canceled record are promised to be put out for purchase.
More Mariah Carey News
- Oscars 2017: 'La La Land' Leads With 14 Nods, 7 Black Actors Are Among 20 Acting Nominees
- 'The Ring' Prank Is Too Real to Not Be Terrified. See People's Reactions
- First Look at Sebastian Stan in 'I, Tonya' Arrives as Caitlin Carver Joins the Cast
- Furious Chris Brown Hits Back at Aziz Ansari for Comparing Him to Donald Trump
- Michelle Rodriguez Is a Transgender in 'The Assignment' Trailer
- Bella Hadid Gets Frisky in Threesome Photo With Kendall Jenner and Riccardo Tisci
- Alec Baldwin Will Host 'Saturday Night Live' for the 17th Time
- Sabrina Carpenter Slays a Mash-Up of Ed Sheeran's 'Shape of You' and TLC's 'No Scrubs'