Mariah Carey Eyes New Album After Shelving 'Angels Advocate'
Mariah Carey indeed has scrapped "Angels Advocate" which features remixed songs from her latest album "Memoirs of an Imperfect Angel". Instead, the singer is now looking forward to returning to studio and making new music for her next effort.
"We are looking to go possibly to another studio album or Christmas album," so her team confirmed to MariahDaily. "The decision hasn't been totally made yet. It's a creative process that cannot be rushed," the announcement continued.
Mariah's manager Chris Lightly also confirmed it on his Twitter, writing "That is an issue we are dealing with. The label is in disarray." However, "Angels Advocate" won't completely go waste as more singles from the canceled record are promised to be put out for purchase.
More Mariah Carey News
- Oscar Accountants Issue an Apology Over Best Picture Blunder
- Halle Berry Rocks Big Curly Locks at the Academy Awards
- 'Batman v Superman', 'Hillary's America' Are Top Losers at Razzie Awards
- Nicole Kidman Passionately Kisses Keith Urban as He Naughtily Grabs Her Bum on Oscars' Red Carpet
- 'The Walking Dead' 7.12 Sneak Peeks: More Guns, More People, More Time
- President Donald Trump to Skip White House Correspondents' Dinner Following Tension With Press
- 'Cars 3' New Extended Teaser Introduces the Next Generation of Racers
- Lea Michele Gets Naked in Bed With a Guy Before Oscars