Mariah Carey Eyes New Album After Shelving 'Angels Advocate'
Mariah Carey indeed has scrapped "Angels Advocate" which features remixed songs from her latest album "Memoirs of an Imperfect Angel". Instead, the singer is now looking forward to returning to studio and making new music for her next effort.
"We are looking to go possibly to another studio album or Christmas album," so her team confirmed to MariahDaily. "The decision hasn't been totally made yet. It's a creative process that cannot be rushed," the announcement continued.
Mariah's manager Chris Lightly also confirmed it on his Twitter, writing "That is an issue we are dealing with. The label is in disarray." However, "Angels Advocate" won't completely go waste as more singles from the canceled record are promised to be put out for purchase.
More Mariah Carey News
- 'Fear the Walking Dead' 3.06 Sneak Peeks: 'More People Will Die'
- BET Awards 2017: Watch Performances by Bruno Mars, Kendrick Lamar, Migos, Chris Brown and More
- Disgusted Kourtney Kardashian Thinks Scott Disick Is 'Using' Bella Thorne
- Keith Urban Celebrates 11th Anniversary With Nicole Kidman: 'You Still Feel Like My Girlfriend'
- 'Transformers: The Last Knight' Tops Box Office, 'Wonder Woman' Sets New Record
- Lil' Kim Is Under Investigation After BET Awards Party House Robbery
- A$AP Rocky Involved in a Fight During Kendrick Lamar's Set at Pre-BET Awards Party
- Netflix Cancels 'Girlboss' After One Season