'Chuck Vs. the American Hero' Preview: Sarah and Shaw Kiss
"Chuck" says it blunt and honest that he loves Sarah but she ends up kissing Shaw. In "Chuck Vs. American Hero", Chuck has his pick of the best CIA agents for an undercover operation, but he has only one girl in mind for the job, Sarah. Casey, Morgan and Awesome team up to help Chuck win her back.
Speaking of the dynamic between Sarah and Shaw, exec producer Chris Fedak said, "I think as she's watched Chuck change this season - and that he seems to be changing from the guy that she fell in love with - [she realizes] Shaw is the guy that she should've been with in the first place." He added, "He's a guy who shares much of her professional experience. She's not a normal girl and Shaw's not a normal guy. They know that world and are obviously attracted to each other. There's a version of reality where he's the perfect guy for her."
Fedak also talked about the March 29 episode, saying Chuck is coming closer to being a real spy. "I think Chuck can definitely achieve being a spy," he said. "The question we struggle with - and one he struggles with - is: What does it mean to be a spy? Will he still be the same guy? His potential is amazing in that he could do amazing things. It's just if he has the willpower to do it. Our next episode is all about that. It's essentially about that decision of what Chuck is willing to do."
- 'Outlander' Casts David Berry in Pivotal Role of Lord John Grey
- 'Zombieland 2' Still Happening With Original's Scribes on Board
- Kim Kardashian Reportedly Furious Over Blac Chyna's Naked Photos for Paper Magazine
- Stephen Colbert Takes on Anthony Weiner's Sexting Scandal, Spoofs Beyonce's VMA Performance
- The Homeless Guy Accepting Miley Cyrus' Moonman at 2014 VMAs Is Selling the Trophy
- Beyonce's Daughter Blue Ivy Wears a $11,000 Dress to the VMAs Because of Course She Does
- 'Transformers: The Last Knight' Reportedly Eyes Liam Garrigan to Portray King Arthur
- No, It's Not Britney! Kourtney Kardashian Plays With Huge Snake in This Cringe-Inducing Picture