Snippet of Usher's 'Lil Freak' Music Video Feat. Nicki Minaj
Usher's music video for his new single "Lil Freak" has been clipped for sneak peek. It features the R&B singer and Nicki Minaj in a nightclub with Ciara also making a cameo. Filmed in Los Angeles, the video is directed by TAJ and sees the Young Money female rapper wearing two-tone wig.
On what to offer in the upcoming video, Nicki previously told MTV, "The video is freaky. And it's a great concept, a great story line." Doing the interview when she filmed her "Massive Attack" video in Lancaster, California, she added, "It felt just like one of the sequels to 'Saw'. It was dope."
The director, meanwhile, talked to Vibe Magazine about redefining the word "freak." He stated, "My general idea was to take the word and show its many faceted sides. Twisting and turning it to where theres really no distinguishing between one freak and another."
"Lil Freak" is taken from Usher's March 30 release "Raymond vs. Raymond".
- Lionel Messi Goes Platinum Blonde and Internet Just Can't Handle It
- MTV VMAs 2016: Beyonce and Adele Lead Nominations, Nick Jonas Is 'Disappointed' About His Snub
- Rihanna, Kendrick Lamar, Selena Gomez, Metallica to Perform at 2016 Global Citizen Concert
- Rihanna Warns Fans Not to Play Pokemon Go at Her Concert as Beyonce and Adele Face Same Issue
- Disney Plans 'Han Solo' Trilogy With Alden Ehrenreich
- Chrissy Teigen and Kim Kardashian Fought With Their Husbands at Each Other's Wedding
- Karl Urban Debuts His 'Thor: Ragnarok' Look. See His Newly Shaved Head
- Matt Damon and Jimmy Kimmel Go to Couples Therapy Again. Does It Work This Time?