Snippet of Usher's 'Lil Freak' Music Video Feat. Nicki Minaj
Usher's music video for his new single "Lil Freak" has been clipped for sneak peek. It features the R&B singer and Nicki Minaj in a nightclub with Ciara also making a cameo. Filmed in Los Angeles, the video is directed by TAJ and sees the Young Money female rapper wearing two-tone wig.
On what to offer in the upcoming video, Nicki previously told MTV, "The video is freaky. And it's a great concept, a great story line." Doing the interview when she filmed her "Massive Attack" video in Lancaster, California, she added, "It felt just like one of the sequels to 'Saw'. It was dope."
The director, meanwhile, talked to Vibe Magazine about redefining the word "freak." He stated, "My general idea was to take the word and show its many faceted sides. Twisting and turning it to where theres really no distinguishing between one freak and another."
"Lil Freak" is taken from Usher's March 30 release "Raymond vs. Raymond".
More Usher News
- Taylor Swift Flies to U.K. to Meet Tom Hiddleston's Mom. See Picture of Their Happy Outing
- 'Game of Thrones' Season Finale Won't Slow Down the Pace, People Will Die
- Audrina Patridge and Fiance Welcome Baby Girl Kirra Max
- Getting Married? Tyga Calls Kylie Jenner His 'Wifey'
- Christina Aguilera Performs 'Change' on 'Jimmy Kimmel Live!' to Support Orlando
- Justin Bieber's Music Video Vixen Xenia Deli, 26, Marries 62-Year-Old Man in Lavish Wedding
- Mariah Carey Reportedly Wants to Withhold Sex Before Her Wedding
- 'Arrow' Star Stephen Amell Teases the Return of Mystery Character and 'Meaner' Season 5