Snippet of Usher's 'Lil Freak' Music Video Feat. Nicki Minaj
Usher's music video for his new single "Lil Freak" has been clipped for sneak peek. It features the R&B singer and Nicki Minaj in a nightclub with Ciara also making a cameo. Filmed in Los Angeles, the video is directed by TAJ and sees the Young Money female rapper wearing two-tone wig.
On what to offer in the upcoming video, Nicki previously told MTV, "The video is freaky. And it's a great concept, a great story line." Doing the interview when she filmed her "Massive Attack" video in Lancaster, California, she added, "It felt just like one of the sequels to 'Saw'. It was dope."
The director, meanwhile, talked to Vibe Magazine about redefining the word "freak." He stated, "My general idea was to take the word and show its many faceted sides. Twisting and turning it to where theres really no distinguishing between one freak and another."
"Lil Freak" is taken from Usher's March 30 release "Raymond vs. Raymond".
More Usher News
- Lucasfilm Isn't Happy With Alden Ehrenreich's 'Han Solo' Performance
- Israel Names a Beach After Britney Spears
- Taylor Swift Resurfaces With New Look in a Congratulatory Video for Russell Westbrook
- Pregnant Serena Williams Poses Nearly Nude for Vanity Fair
- Scott Disick Risks Liver Failure With His Binge Drinking Habit
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Series Finale Photos: Get First Look at Aria's Wedding Dress
- Is Khloe Kardashian Pregnant? Tristan Thompson Believes She Will Be the 'Best Mom'
- Insecure Kylie Jenner Thinks She's Ugly