Snippet of Usher's 'Lil Freak' Music Video Feat. Nicki Minaj
Usher's music video for his new single "Lil Freak" has been clipped for sneak peek. It features the R&B singer and Nicki Minaj in a nightclub with Ciara also making a cameo. Filmed in Los Angeles, the video is directed by TAJ and sees the Young Money female rapper wearing two-tone wig.
On what to offer in the upcoming video, Nicki previously told MTV, "The video is freaky. And it's a great concept, a great story line." Doing the interview when she filmed her "Massive Attack" video in Lancaster, California, she added, "It felt just like one of the sequels to 'Saw'. It was dope."
The director, meanwhile, talked to Vibe Magazine about redefining the word "freak." He stated, "My general idea was to take the word and show its many faceted sides. Twisting and turning it to where theres really no distinguishing between one freak and another."
"Lil Freak" is taken from Usher's March 30 release "Raymond vs. Raymond".
More Usher News
- Anne Hathaway Admits She Faked Happiness During Her 2013 Oscar Win
- 'Real Housewives of Miami' Star Larsa Splits From Husband Scottie Pippen Amid Future Romance Rumor
- Former Bachelorette Desiree Hartsock Gives Birth to Baby Boy
- Jennifer Lawrence to Lead Zelda Fitzgerald Biopic
- Kim Kardashian's Family Shares Throwbacks and Birthday Wishes as She Turns 36
- Chris Pratt to Return to TV as Guest Star on His Wife Anna Faris' 'Mom'
- Katy Perry and Pharrell Williams Named Co-Chairs for 2017 Met Gala
- Shailene Woodley Writes Powerful Essay About Her Arrest During Pipeline Protest