Snippet of Usher's 'Lil Freak' Music Video Feat. Nicki Minaj
Usher's music video for his new single "Lil Freak" has been clipped for sneak peek. It features the R&B singer and Nicki Minaj in a nightclub with Ciara also making a cameo. Filmed in Los Angeles, the video is directed by TAJ and sees the Young Money female rapper wearing two-tone wig.
On what to offer in the upcoming video, Nicki previously told MTV, "The video is freaky. And it's a great concept, a great story line." Doing the interview when she filmed her "Massive Attack" video in Lancaster, California, she added, "It felt just like one of the sequels to 'Saw'. It was dope."
The director, meanwhile, talked to Vibe Magazine about redefining the word "freak." He stated, "My general idea was to take the word and show its many faceted sides. Twisting and turning it to where theres really no distinguishing between one freak and another."
"Lil Freak" is taken from Usher's March 30 release "Raymond vs. Raymond".
- Drake Reportedly Has 'Weed Overdose'
- Kanye West 'Would Love to Have More Kids' With Kim Kardashian
- Justin Bieber Facing Arrest in Brazil Over Graffiti Case
- Peter Parker Wants to Be Like Iron Man in New 'Spider-Man Homecoming' Trailer
- Kris Jenner and Corey Gamble Break Up
- Cuba Gooding Jr. Generates Online Outrage After Lifting Up Sarah Paulson's Skirt at PaleyFest
- New Footage of 'Blade Runner 2049' Is Screened at CinemaCon
- Nina Agdal Flaunts Her Enviable Figure in Skimpy Bikinis for New Swimwear Campaign