Miley Cyrus, Joe Jonas and Demi Lovato Invade 'American Idol'
"American Idol" producers are trying to lure younger audience by welcoming Disney stars Miley Cyrus, Joe Jonas and Demi Lovato to the show. Miley for one, is going to be the guest mentor for the Top 11 finalists this week and appear again on the result show to perform her hit "When I Look at You".
Miley was supposed to mentor in "teen idols" week before the theme was changed to "Billboard No. 1". This theme has been used previously with the contestants consulting Billboard magazine chart guru Fred Bronson. This season, Fred is back. The addition of Miley is also a good platform to promote her latest movie "The Last Song" which will hit U.S. theaters on March 31.
While Miley will appear on both March 23 and 24, Joe and Demi will only invade the stage the second day. These two, who date off stage, will perform their duet "Make a Wave" which is part of Disney's Friends for Change campaign. Joe was one of the guest judges on this season's audition in Dallas.
Taking the baton from Miley Cyrus next week is Usher.
- Kim Kardashian Endorses Hillary Clinton, Shuts Down Rumor That She Votes for Donald Trump
- Angelina Jolie and Her Kids Move Into Rental House Amid Brad Pitt Divorce
- Find Out the Gender of Olivia Wilde's Second Child With Jason Sudeikis!
- Orlando Bloom and Malin Akerman Have Steamy Threesome on Netflix's 'Easy'
- Megan Hilty and Brian Gallagher Expecting Their Second Child
- Marion Cotillard's Partner Breaks Silence on Brad Pitt Affair Rumors
- Julia Roberts to Play PTA Mom Framed for Drug Possession in True-Story Movie
- Pippa Middleton's Private Photos Stolen After Her iCloud Got Hacked