Miley Cyrus, Joe Jonas and Demi Lovato Invade 'American Idol'
"American Idol" producers are trying to lure younger audience by welcoming Disney stars Miley Cyrus, Joe Jonas and Demi Lovato to the show. Miley for one, is going to be the guest mentor for the Top 11 finalists this week and appear again on the result show to perform her hit "When I Look at You".
Miley was supposed to mentor in "teen idols" week before the theme was changed to "Billboard No. 1". This theme has been used previously with the contestants consulting Billboard magazine chart guru Fred Bronson. This season, Fred is back. The addition of Miley is also a good platform to promote her latest movie "The Last Song" which will hit U.S. theaters on March 31.
While Miley will appear on both March 23 and 24, Joe and Demi will only invade the stage the second day. These two, who date off stage, will perform their duet "Make a Wave" which is part of Disney's Friends for Change campaign. Joe was one of the guest judges on this season's audition in Dallas.
Taking the baton from Miley Cyrus next week is Usher.
More American Idol News
- Madonna Is 'Getting Serious' With Her New Toy Boy
- Is Angelina Jolie Adopting More Children Following Brad Pitt Divorce?
- Is Kim Kardashian Exiting 'KUWTK' for Politics?
- Rita Ora Releases New Single 'Your Song'
- Beyonce Demands a Silent Birth
- 'Teen Mom' Star Amber Portwood Confirms Sex Tape Negotiations
- Kourtney Kardashian Bares Butt and Sideboob in Another Yacht Date With Younes Bendjima
- NBC Pushes Jennifer Lopez's 'Bye Bye Birdie Live!' to 2018