Miley Cyrus, Joe Jonas and Demi Lovato Invade 'American Idol'
"American Idol" producers are trying to lure younger audience by welcoming Disney stars Miley Cyrus, Joe Jonas and Demi Lovato to the show. Miley for one, is going to be the guest mentor for the Top 11 finalists this week and appear again on the result show to perform her hit "When I Look at You".
Miley was supposed to mentor in "teen idols" week before the theme was changed to "Billboard No. 1". This theme has been used previously with the contestants consulting Billboard magazine chart guru Fred Bronson. This season, Fred is back. The addition of Miley is also a good platform to promote her latest movie "The Last Song" which will hit U.S. theaters on March 31.
While Miley will appear on both March 23 and 24, Joe and Demi will only invade the stage the second day. These two, who date off stage, will perform their duet "Make a Wave" which is part of Disney's Friends for Change campaign. Joe was one of the guest judges on this season's audition in Dallas.
Taking the baton from Miley Cyrus next week is Usher.
- Sharon Osbourne Faces Backlash After Undergoing Plastic Surgery for Her Ageless Look
- At Rob Lowe Roast, Ann Coulter Ends Up on the Receiving End of Comics' Jabs
- Jennifer Garner Appears to Be Crying During a Reunion With Ben Affleck
- Is Tupac Still Alive? Rapper's New Selfie Arrives 20 Years After His Death
- New 'Westworld' Trailer Sets Clear Distinction Between Reality and Fantasy
- New 'Miss Peregrine's Home for Peculiar Children' Featurette Highlights 'Fierce Female' Characters
- Drake Trips on Rihanna's Dress After Declaring His Love for Her at the 2016 MTV VMAs
- 'Fear the Walking Dead' 2.10 Preview: Travis and Chris Run Into New Group