Ke$ha Makes Public Apology to Britney Spears and Justin Bieber
Following the arrival of her unreleased song "Styrofoam" which disses Britney Spears, Ke$ha apparently learned that she has made the "Circus" singer's fans mad and so she did an interview with "So You Think You Can Dance" Australia team to clarify that matter. "I didn't write that bit," the singer/songwriter said.
"That was when I was 15, and that's the reason why it's not on my record," she continued. "So I have to admit, now, I do regret ever even singing that, because I have mad respect for her but at the time I was 15 and I didn't have the balls to not sing it, so I mean that is why it's not on my record, cuz I really can't stand by it."
Previously presenting Best New Artist award with Justin Bieber at the recent Grammys, Ke$ha has also made a joke about the Canadian singing sensation. "He's a tiny little baby! I would've loved to push him around onstage in a carriage," she stated in an interview with Maxim.
Dodging a war with his devotees, Ke$ha took it to her Twitter to deliver her apology. "Dear justin b i am so sorry if my bad joke has hurt your feelings.u r obviouslyso talented andi would never mean to offend u.i think u r rad," so she wrote.
More Ke$ha News
- 'Bachelorette' Premiere Recap: JoJo Meets Her Suitors. Who Makes the Most Memorable Entrance?
- Ariana Grande Makes Out a Lot in 'Into You' Music Video
- New CG-Animated 'Garfield' in the Works as Franchise
- Kim Kardashian Shows Off Her Curves in Flesh-Baring Outfit at Vogue 100 Festival in London
- Lil Wayne Blasts Cash Money Again Months After Reuniting With Birdman
- 'The Voice' Final Performances: Listen to the Top 4's Original Songs
- Justin Bieber Sings Taylor Swift's Song and Talks About Her First Love. Is He Mocking Her?
- Beyonce and Jay-Z's Long-Rumored Joint Album May Arrive Anytime Now