Ke$ha Makes Public Apology to Britney Spears and Justin Bieber
Following the arrival of her unreleased song "Styrofoam" which disses Britney Spears, Ke$ha apparently learned that she has made the "Circus" singer's fans mad and so she did an interview with "So You Think You Can Dance" Australia team to clarify that matter. "I didn't write that bit," the singer/songwriter said.
"That was when I was 15, and that's the reason why it's not on my record," she continued. "So I have to admit, now, I do regret ever even singing that, because I have mad respect for her but at the time I was 15 and I didn't have the balls to not sing it, so I mean that is why it's not on my record, cuz I really can't stand by it."
Previously presenting Best New Artist award with Justin Bieber at the recent Grammys, Ke$ha has also made a joke about the Canadian singing sensation. "He's a tiny little baby! I would've loved to push him around onstage in a carriage," she stated in an interview with Maxim.
Dodging a war with his devotees, Ke$ha took it to her Twitter to deliver her apology. "Dear justin b i am so sorry if my bad joke has hurt your feelings.u r obviouslyso talented andi would never mean to offend u.i think u r rad," so she wrote.
More Ke$ha News
- Chris Brown Is Released on $250K Bail, Lawyer Calls Assault Allegations 'Demonstrably False'
- Daniel Craig Goes Blonde for His Villain Role in 'Logan Lucky'
- Tyga Has His Ferrari Repossessed While Bentley Shopping With Kylie Jenner
- 'The Flash' Teases Flashpoint Storyline in First Official Images From Season 3
- Halsey Flashes Her Bare Crotch as She Ditches Panties for a VMA After-Party
- Marvel Developing 'New Warriors' Comedy Series Featuring Squirrel Girl
- Mark Hamill Shaves His Jedi Beard and Hints at His Return to 'Star Wars Episode IX'
- 'Supergirl' Casts Superman Villain Metallo for Season 2