Christian Slater Does Comedy for FOX
Christian Slater refuses to give up TV as he has signed a new deal to star in the pilot by FOX. The actor who starred in two canceled series, NBC's "My Own Worst Enemy" and ABC's "The Forgotten", is now jumping into a not-yet-titled comedy written by Adam Goldberg.
The comedy is about a team of twenty-something geniuses who crack security systems, THR reported. Slater would be a "charismatic renegade" who runs the Titan Team, "a gruff ex-military misanthrope with a checkered past". Joining Slater in the cast ensemble is Trevor Moore who will play the team's womanizing intelligence and reconnaissance head.
Although he's known for serious projects, this is not Christian Slater's first foray into comedy. In 2006, the actor made a guest starring appearance on "My Name Is Earl" as a stoner who was robbed by Earl and Randy.
- Pregnant Blac Chyna Gets Striptease From Mariah Carey's Dancer on Vegas Stage
- Aziz Ansari Puts Donald Trump on Blast in Scathing Op-Ed Over Anti-Muslim Remarks
- Steven Tyler Confirms Aerosmith's 2017 Farewell Tour
- 'Rogue One' Releases More New Photos. Also Get Detail of Mon Mothma's Bigger Role
- Taylor Swift Flies to U.K. to Meet Tom Hiddleston's Mom. See Picture of Their Happy Outing
- 'Game of Thrones' Season Finale Won't Slow Down the Pace, People Will Die
- Audrina Patridge and Fiance Welcome Baby Girl Kirra Max
- Getting Married? Tyga Calls Kylie Jenner His 'Wifey'