Christian Slater Does Comedy for FOX
Christian Slater refuses to give up TV as he has signed a new deal to star in the pilot by FOX. The actor who starred in two canceled series, NBC's "My Own Worst Enemy" and ABC's "The Forgotten", is now jumping into a not-yet-titled comedy written by Adam Goldberg.
The comedy is about a team of twenty-something geniuses who crack security systems, THR reported. Slater would be a "charismatic renegade" who runs the Titan Team, "a gruff ex-military misanthrope with a checkered past". Joining Slater in the cast ensemble is Trevor Moore who will play the team's womanizing intelligence and reconnaissance head.
Although he's known for serious projects, this is not Christian Slater's first foray into comedy. In 2006, the actor made a guest starring appearance on "My Name Is Earl" as a stoner who was robbed by Earl and Randy.
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie Do Have a Pre-Nup. So, Who's the Big Winner?
- 'Thor: Ragnarok': 'Jurassic Park' Star Sam Neill Reveals His Secret Role
- Lindsay Lohan's Ex Egor Denies He's Broke and Let Her Pay for Everything While Still Dating
- 'Last Man on Earth' Premiere Features Surprise Cameo, Stages Mini 'Mad Men' Reunion
- Blac Chyna's Mom Scolds Rob Kardashian, Fears He Will 'Ruin' Their Relationship
- Drake Depicts Violence, Gets Steamy With a Girl in New 'Please Forgive Me' Short Film
- Kendall and Kylie Jenner Get Matching Ferraris. But Why Is One Sister Left Embarrassed?
- Angelina Jolie Reportedly Turns to Johnny Depp Amid Brad Pitt Divorce