Christian Slater Does Comedy for FOX
Christian Slater refuses to give up TV as he has signed a new deal to star in the pilot by FOX. The actor who starred in two canceled series, NBC's "My Own Worst Enemy" and ABC's "The Forgotten", is now jumping into a not-yet-titled comedy written by Adam Goldberg.
The comedy is about a team of twenty-something geniuses who crack security systems, THR reported. Slater would be a "charismatic renegade" who runs the Titan Team, "a gruff ex-military misanthrope with a checkered past". Joining Slater in the cast ensemble is Trevor Moore who will play the team's womanizing intelligence and reconnaissance head.
Although he's known for serious projects, this is not Christian Slater's first foray into comedy. In 2006, the actor made a guest starring appearance on "My Name Is Earl" as a stoner who was robbed by Earl and Randy.
- Evan Rachel Wood Blasts Media Over Comments About Amber Heard's Bisexuality
- Police Found No Evidence of Physical Abuse in Amber Heard's Case
- Phil Lord and Chris Miller's 'Spider-Man' Movie May Feature Miles Morales
- Colton Haynes Bares His Butt in This Racy Instagram Photo
- Heidi Klum Declares She 'Won't Get Married Again'
- Rainn Wilson Says Johnny Depp 'Is a Wife Beater'
- Does Tyga Really Owe Kylie Jenner $2 Million?
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Star Teases Jenna's Return: 'I'm in Most of the Season'