Cameron Diaz and Justin Timberlake Pictured On Set of 'Bad Teacher'
Cameron Diaz and Justin Timberlake have spent their weekend working on "Bad Teacher". The former real-life couple who is hired to star in the upcoming film was seen shooting their part on Sunday, March 21 at the Los Angeles City Hall.
Wearing jeans, Cameron changed her gray shirt with a white tank-top for the filming. Justin, meanwhile, donned a white T-shirt paired with black pants and sneakers. Also seen on the shooting location were their co-stars, Jason Segel and Kathryn Newton.
In "Bad Teacher", Diaz plays Elizabeth Halsey, a foul-mouthed, conniving seventh-grade teacher who pursues a colleague after being dumped by her sugar daddy. As for Timberlake, he portrays the substitute teacher who becomes Elizabeth's new love interest. The new romantic interest, however, brings Elizabeth into conflict with Amy Squirrel, the school's model teacher.
Lucy Punch is cast as Amy with Molly Shannon, Eric Stonestreet, John Michael Higgins and many others also joining the cast ensemble. Jake Kasdan serves behind the lens for this comedy which has not had exact release date.
- Johnny Depp Wasn't Even Near Amber Heard When He Allegedly Hit Her, Witnesses Say
- Is Olivia Culpo Dating Danny Amendola? Here's the Proof
- Brad Pitt Reportedly Worries About 'Anorexic' and 'Fragile' Angelina Jolie
- Dan Aykroyd on Why 'Ghostbusters' Reboot Is Worth Watching: It Has More Laughs and More Scares
- Gwen Stefani Releases Fashionable 'Misery' Music Video
- Harambe the Gorilla Shooting Sparks Outrage Among Hollywood Stars
- Brooklyn Beckham Flaunting His Abs in This Shirtless Selfie Will Make You Drool
- 'Game of Thrones': George R. R. Martin Reveals Brienne's Backstory