Cameron Diaz and Justin Timberlake Pictured On Set of 'Bad Teacher'
Cameron Diaz and Justin Timberlake have spent their weekend working on "Bad Teacher". The former real-life couple who is hired to star in the upcoming film was seen shooting their part on Sunday, March 21 at the Los Angeles City Hall.
Wearing jeans, Cameron changed her gray shirt with a white tank-top for the filming. Justin, meanwhile, donned a white T-shirt paired with black pants and sneakers. Also seen on the shooting location were their co-stars, Jason Segel and Kathryn Newton.
In "Bad Teacher", Diaz plays Elizabeth Halsey, a foul-mouthed, conniving seventh-grade teacher who pursues a colleague after being dumped by her sugar daddy. As for Timberlake, he portrays the substitute teacher who becomes Elizabeth's new love interest. The new romantic interest, however, brings Elizabeth into conflict with Amy Squirrel, the school's model teacher.
Lucy Punch is cast as Amy with Molly Shannon, Eric Stonestreet, John Michael Higgins and many others also joining the cast ensemble. Jake Kasdan serves behind the lens for this comedy which has not had exact release date.
- 'Walking Dead' Star Steven Yeun Ties the Knot with Joana Pak
- Maksim Chmerkovskiy and Peta Murgatroyd Kicked Out of Childbirth Class - Here Is Why!
- 'Luke Cage' Renewed for Season 2 at Netflix
- 'Glee' Star Becca Tobin Marries Zach Martin - Check Out Her Wedding Pics!
- Donald Trump Calls 'SNL' Unwatchable, Alec Baldwin Reacts
- Jensen Ackles and Danneel Harris Welcome Twin Babies
- 'Sense8' Announces Premiere Dates for Christmas Special and Season 2
- Watch: Shawn Mendes Makes His 'SNL' Debut