Allison Iraheta Sang the National Anthem at L.A. Marathon
Allison Iraheta pays homage to her nation, singing the national anthem at the Los Angeles Marathon on Sunday, March 21. The "American Idol" season 8 finalist kicked off the annual event with her version of "Star-Spangled Banner". She tweeted hours later, "Had much fun!! Thanks again!! Wish I was runnin' but then again.....the pain the next day .. Is not fun.. Haha I'm good."
Iraheta was not the only entertainer spotted at the event. Alex Band, the former lead singer of The Calling treated the people who crowded the Pier parking lot with his live rendition of his old band's songs such as "Our Lives" and "Wherever You Will Go".
Shia Labeouf, Gordon Ramsay, Audrina Patridge, Sean Astin and "The Bachelor" Andy Baldwin were participating in the 26.2 mile run. Baldwin was in the lead among the stars with 3 hours 24 minutes in the record. He was followed by Ramsay, LaBeouf, Astin and Patridge respectively. Meanwhile, on the roadside, Julia Louis-Dreyfus and Dwayne "The Rock" Johnson were seen cheering at the runners.
Winning the 25th Los Angeles Marathon was Wesley Korir, who also won last year. He finished at 2 hours 9 minutes 19 seconds to become the first repeat champion since Stephen Ndungu in 2001 and 2002.
- Police Found No Evidence of Physical Abuse in Amber Heard's Case
- Phil Lord and Chris Miller's 'Spider-Man' Movie May Feature Miles Morales
- Colton Haynes Bares His Butt in This Racy Instagram Photo
- Heidi Klum Declares She 'Won't Get Married Again'
- Rainn Wilson Says Johnny Depp 'Is a Wife Beater'
- Does Tyga Really Owe Kylie Jenner $2 Million?
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Star Teases Jenna's Return: 'I'm in Most of the Season'
- Victoria's Secret Angels Give Justin Timberlake's 'Can't Stop the Feeling' Hotter Music Video