Allison Iraheta Sang the National Anthem at L.A. Marathon
Allison Iraheta pays homage to her nation, singing the national anthem at the Los Angeles Marathon on Sunday, March 21. The "American Idol" season 8 finalist kicked off the annual event with her version of "Star-Spangled Banner". She tweeted hours later, "Had much fun!! Thanks again!! Wish I was runnin' but then again.....the pain the next day .. Is not fun.. Haha I'm good."
Iraheta was not the only entertainer spotted at the event. Alex Band, the former lead singer of The Calling treated the people who crowded the Pier parking lot with his live rendition of his old band's songs such as "Our Lives" and "Wherever You Will Go".
Shia Labeouf, Gordon Ramsay, Audrina Patridge, Sean Astin and "The Bachelor" Andy Baldwin were participating in the 26.2 mile run. Baldwin was in the lead among the stars with 3 hours 24 minutes in the record. He was followed by Ramsay, LaBeouf, Astin and Patridge respectively. Meanwhile, on the roadside, Julia Louis-Dreyfus and Dwayne "The Rock" Johnson were seen cheering at the runners.
Winning the 25th Los Angeles Marathon was Wesley Korir, who also won last year. He finished at 2 hours 9 minutes 19 seconds to become the first repeat champion since Stephen Ndungu in 2001 and 2002.
- Kim Kardashian Planning to Use Her Toned-Down Image to Make Herself Richer
- Taran Killam Is the New King George of 'Hamilton' in New Instagram Photo
- Katherine Heigl and Josh Kelley Welcome Baby Boy - Find Out His Name
- Katie Holmes and Suri Cruise Have Mother-Daughter Date at Lakers Game
- Justin Bieber on Selena Gomez's Romance With The Weeknd: It's Only for Promotion
- Chris Brown and Rihanna May Start Hooking Up Again After Spotted Hanging Out Together
- Chris Pratt Shares Great Chemistry With Anna Faris in 'Mom' Sneak Peek
- Amber Rose Left Blushing After Beau Val Chmerkovkiy Kisses Her at NY Knicks Game