Justin Bieber Considers Dating a Fan
Fans out there might get thrilled after knowing that sensational singer Justin Bieber recently proclaimed that he's open for a date with his fans. During his appearance in London on GMTV to promote his new single "Baby" and album "My World 2.0", the "One Less Lonely Girl" singer revealed that he's not limiting himself when it comes to dating a girl.
When asked if he would go out with his fans, Bieber answered, "I think that it just depends - it depends what the situation is. I think that I'm not going to limit myself." The 14-year-old Canadian singer admitted that he likes a girl with "a nice smile and nice eyes" and can make him laugh.
On the show, the "One Time" singer, who said the first song he learned is "Row, Row, Row Your Boat", also revealed the last birthday gift he got from his management team is something that can take his future girlfriend on a date, a Range Rover. He stated, "They wanted a bigger car so if I got in an accident I'm not going to get as hurt."
Although he's not further explaining steps for fans to become his date, Justin Bieber allows fans to be closer to him as he gives away golden tickets in his album "My World 2.0" which will hit stores on March 23. The golden tickets will give his fans a chance to appear on one of his upcoming videos and a trip to his gig on June 12 at the Atlantis resort in the Bahamas.
More Justin Bieber News
- Kim Kardashian Endorses Hillary Clinton, Shuts Down Rumor That She Votes for Donald Trump
- Angelina Jolie and Her Kids Move Into Rental House Amid Brad Pitt Divorce
- Find Out the Gender of Olivia Wilde's Second Child With Jason Sudeikis!
- Orlando Bloom and Malin Akerman Have Steamy Threesome on Netflix's 'Easy'
- Megan Hilty and Brian Gallagher Expecting Their Second Child
- Marion Cotillard's Partner Breaks Silence on Brad Pitt Affair Rumors
- Julia Roberts to Play PTA Mom Framed for Drug Possession in True-Story Movie
- Pippa Middleton's Private Photos Stolen After Her iCloud Got Hacked