Justin Bieber Considers Dating a Fan
Fans out there might get thrilled after knowing that sensational singer Justin Bieber recently proclaimed that he's open for a date with his fans. During his appearance in London on GMTV to promote his new single "Baby" and album "My World 2.0", the "One Less Lonely Girl" singer revealed that he's not limiting himself when it comes to dating a girl.
When asked if he would go out with his fans, Bieber answered, "I think that it just depends - it depends what the situation is. I think that I'm not going to limit myself." The 14-year-old Canadian singer admitted that he likes a girl with "a nice smile and nice eyes" and can make him laugh.
On the show, the "One Time" singer, who said the first song he learned is "Row, Row, Row Your Boat", also revealed the last birthday gift he got from his management team is something that can take his future girlfriend on a date, a Range Rover. He stated, "They wanted a bigger car so if I got in an accident I'm not going to get as hurt."
Although he's not further explaining steps for fans to become his date, Justin Bieber allows fans to be closer to him as he gives away golden tickets in his album "My World 2.0" which will hit stores on March 23. The golden tickets will give his fans a chance to appear on one of his upcoming videos and a trip to his gig on June 12 at the Atlantis resort in the Bahamas.
More Justin Bieber News
- Comic-Con: 'The Walking Dead' First Season 8 Trailer Teases Major Time Jump
- Jeremy Meeks and Chloe Green Make Out During L.A. Coffee Run: We Are in Love
- Beyonce's Madame Tussauds Wax Figure 'Adjusted' After Whitewashing Controversy
- Is Ben Affleck Done Playing Batman? WB Reportedly Plans His Exit
- Is Meek Mill Finally Ready to End Longtime Feud With Drake?
- This Transgender Performer Suggests She Had an Affair With Kanye West
- Block B's U-Kwon Tells a Fan She Looks Like Crap
- Louis Tomlinson Says His Mom's Dying Wish Was for Him to Reconcile With Zayn Malik