Justin Bieber Considers Dating a Fan
Fans out there might get thrilled after knowing that sensational singer Justin Bieber recently proclaimed that he's open for a date with his fans. During his appearance in London on GMTV to promote his new single "Baby" and album "My World 2.0", the "One Less Lonely Girl" singer revealed that he's not limiting himself when it comes to dating a girl.
When asked if he would go out with his fans, Bieber answered, "I think that it just depends - it depends what the situation is. I think that I'm not going to limit myself." The 14-year-old Canadian singer admitted that he likes a girl with "a nice smile and nice eyes" and can make him laugh.
On the show, the "One Time" singer, who said the first song he learned is "Row, Row, Row Your Boat", also revealed the last birthday gift he got from his management team is something that can take his future girlfriend on a date, a Range Rover. He stated, "They wanted a bigger car so if I got in an accident I'm not going to get as hurt."
Although he's not further explaining steps for fans to become his date, Justin Bieber allows fans to be closer to him as he gives away golden tickets in his album "My World 2.0" which will hit stores on March 23. The golden tickets will give his fans a chance to appear on one of his upcoming videos and a trip to his gig on June 12 at the Atlantis resort in the Bahamas.
More Justin Bieber News
- Iggy Azalea's New Beau LJay Currie Gets Two Handfuls of Her Boobs and Ass
- Watch Britney Spears Shave Her Head in 'Britney Ever After' Trailer
- Mariah Carey's Worst Nightmare! Sister to Detail the Singer's Satanic Rituals and Sex Abuse Claims
- Keshia Knight Pulliam Welcomes Baby Girl Named Ella Grace
- Kristen Wiig Joins 'Last Man on Earth' in a Mysterious Recurring Role
- 'The Voice' Execs Want Blake Shelton to Propose to Gwen Stefani On-Air
- Ed Sheeran Travels Back to His Teenage Years in Nostalgic Video for 'Castle on the Hill'
- 'American Horror Story' Crossover Season Details: Sarah Paulson Could Be Playing 18 Characters