Mariah Carey's 'Angels Advocate' Reportedly Shelved
There is a rumor circulating that Mariah Carey will not release a remix of "Memoirs of an Imperfect Angel" at all. The album titled "Angels Advocate" was supposed to be on sale on March 30 in the U.S. but That Grape Juice is reporting that the record has been shelved and that it is already official.
"Advocate" indeed was in the quiet zone in the last few weeks despite the approaching release date. CD Now which previously listed the album to hit the shelves later this month has changed the status to "Released Cancelled". Carey's camp however, has not responded to the report.
Released in September 2009, "Memoirs" could only peak at number 3 on Billboard Hot 200. Meanwhile, "Advocate" is to include tracks from the original album remixed by producers such as Timbaland, Jermaine Dupri, The-Dream, and Swizz Beatz among others. "Up Out My Face", the first single from the EP has been released last month, featuring the addition of Nicki Minaj's voice.
More Mariah Carey News
- People's Choice Awards 2017: 'Outlander' Leads the Full TV Winner List
- Brad Pitt Reportedly Moving In With Kate Hudson Amid Angelina Jolie Divorce
- People's Choice Awards 2017: 'Finding Dory' Leads Movie Winners
- Janelle Monae and Maxwell Are Set to Perform at Women's March
- Nicole Kidman Reportedly Expecting a Baby at 49
- Julia Roberts Joins 'Smurfs: The Lost Village'. Get the First Look!
- Ryan Lochte Unveils Baby's Sex, Dishes on Wedding Plans With Fiancee Kayla Rae Reid
- Road to Reconciliation? Kris and Caitlyn Jenner Are Reportedly in Joint Therapy