Mariah Carey's 'Angels Advocate' Reportedly Shelved
There is a rumor circulating that Mariah Carey will not release a remix of "Memoirs of an Imperfect Angel" at all. The album titled "Angels Advocate" was supposed to be on sale on March 30 in the U.S. but That Grape Juice is reporting that the record has been shelved and that it is already official.
"Advocate" indeed was in the quiet zone in the last few weeks despite the approaching release date. CD Now which previously listed the album to hit the shelves later this month has changed the status to "Released Cancelled". Carey's camp however, has not responded to the report.
Released in September 2009, "Memoirs" could only peak at number 3 on Billboard Hot 200. Meanwhile, "Advocate" is to include tracks from the original album remixed by producers such as Timbaland, Jermaine Dupri, The-Dream, and Swizz Beatz among others. "Up Out My Face", the first single from the EP has been released last month, featuring the addition of Nicki Minaj's voice.
More Mariah Carey News
- Victoria Beckham to Sing Again for 'Carpool Karaoke' With James Corden
- Tyga Spotted Shopping With Scott Disick Amidst Claims Rapper Is Bisexual
- Charo Threatens to Quit 'DWTS' Amid Complaints of Unfair Scores
- The Weeknd and Selena Gomez Plan 'Summer Wedding' in Europe
- Taylor Swift Is Taking a Break From Social Media After Struggling With Instagram Bullies
- Watch: John Legend Surprises London Commuters With Mini-Concert at Train Station
- 'Santa Clarita Diet' Scores Second Season Renewal on Netflix
- Rob Kardashian Hints at Wanting More Kids as He's Gearing Up for Baby Dream's First Birthday