Mariah Carey's 'Angels Advocate' Reportedly Shelved
There is a rumor circulating that Mariah Carey will not release a remix of "Memoirs of an Imperfect Angel" at all. The album titled "Angels Advocate" was supposed to be on sale on March 30 in the U.S. but That Grape Juice is reporting that the record has been shelved and that it is already official.
"Advocate" indeed was in the quiet zone in the last few weeks despite the approaching release date. CD Now which previously listed the album to hit the shelves later this month has changed the status to "Released Cancelled". Carey's camp however, has not responded to the report.
Released in September 2009, "Memoirs" could only peak at number 3 on Billboard Hot 200. Meanwhile, "Advocate" is to include tracks from the original album remixed by producers such as Timbaland, Jermaine Dupri, The-Dream, and Swizz Beatz among others. "Up Out My Face", the first single from the EP has been released last month, featuring the addition of Nicki Minaj's voice.
More Mariah Carey News
- Refusing to Enter Rehab, Lamar Odom Walks Out of Family's Intervention
- Kristen Bell Shares First Photos From Her Wedding While Tearing Up Talking About Hubby Dax Shepard
- Comic-Con: 'Justice League' Debuts First Footage, 'Wonder Woman' Gets First Trailer
- Watch Melissa McCarthy, Jodie Foster, Adam Sandler Ruin Their Han Solo Auditions on 'CONAN'
- People Are Upset Taylor Swift Uses Special Instagram Tool to Block Those Snake Emojis
- Artist of the Week: Stacy Ferguson
- Miranda Kerr Flaunts Huge Ring and Long Legs During First Outing Since Evan Spiegel's Proposal
- Comic-Con: 'Legion' Unveils First Footage. Take a Look at the X-Men TV Series