New 'Deathly Hallows' Footage Previewed at ShoWest
Warner Bros. Pictures has saved the best for the last at 2010 ShoWest in Las Vegas, Nevada. During the studio's presentation dubbed "Big Picture 2010" on Thursday, March 18, a sneak peek to highly anticipated movie "Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows" was screened to end the event.
[SPOILER ALERT!] Among those previewed at the convention was a scene which has Harry Potter escaping from the Dursleys house. Later, he and his two friends Ron Weasley and Hermione Granger are seen running through the Forbidden Forest.
Some unfinished scenes were also brought during the convention. The footage which shows the post production has not been completed include the parts when Voldemort is followed closely by his Death Eaters as well as when Hagrid is riding a flying motorbike alongside what looks like Hermione, some Hogwarts pupils on broomsticks and other students riding Thestrals.
The sneak peek video also offers a glimpse of Harry visiting his parents' graves, Ron and Harry's fight in the tent, an attack at Bill and Fleur's wedding, Rufus Scrimgeour who looks angry in addition to Bellatrix Lestrange who interacts with the kids captured and brought to the Death Eaters safe house. Those all are closed with an intense sequence in which Voldermort asks Harry, "Why do you still live?" which is then replied by the young wizard, "Because I have something to live for."
Serving as the final chapter of the "Harry Potter" film series, "Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows" will be split into two parts. "Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows: Part I" is slated for November 19 release in both U.S. and U.K. while "Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows: Part II" is due for July 15, 2011 release.
The story will follow Harry, Ron and Hermione as they leave Hogwarts behind and set out to find and destroy the Horcruxes-the secret to Voldemort's power and immortality. Daniel Radcliffe, Rupert Grint and Emma Watson are all returning to reprise their roles as the three buddies.
- Ex 'Apprentice' Contestant Files Defamation Lawsuit Against Trump for Denying Sexual Assault Claims
- Gigi Hadid Sparks Zayn Malik Engagement Rumors With New Ring on That Finger
- Jennifer Lawrence Is Seen Filming 'Red Sparrow' in Budapest
- Jerry Seinfeld's 'Comedians in Cars Getting Coffee' Moves to Netflix
- Liam Payne Offers Fan a Date With Him in Malibu. Find Out How to Win the Special Prize
- Angelina Jolie Receives Heartfelt Plea From Zahara's Biological Mom to Reconnect With Daughter
- Fiona Apple Releases New Anti-Trump Track 'Tiny Hands'
- Donald Trump Tweets Wrong Ivanka. Find Out How She Reacts