Video: Justin Bieber Rapping on Radio Show
During his recent visit to BBC Radio One in London, Justin Bieber managed to show off his rap skill beside having a chat with host Tim Westwood. "ATL baby is where I reside, I'm a young white rapper and I don't get high," the young singer spits his bars.
If fans are wondering whether or not he is considering to ditch pop music for becoming a rapper, the Canadian native said, "I'm just a pop singer." This is a remark to his previous statement to MTV which mentioned he doesn't plan to spit his own rhymes despite the fact that he has collaborated with several rap moguls.
Beside uninterested to be a rapper, Justin Bieber who appeared as a guest star in Nickelodeon's "The School Gyrls" also refuses to land a lead role in a kid show. In an interview with Billboard for the magazine's latest issue, he stated, "I don't want to do the 'Hannah Montana' thing."
Justin Bieber is gearing to release his new album "My World 2.0" in the U.S. on March 23. After that, he will travel across North America with Sean Kingston for a massive tour, beginning June 23. Fans can check out his MySpace to get more info about the upcoming traveling show.
More Justin Bieber News
- Kylie Jenner Is Getting Fancy New Car. Another Gift From Tyga?
- Fifth Harmony's Camila Cabello Goes Solo Again for Charity Song 'Power in Me'
- Colin Firth and Patrick Dempsey Fight Over Renee Zellweger in New 'Bridget Jones's Baby' Trailer
- Khloe Kardashian and Trey Songz Get Touchy-Freely While Leaving Her Birthday Bash Together
- Drake Pictured Filming 'One Dance' Video in Africa
- 'Pretty Little Liars' 7.03 Preview: Ali Fights Back
- Lisa Marie Presley Splits From Michael Lockwood After 10 Years of Marriage
- Kylie Jenner Kisses Tyga in This Sexy Photobooth Pic