Video: Justin Bieber Rapping on Radio Show
During his recent visit to BBC Radio One in London, Justin Bieber managed to show off his rap skill beside having a chat with host Tim Westwood. "ATL baby is where I reside, I'm a young white rapper and I don't get high," the young singer spits his bars.
If fans are wondering whether or not he is considering to ditch pop music for becoming a rapper, the Canadian native said, "I'm just a pop singer." This is a remark to his previous statement to MTV which mentioned he doesn't plan to spit his own rhymes despite the fact that he has collaborated with several rap moguls.
Beside uninterested to be a rapper, Justin Bieber who appeared as a guest star in Nickelodeon's "The School Gyrls" also refuses to land a lead role in a kid show. In an interview with Billboard for the magazine's latest issue, he stated, "I don't want to do the 'Hannah Montana' thing."
Justin Bieber is gearing to release his new album "My World 2.0" in the U.S. on March 23. After that, he will travel across North America with Sean Kingston for a massive tour, beginning June 23. Fans can check out his MySpace to get more info about the upcoming traveling show.
More Justin Bieber News
- 'The Bachelorette: Men Tell All': Luke Reveals His Biggest Regret, Nick Challenges Chad to a Fight
- Kim Zolciak and Her Daughter Brielle Sport Huge Pouts After Trip to Plastic Surgeon
- Mariah Carey Casually Throws Shade at the Kardashians. See What She Says
- 'Star Wars: The Force Awakens' Producers Plead Guilty Over Harrison Ford's Accident
- Diplo Confirms Usher, Sam Hunt and Travi$ Scott Collabs for Major Lazer's New Album
- Lindsay Lohan Apologizes for Instagram Rant, Isn't Sure She Can Fix Relationship With Fiance
- AMC Renews 'Turn' for Fourth and Final Season
- Keshia Knight Pulliam's Husband Ed Hartwell Files for Divorce, Wants Paternity Test