Video: Justin Bieber Rapping on Radio Show
During his recent visit to BBC Radio One in London, Justin Bieber managed to show off his rap skill beside having a chat with host Tim Westwood. "ATL baby is where I reside, I'm a young white rapper and I don't get high," the young singer spits his bars.
If fans are wondering whether or not he is considering to ditch pop music for becoming a rapper, the Canadian native said, "I'm just a pop singer." This is a remark to his previous statement to MTV which mentioned he doesn't plan to spit his own rhymes despite the fact that he has collaborated with several rap moguls.
Beside uninterested to be a rapper, Justin Bieber who appeared as a guest star in Nickelodeon's "The School Gyrls" also refuses to land a lead role in a kid show. In an interview with Billboard for the magazine's latest issue, he stated, "I don't want to do the 'Hannah Montana' thing."
Justin Bieber is gearing to release his new album "My World 2.0" in the U.S. on March 23. After that, he will travel across North America with Sean Kingston for a massive tour, beginning June 23. Fans can check out his MySpace to get more info about the upcoming traveling show.
More Justin Bieber News
- New 'Doctor Who' Season 10 Trailer Features New Companion
- Oscars 2017 Winner List: Emma Stone Wins Best Actress, 'Moonlight' Is Best Picture
- Nicki Minaj and Trey Songz Involved in Twitter Feud After Remy Ma's Diss Track
- Oscars 2017: 'La La Land' Wins Big, Casey Affleck Is Best Actor
- Remy Ma Calls Out Nicki Minaj on New Diss Track 'ShETHER'
- Beast Is Kicked Out of Castle by Gaston in 'Beauty and the Beast' Academy Awards TV Spot
- Marriage on the Rocks? Hugh Jackman and Deborra-Lee Furness Are Living 'Separate Lives'
- Oscars 2017: 'Zootopia' Is Best Animated Feature, 'Hacksaw Ridge' Already Wins Two