Video: Justin Bieber Rapping on Radio Show
During his recent visit to BBC Radio One in London, Justin Bieber managed to show off his rap skill beside having a chat with host Tim Westwood. "ATL baby is where I reside, I'm a young white rapper and I don't get high," the young singer spits his bars.
If fans are wondering whether or not he is considering to ditch pop music for becoming a rapper, the Canadian native said, "I'm just a pop singer." This is a remark to his previous statement to MTV which mentioned he doesn't plan to spit his own rhymes despite the fact that he has collaborated with several rap moguls.
Beside uninterested to be a rapper, Justin Bieber who appeared as a guest star in Nickelodeon's "The School Gyrls" also refuses to land a lead role in a kid show. In an interview with Billboard for the magazine's latest issue, he stated, "I don't want to do the 'Hannah Montana' thing."
Justin Bieber is gearing to release his new album "My World 2.0" in the U.S. on March 23. After that, he will travel across North America with Sean Kingston for a massive tour, beginning June 23. Fans can check out his MySpace to get more info about the upcoming traveling show.
More Justin Bieber News
- Taylor Swift Is Taking a Break From Social Media After Struggling With Instagram Bullies
- Watch: John Legend Surprises London Commuters With Mini-Concert at Train Station
- Rob Kardashian Hints at Wanting More Kids as He's Gearing Up for Baby Dream's First Birthday
- Kris Jenner and Corey Gamble Are Still Dating, Despite Breakup Reports
- Chris Pine Shaves His Head Bald. Find Out How 'Homeland' Inspired His New Look
- Tyga Threatens to Sue Blac Chyna for Defamation After Snapchat Rant
- 'DWTS' Pro Cheryl Burke Is on Board for 'Dance Moms' Following Abby Lee Miller's Dramatic Exit
- Ben Affleck Looks in Good Spirits While Making First Public Appearance Since Rehab