'The Hangover 2' to Start Shooting in November, but NOT in Thailand or Mexico
Todd Phillips has had several things set for "The Hangover 2". Speaking to Collider, the helmer informs that he is looking forward to shooting the film in early November this year. He, however, realizes that the date is subject to change because there are a lot of people involved in this film. "That's what we're trying, but you know a lot of it has to do with Ed Helms' [The] Office schedule and Bradley Cooper's other movies," he explains, before adding "Right now our goal is to start shooting November 1st."
In another occasion, Phillips tells Las Vegas Sun at 2010 ShoWest that the script for the film is 75 percent completed. Yet, he is still not sure when asked where the shooting will take place. "It's been talked about, but that's not yet definite," he answers when asked whether the "The Hangover" sequel will be filmed in Miami.
He, moreover, shoots down rumors that he will bring the cast and crew to Thailand or Mexico for the production as he tells Collider, "I don't know," when quizzed whether the movie will be set in the Asian country. He then adds, "There's a lot of rumors. There was rumor also that it was going to Mexico or something and neither are true."
Bradley Cooper, Zach Galifianakis, Ed Helms and Justin Bartha are all expected to reprise their roles as Phil Wenneck, Alan Garner, Stu Price and Doug Billings respectively in "The Hangover 2". Todd Phillips teams up with Scot Armstrong to write the script for the film, which is scheduled for Memorial Day 2011 release in the U.S.
- Derek Hough and Tony Dovolani Not Returning for 'Dancing with the Stars' Season 24
- Colton Haynes to Make Live Singing Debut in Tribute Performance for George Michael
- 'Jurassic World 2' First Set Photo Arrives as Filming Begins
- Behati Prinsloo Wows on First Post-Baby Runway Show at Milan Fashion Week
- A Green Lantern Is Reportedly Confirmed in 'Justice League'
- New Photos Seem to Confirm Diane Kruger and Norman Reedus' Romance Rumors
- 'Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.': Is Nick Blood Returning in Season 4?
- Happy 'Twin Peaks' Day! Showtime Unveils Posters for Revival