'The Hangover 2' to Start Shooting in November, but NOT in Thailand or Mexico
Todd Phillips has had several things set for "The Hangover 2". Speaking to Collider, the helmer informs that he is looking forward to shooting the film in early November this year. He, however, realizes that the date is subject to change because there are a lot of people involved in this film. "That's what we're trying, but you know a lot of it has to do with Ed Helms' [The] Office schedule and Bradley Cooper's other movies," he explains, before adding "Right now our goal is to start shooting November 1st."
In another occasion, Phillips tells Las Vegas Sun at 2010 ShoWest that the script for the film is 75 percent completed. Yet, he is still not sure when asked where the shooting will take place. "It's been talked about, but that's not yet definite," he answers when asked whether the "The Hangover" sequel will be filmed in Miami.
He, moreover, shoots down rumors that he will bring the cast and crew to Thailand or Mexico for the production as he tells Collider, "I don't know," when quizzed whether the movie will be set in the Asian country. He then adds, "There's a lot of rumors. There was rumor also that it was going to Mexico or something and neither are true."
Bradley Cooper, Zach Galifianakis, Ed Helms and Justin Bartha are all expected to reprise their roles as Phil Wenneck, Alan Garner, Stu Price and Doug Billings respectively in "The Hangover 2". Todd Phillips teams up with Scot Armstrong to write the script for the film, which is scheduled for Memorial Day 2011 release in the U.S.
- Twitter Users Are Begging Marvel to Give Captain America a Boyfriend
- Amy Schumer Blasts Body Shaming 'Trolls': 'I Think I Look Strong and Healthy'
- Priyanka Chopra Throws Her Hat Into the Ring to Be Female James Bond
- Listen to a Preview of Shawn Mendes' New Song 'Better'
- Elijah Wood Clarifies Comment on Child Sex Abuse in Hollywood, Says It's Misinterpreted
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Boss Confirms Someone's Getting Married in Season 7
- Anne Hathaway Throws Shade at the Kardashians, Says It's Unintentional
- Eminem Sells Bricks of His Childhood Home for 'Marshall Mathers LP' Anniversary