Video: Whitney Houston Slamming Today's Pop Stars
In an interview talking about her "Nothing But Love" tour, Whitney Houston opted to share her insight about today's pop stars. And, she made it clear that she is not a fan of artists who put on "Halloween costumes" on their shows.
"There are some extremely gifted and talented young women and young men out there who don't have to really put on Halloween costumes, just be themselves," she gushed. "A little extravagance, a little flair, a little sexiness or a sultriness is cool, but some of them are very dark. ... To me, it's not becoming."
Whitney Houston will resume the tour in support of her comeback album "I Look to You" on April 8 at MEN Arena in Manchester. The last stop, meanwhile, will take place on May 29 at SAP Arena in Mannheim.
Detailed info about her upcoming concerts can be found on her MySpace.
- Gwen Stefani and Blake Shelton Hold Off Marriage: They're Just Happily Dating
- Mariah Carey Enjoying Birthday Beach Getaway With Bryan Tanaka - See the Romantic Pic!
- Maksim Chmerkovskiy Sidelined From 'DWTS' Due to Injury. Watch How He Hurt His Calf
- Kendall Jenner Flashes Nipples in Sheer Bra for Love Magazine
- Kanye West in Talks to Join Revival of 'American Idol'
- Midlife Crisis? Leonardo DiCaprio Will Do Anything to Stay Young
- Harry Styles Is 'Terrified' His Debut Solo Single Will Not Sell
- Kim Kardashian Drops Baby Bombshell to Save 'KUWTK' Ratings