Video: Whitney Houston Slamming Today's Pop Stars
In an interview talking about her "Nothing But Love" tour, Whitney Houston opted to share her insight about today's pop stars. And, she made it clear that she is not a fan of artists who put on "Halloween costumes" on their shows.
"There are some extremely gifted and talented young women and young men out there who don't have to really put on Halloween costumes, just be themselves," she gushed. "A little extravagance, a little flair, a little sexiness or a sultriness is cool, but some of them are very dark. ... To me, it's not becoming."
Whitney Houston will resume the tour in support of her comeback album "I Look to You" on April 8 at MEN Arena in Manchester. The last stop, meanwhile, will take place on May 29 at SAP Arena in Mannheim.
Detailed info about her upcoming concerts can be found on her MySpace.
- Kylie Jenner Awkwardly Gets Turned Down When Trying to Carry Tyga's Son King Cairo
- Mandy Moore and Milo Ventimiglia Share Adorable 'This Is Us' Family Photos. See Who's Missing
- Ryan Reynolds Wants 'Deadpool' / 'Wolverine' Crossover to Happen
- Kanye West Sports Wedding Ring While Riding BMX Amid Kim Kardashian Divorce Rumors
- Watch Hailee Steinfeld, Fifth Harmony and More Perform at the 2016 Billboard Women in Music
- Reese Witherspoon Teams Up With Nick Kroll for EDM Rendition of 'Shake It Off'
- 'Puff the Magic Dragon' Gets Live-Action/Animated Hybrid Movie
- Mila Kunis Shows Impressive Post-Baby Body After Giving Birth to Son Dimitri