Video: Whitney Houston Slamming Today's Pop Stars
In an interview talking about her "Nothing But Love" tour, Whitney Houston opted to share her insight about today's pop stars. And, she made it clear that she is not a fan of artists who put on "Halloween costumes" on their shows.
"There are some extremely gifted and talented young women and young men out there who don't have to really put on Halloween costumes, just be themselves," she gushed. "A little extravagance, a little flair, a little sexiness or a sultriness is cool, but some of them are very dark. ... To me, it's not becoming."
Whitney Houston will resume the tour in support of her comeback album "I Look to You" on April 8 at MEN Arena in Manchester. The last stop, meanwhile, will take place on May 29 at SAP Arena in Mannheim.
Detailed info about her upcoming concerts can be found on her MySpace.
- Iggy Azalea's Former Fiance Nick Young Welcomes Baby No. 2 With His Other Ex
- Felicity Jones Leads the Rebel Alliance in New 'Rogue One: A Star Wars Story' Pic
- Is Mariah Carey's 'Close Relationship' With a Male Dancer to Blame for James Packer Split?
- Charli XCX Releases 'After the Afterparty' Feat. Lil Yachty
- Calvin Harris Flirts With Halsey on Twitter
- Kanye West Plays Birthday Video for Kim and Gives Her Shout-Out During 'Saint Pablo' Show
- Get Your First Look at Tessa Thompson as Valkyrie on 'Thor: Ragnarok' Set
- Madonna Lets Photographer Grab Her Crotch During Party. See the Pics!