Video: Whitney Houston Slamming Today's Pop Stars
In an interview talking about her "Nothing But Love" tour, Whitney Houston opted to share her insight about today's pop stars. And, she made it clear that she is not a fan of artists who put on "Halloween costumes" on their shows.
"There are some extremely gifted and talented young women and young men out there who don't have to really put on Halloween costumes, just be themselves," she gushed. "A little extravagance, a little flair, a little sexiness or a sultriness is cool, but some of them are very dark. ... To me, it's not becoming."
Whitney Houston will resume the tour in support of her comeback album "I Look to You" on April 8 at MEN Arena in Manchester. The last stop, meanwhile, will take place on May 29 at SAP Arena in Mannheim.
Detailed info about her upcoming concerts can be found on her MySpace.
More Whitney Houston News
- New 'Bachelor in Paradise' Couple! Amanda Stanton and Robby Hayes Spotted on a Date
- Anne Hathaway Eyed to Replace Amy Schumer in Live-Action 'Barbie'
- 'Exhausted' Justin Bieber Cancels the Rest of 'Purpose' Tour Dates
- Rihanna Fuels Pregnancy Rumors With Bigger Boobs at 'Valerian' European Premiere
- ABC Sets Fall 2017 Premiere Dates for 'Grey's Anatomy', 'The Good Doctor' and More
- Ex-Wonder Girls Member Sun Mi to Release Second Solo Album in August
- Find Out Why Song Joong Ki Wants to Get Married Early
- Ariel Winter Flaunts Butt Tattoo on Snapchat