Kristen Stewart Does 'I Love Rock N' Roll' in New 'The Runaways' Clip
Another look at "The Runaways" has been provided by Apparition in a new clip. First debuted by MTV, the snippet sees Kristen Stewart's Joan Jett picking up her guitar and singing "I Love Rock N' Roll" while jumping on her bed. The song itself was created by Alan Merrill and Jake Hooker of The Arrows who also recorded the first released version before later was made famous by the hit version recorded by Joan Jett & the Blackhearts.
Additionally, some new pictures from the movie also come out via The Runaways Movie's Photos Facebook page. Still becoming the highlight of this stills are Stewart's character as well as Dakota Fanning's Cherie Currie. Stella Maeve who plays Sandy West is additionally captured alongside her co-stars in one photo.
"The Runaways" is based on the 1970s all-girl rock band of the same name, which were brought together in late 1975 by impresario Kim Fowley. The film will cover the formation of The Runaways through to Cherie's departure at the peak of their success. This biopic starts hitting limited U.S. theaters on March 19 and will open wide on April 9.
- Watch Ariana Grande and Bruno Mars Perform at Star-Studded We Can Survive Concert
- Kim Kardashian Angry at Beyonce for Not Reaching Out to Her After Paris Robbery
- Kim Zolciak Criticized for Posting Inappropriate Photo of 2-Year-Old Daughter Kaia
- New 'Game of Thrones' Photos Confirm the Highly Anticipated Meet-Up
- Pregnant Janet Jackson Steps Out in Full Islamic Dress
- Charlie Puth Cancels the Rest of His Tour Dates Because He's 'Extremely Sick'
- Chris Hemsworth Shoots Down Split Reports With Cheeky Instagram Post
- Kim Kardashian Said She Could 'Handle' Social Media Days Before She Got Robbed