Kristen Stewart Does 'I Love Rock N' Roll' in New 'The Runaways' Clip
Another look at "The Runaways" has been provided by Apparition in a new clip. First debuted by MTV, the snippet sees Kristen Stewart's Joan Jett picking up her guitar and singing "I Love Rock N' Roll" while jumping on her bed. The song itself was created by Alan Merrill and Jake Hooker of The Arrows who also recorded the first released version before later was made famous by the hit version recorded by Joan Jett & the Blackhearts.
Additionally, some new pictures from the movie also come out via The Runaways Movie's Photos Facebook page. Still becoming the highlight of this stills are Stewart's character as well as Dakota Fanning's Cherie Currie. Stella Maeve who plays Sandy West is additionally captured alongside her co-stars in one photo.
"The Runaways" is based on the 1970s all-girl rock band of the same name, which were brought together in late 1975 by impresario Kim Fowley. The film will cover the formation of The Runaways through to Cherie's departure at the peak of their success. This biopic starts hitting limited U.S. theaters on March 19 and will open wide on April 9.
- The Flash Reunites With Jay Garrick, Teams Up With Tom Felton's Character in Season 3 Photos
- 'Doctor Strange' IMAX Trailer Unveils Avengers Ties. Also Get Details About Rachel McAdams' Role
- Donald Trump on Former Miss Universe Alicia Machado He Once Called 'Miss Piggy': She's 'the Worst'
- Amy Schumer Is First Woman to Make Forbes' List of Highest-Paid Comedians
- Justin Bieber Blows Snots on Concertgoers After Telling Fans They 'Suck'
- Denzel Washington and Viola Davis Argue Over Their Hard Lives in 'Fences' Teaser Trailer
- Netflix Debuts First Trailer for Its Ambitious Royal Drama 'The Crown'
- Did Gigi Hadid Throw Shade at Harry Styles With This Photo of Zayn Malik?