Kristen Stewart Does 'I Love Rock N' Roll' in New 'The Runaways' Clip
Another look at "The Runaways" has been provided by Apparition in a new clip. First debuted by MTV, the snippet sees Kristen Stewart's Joan Jett picking up her guitar and singing "I Love Rock N' Roll" while jumping on her bed. The song itself was created by Alan Merrill and Jake Hooker of The Arrows who also recorded the first released version before later was made famous by the hit version recorded by Joan Jett & the Blackhearts.
Additionally, some new pictures from the movie also come out via The Runaways Movie's Photos Facebook page. Still becoming the highlight of this stills are Stewart's character as well as Dakota Fanning's Cherie Currie. Stella Maeve who plays Sandy West is additionally captured alongside her co-stars in one photo.
"The Runaways" is based on the 1970s all-girl rock band of the same name, which were brought together in late 1975 by impresario Kim Fowley. The film will cover the formation of The Runaways through to Cherie's departure at the peak of their success. This biopic starts hitting limited U.S. theaters on March 19 and will open wide on April 9.
- Leslie Jones' Nude Photos and Personal Information Leaked After Her Website Got Hacked
- Pro Dancers of 'Dancing with the Stars' Season 23 Revealed
- Meek Mill Infuriated Drake After He Tried to Block Canadian Rapper From Partying in Philly
- Vin Diesel Thinks The Rock 'Shined' Amid 'Fast and Furious 8' On-Set Beef
- Is He Sorry? Justin Bieber Reunites With Sofia Richie Ahead of Her 18th Birthday
- Stephen Colbert Mocks Ryan Lochte's Robbery Claims, Spoofs His Interview With Matt Lauer
- Watch Helen Mirren Perfectly Handle a Sexist Interviewer 40 Years Ago
- Early Concept Art of 'Captain America: Civil War' Sees Ant-Man Fighting the Cap