Heidi Montag Fires Psychic Manager Over 'Questioning' Behavior
After only a week hiring Aiden Chase to be her psychic as well as her manager, Heidi Montag has fired him. The 23-year-old beauty told People, "I have decided to part ways with Mr. Chase both as a manager and as a psychic and will scrutinize my business decisions more carefully in the future."
On why she decided to sack the 40-year-old man, "The Hills" star, who had hired him as her "intuitive healer" for a month before having him as her manager, explained, "Unfortunately recent behavior by Mr. Chase on set of both 'Just Go with It' starring Adam Sandler, Jennifer Aniston and Nicole Kidman and 'The Hills' have made me question this decision."
Montag, who previously had her husband Spencer Pratt managing her career, later told the site that she will take the helm of her career, stating "I will now be managing my own career as a strong and independent woman."
As Montag didn't describe the on set behavior of her former manager, a source lucidly disclosed to Us Magazine that Chase showed up while the actress was shooting and demanded "a significant portion of her 'Hills' money." The insider then added that he tried to "move on to Audrina [Patridge]", offering Montag's co-star in the reality TV show his healing service and asking her to be her manager.
However, Aiden Chase has released a statement to Access Hollywood to shoot down the allegation. "Heidi invited me to the set of 'Just Go With It' and the terms of our financial agreement are in line with standard manager/talent agreements," the statement read. "I spoke with Audrina Patridge briefly when I was on the set of 'The Hills' with Heidi recently, but never discussed being her manager."
- Kristin Cavallari Will Not Watch 'The Hills' Re-Runs Because It's 'Brutal'
- Kirsten Storms Breaks Silence on Her Temporary 'General Hospital' Leave
- Jesse Eisenberg Confirms He Will Return for 'Justice League'
- Sam Mendes Confirms He Won't Direct the Next James Bond Movie
- Keira Knightley's Acting in 'Begin Again' Gets Criticized by Director
- Gwen Stefani and Blake Shelton Take Her Birthday Son to Indianapolis 500
- Ariana Grande Cancels Rock in Rio Performance Due to Throat and Sinus Infection
- Johnny Depp's Ex Vanessa Paradis and Daughter Lily-Rose Defend Him Amid Amber Heard Drama