Ex-Porn Star Jenna Jameson Lost Babies
Retired porn star Jenna Jameson revealed on her personal account of Facebook and Twitter that she lost three babies on Tuesday, March 16. Jameson, who is living together with martial artist Tito Ortiz said that she had a surgery to remove the abnormal pregnancy that occurs outside the uterus.
"Had surgery today for a double ectopic pregnancy iIlso had a pregnancy in my uterus.This is so insane.I just wanted to get this off my chest," she wrote. Shortly after that she replied a follower who said that people will rip her out for posting something huge like that publicly. She said, "I think its important to be honest, not fake... I speak truthfullu about my life, the ups AND downs!"
Exactly a year before she lost these babies, Jenna Jameson gave birth to twin boys, Jesse Jameson and Journey Jett. Before Tito Ortiz, Jenna was married to Jay Grdina and pregnant with his baby, but experienced miscarriage. They then divorced in 2006. Beside experiencing miscarriage, Jenna also once failed with in-vitro.
- Wait... What? Is Tiger Woods Saying He Doesn't Regret Cheating on Elin Nordegren?
- Marvel Pulls 'Invincible Iron Man' Cover After Accusations of 'Sexualizing' Its Underage Hero
- No More Sexy Selfies? Kim Kardashian Is Re-Emerging 'More Covered Up' and 'Less Make-Up'
- Drake Hints at Releasing New Music on His 30th Birthday. Get Details on His Celebration
- Blac Chyna Pokes Fun at Her Pregnancy Curves, Compares Herself to a Pokemon
- Amy Adams and Jake Gyllenhaal's Love Turns to Hatred in 'Nocturnal Animals' First Full Trailer
- Jay-Z and Beyonce Are Both Upset With 'Nut Job' Kanye West Following His Rant
- Justin Bieber Scolds Concertgoers for Screaming at Manchester Show