Ex-Porn Star Jenna Jameson Lost Babies
Retired porn star Jenna Jameson revealed on her personal account of Facebook and Twitter that she lost three babies on Tuesday, March 16. Jameson, who is living together with martial artist Tito Ortiz said that she had a surgery to remove the abnormal pregnancy that occurs outside the uterus.
"Had surgery today for a double ectopic pregnancy iIlso had a pregnancy in my uterus.This is so insane.I just wanted to get this off my chest," she wrote. Shortly after that she replied a follower who said that people will rip her out for posting something huge like that publicly. She said, "I think its important to be honest, not fake... I speak truthfullu about my life, the ups AND downs!"
Exactly a year before she lost these babies, Jenna Jameson gave birth to twin boys, Jesse Jameson and Journey Jett. Before Tito Ortiz, Jenna was married to Jay Grdina and pregnant with his baby, but experienced miscarriage. They then divorced in 2006. Beside experiencing miscarriage, Jenna also once failed with in-vitro.
- 'Rogue One' Releases More New Photos. Also Get Detail of Mon Mothma's Bigger Role
- Taylor Swift Flies to U.K. to Meet Tom Hiddleston's Mom. See Picture of Their Happy Outing
- 'Game of Thrones' Season Finale Won't Slow Down the Pace, People Will Die
- Audrina Patridge and Fiance Welcome Baby Girl Kirra Max
- Getting Married? Tyga Calls Kylie Jenner His 'Wifey'
- Christina Aguilera Performs 'Change' on 'Jimmy Kimmel Live!' to Support Orlando
- Justin Bieber's Music Video Vixen Xenia Deli, 26, Marries 62-Year-Old Man in Lavish Wedding
- Mariah Carey Reportedly Wants to Withhold Sex Before Her Wedding