Ex-Porn Star Jenna Jameson Lost Babies
Retired porn star Jenna Jameson revealed on her personal account of Facebook and Twitter that she lost three babies on Tuesday, March 16. Jameson, who is living together with martial artist Tito Ortiz said that she had a surgery to remove the abnormal pregnancy that occurs outside the uterus.
"Had surgery today for a double ectopic pregnancy iIlso had a pregnancy in my uterus.This is so insane.I just wanted to get this off my chest," she wrote. Shortly after that she replied a follower who said that people will rip her out for posting something huge like that publicly. She said, "I think its important to be honest, not fake... I speak truthfullu about my life, the ups AND downs!"
Exactly a year before she lost these babies, Jenna Jameson gave birth to twin boys, Jesse Jameson and Journey Jett. Before Tito Ortiz, Jenna was married to Jay Grdina and pregnant with his baby, but experienced miscarriage. They then divorced in 2006. Beside experiencing miscarriage, Jenna also once failed with in-vitro.
- Chris Pratt Name Drops Jennifer Lawrence in Christmas-Themed Mad Lib Theater With Jimmy Fallon
- Drake and Aaliyah's Posthumous Collaboration 'Talk Is Cheap' Surfaces Online
- Tom Hanks Puts Emma Watson in Danger in 'The Circle' Teaser Trailer
- Mariah Carey Flaunts Her Curves in Peek-a-Boo Dress After Christmas Concert With Bryan Tanaka
- Watch Fiona Apple Sing Anti-Donald Trump Christmas Carol
- Sofia Vergara Gets Sued by Her Own Embryos as Legal Battle With Ex Continues
- Watch Shawn Mendes Cover Drake's 'Fake Love' on 'Live Lounge'
- 'Walking Dead' Star Steven Yeun Is Expecting First Child With Wife Joana Pak