Ex-Porn Star Jenna Jameson Lost Babies
Retired porn star Jenna Jameson revealed on her personal account of Facebook and Twitter that she lost three babies on Tuesday, March 16. Jameson, who is living together with martial artist Tito Ortiz said that she had a surgery to remove the abnormal pregnancy that occurs outside the uterus.
"Had surgery today for a double ectopic pregnancy iIlso had a pregnancy in my uterus.This is so insane.I just wanted to get this off my chest," she wrote. Shortly after that she replied a follower who said that people will rip her out for posting something huge like that publicly. She said, "I think its important to be honest, not fake... I speak truthfullu about my life, the ups AND downs!"
Exactly a year before she lost these babies, Jenna Jameson gave birth to twin boys, Jesse Jameson and Journey Jett. Before Tito Ortiz, Jenna was married to Jay Grdina and pregnant with his baby, but experienced miscarriage. They then divorced in 2006. Beside experiencing miscarriage, Jenna also once failed with in-vitro.
- Drama 'Super Family' Is Under Fire for Using Jessica Jung's Name as a Deceased
- Orlando Bloom Spotted Having Dinner With Mysterious Brunette
- 'Fear the Walking Dead' New Season 3 Promo Shows How Brutal Survival Is
- Orlando Bloom Broke Noomi Rapace's Nose on 'Unlocked' Filming Set
- 'X-Men' TV Pilot 'Gifted' Reveals First Look at Stan Lee Cameo
- Travis Scott Dating Kylie Jenner Is Career Suicide, His Pals Think
- Not Pleased With Her Body, Kendall Jenner Is Dying to Be Like Emily Ratajkowski
- Nicki Minaj to Release a Surprise Project on Tidal