'Transformers 3' Script Complete, Josh Duhamel Will Return
"Transformers" has one of its important weapons prepared before having the cameras to roll out once again. Josh Duhamel, who attended 2010 ShoWest in Las Vegas, Nevada on Thursday, March 18, has informed that the script for "Transformers 3" is finished.
The actor who portrays Captain William Lennox in the first film as well as "Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen" also confirms that director Michael Bay and all crew are preparing to start production this summer. His tidbits from the third "Transformers" movie accordingly hint that he will return to reprise his role in the upcoming film.
Duhamel's statement is in line with report from Deadline Hollywood in early this year that "Transformers 3" will kick off principal photography in May. Bay himself has previously revealed that the film will be partially shot in Chicago and Moscow.
Beside Duhamel, Shia LaBeouf and Megan Fox are all on board to reprise their roles as Sam Witwicky and Mikaela Banes respectively. Some Autobots, such as Optimus Prime and Bumblebee, are going to get makeovers for this action sci-fi, which has set July 1, 2011 release in the U.S.
- Solange Announces New Album 'A Seat at the Table', Reveals Tracklist
- Viola Davis to Lead All-Female Heist Movie From '12 Years a Slave' Director Steve McQueen
- Nick Jonas Gets Cozy With Bikini Hottie in Hawaii
- Brad Pitt Bails on Movie Screening to Focus on 'Family Situation' Amid Angelina Jolie Divorce
- 'The Strain' Renewed for Fourth and Final Season
- Justin Theroux Slams Media for Thrusting Jennifer Aniston Into Brangelina's Divorce
- Gigi Hadid on Fighting Off Her Attacker in Milan: 'I Felt I Was in Danger'
- Video Premiere: Hailee Steinfeld's 'Starving' Ft. Zedd