'Transformers 3' Script Complete, Josh Duhamel Will Return
"Transformers" has one of its important weapons prepared before having the cameras to roll out once again. Josh Duhamel, who attended 2010 ShoWest in Las Vegas, Nevada on Thursday, March 18, has informed that the script for "Transformers 3" is finished.
The actor who portrays Captain William Lennox in the first film as well as "Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen" also confirms that director Michael Bay and all crew are preparing to start production this summer. His tidbits from the third "Transformers" movie accordingly hint that he will return to reprise his role in the upcoming film.
Duhamel's statement is in line with report from Deadline Hollywood in early this year that "Transformers 3" will kick off principal photography in May. Bay himself has previously revealed that the film will be partially shot in Chicago and Moscow.
Beside Duhamel, Shia LaBeouf and Megan Fox are all on board to reprise their roles as Sam Witwicky and Mikaela Banes respectively. Some Autobots, such as Optimus Prime and Bumblebee, are going to get makeovers for this action sci-fi, which has set July 1, 2011 release in the U.S.
- DJ Snake Unveils Snippet of Selena Gomez's Version of 'Let Me Love You'
- Britney Spears Calls James Corden 'So Dirty' in Sneak Peek of Their Carpool Karaoke
- Blac Chyna Sued Over Car Crash Caused by Her Friend
- Tyga Ordered to Pay Another Former Landlord $186,000 for Damages
- Avril Lavigne's New Album Is on the Way
- Bella Thorne Comes Out as Bisexual After Photo of Her Kissing Another Woman Emerged
- Amber Rose Rumored to Join 'Dancing with the Stars' Season 23
- Check Out First Look at Anthony Hopkins' Odin on Set of 'Thor: Ragnarok'