Taylor Swift's 'Fearless' Is Most Awarded Album in Country Music History
Taylor Swift's 2008 studio album "Fearless", which went Platinum for six times, recently was recognized as the most awarded album in the history of country music. The country music singer was honored at a special dinner attended by reps from NARAS, American Music Awards, Country Music Association, and Academy of Country Music, who all joined Big Machine Records Group President/CEO Scott Borchetta.
"Fearless" is named Album of the Year at 2010 Grammy Awards, making Taylor the youngest artist in history to win the coveted prize, first-ever solo female country winner and the first solo female winner in more than a decade. Additionally, the album won Country Album of the Year at the Grammys as well as Album of the Year at 2009 CMA, ACM and AMAs.
"We tend to always look forward when it comes to Taylor, but tonight it was time to stop for a moment and look back on one of the most successful music works of all time," Scott said at the dinner. "The 18 months of our lives known as the 'Fearless' era have been history-making, euphoric and triumphant."
"The sales, the airplay, the accolades and the awards have all just been incredible. But, most important to me is that my friend Taylor and her collective team of family, record label, management and her road family continue to raise the bar with work ethic, achievement and enjoyment. Dreams do come true."
More Taylor Swift News
- 'The Predator' Release Date Pushed Back
- 'Deadpool 2' and 'New Mutants' Get Release Dates
- Video: Kylie Jenner Holding Hands With Travis Scott
- 'X-Men: Dark Phoenix' and Release Date Officially Announced
- Jay-Z Renews Deal With Live Nation
- 'Avatar' Sequels Release Dates Unveiled
- Kourtney Kardashian Goes Undercover as News Reporter and Nobody Recognizes Her
- Carmelo and La La Anthony Put on United Front for Sake of Their Son