Janet Jackson's New Single Confirmed to Arrive on March 30
Janet Jackson's brand new single is going to be unleashed next week on March 30. Titled "Nothing", the song is recorded by the singer for the soundtrack of upcoming movie "Why Did I Get Married Too?".
Confirming the song's release date is producer Jermaine Dupri in a short message on his Twitter. "OH AND ON THE 30th IS WHEN I RELEASE THE NEW JANET RECORD (NOTHING) FROM THE WDIGM 2 SOUNDTRACK JUS ALIL INFO FOR THE JANET FANS," he wrote.
In the Tyler Perry's film which is due for April 2 release, Janet Jackson does not only contribute to the soundtrack but also secures a lead role. She is set to reprise her "Why Did I Get Married?" role as Patricia Agnew, playing alongside Jill Scott, Sharon Leal, Malik Yoba and many other actors.
- Find Out How Jaden Smith Tricked His Dad Will Smith Into Letting Him Drink on His Birthday
- Jean-Claude Van Damme Walks Out of TV Interview After Reporter Asks This Question
- Matt Damon Will Take a Break From Acting Next Year
- Kanye West Launches Twitter Rants About Apple and Tidal Beef
- Tyler Posey Clarifies 'I Am Gay' Snapchat Video, Apologizes for Fake Coming Out
- Nick Jonas Offered $2 Million to Perform at RNC
- Director Paul Feig Slams Sony for Deleting 'Ghostbusters' Pro-Hillary Tweet
- 'Game of Thrones' Set to End With Season 8, Spin-Off Plan Confirmed