Janet Jackson's New Single Confirmed to Arrive on March 30
Janet Jackson's brand new single is going to be unleashed next week on March 30. Titled "Nothing", the song is recorded by the singer for the soundtrack of upcoming movie "Why Did I Get Married Too?".
Confirming the song's release date is producer Jermaine Dupri in a short message on his Twitter. "OH AND ON THE 30th IS WHEN I RELEASE THE NEW JANET RECORD (NOTHING) FROM THE WDIGM 2 SOUNDTRACK JUS ALIL INFO FOR THE JANET FANS," he wrote.
In the Tyler Perry's film which is due for April 2 release, Janet Jackson does not only contribute to the soundtrack but also secures a lead role. She is set to reprise her "Why Did I Get Married?" role as Patricia Agnew, playing alongside Jill Scott, Sharon Leal, Malik Yoba and many other actors.
More Janet Jackson News
- Iron Fist Shows His Martial Art Skills in New Photos of Netflix's Series
- Is Rihanna Not Happy With Beyonce Over Grammy Nominations?
- Wendy Williams Calls Nicki Minaj 'Insensive B***h' for Mocking Mentally Ill Woman
- Lady GaGa Pens 'Inspiring' Open Letter About Her Daily Effort to Battle With PTSD
- 'Bones': What Will Happen to the Jeffersonian? David Boreanaz Shares Photo of Destroyed Lab
- See Tom Hiddleston Accidentally Running Into 'Taylor Swift' During Morning Jog in London
- Andy Cohen Would Like to Hook Up With Justin Bieber
- Chanel Iman Stars in Flo Rida's Flashy Video for 'Zillionaire'