Janet Jackson's New Single Confirmed to Arrive on March 30
Janet Jackson's brand new single is going to be unleashed next week on March 30. Titled "Nothing", the song is recorded by the singer for the soundtrack of upcoming movie "Why Did I Get Married Too?".
Confirming the song's release date is producer Jermaine Dupri in a short message on his Twitter. "OH AND ON THE 30th IS WHEN I RELEASE THE NEW JANET RECORD (NOTHING) FROM THE WDIGM 2 SOUNDTRACK JUS ALIL INFO FOR THE JANET FANS," he wrote.
In the Tyler Perry's film which is due for April 2 release, Janet Jackson does not only contribute to the soundtrack but also secures a lead role. She is set to reprise her "Why Did I Get Married?" role as Patricia Agnew, playing alongside Jill Scott, Sharon Leal, Malik Yoba and many other actors.
More Janet Jackson News
- Oops! Cher Accidentally Retweets a Dick Pic
- No More Bad Blood! Taylor Swift and Calvin Harris Are Texting Again
- Rob Kardashian Crushing on His Own Sister Kim When He Was Young
- Zack Snyder Hints at Deathstroke's Cameo in 'Justice League'
- Kim Kardashian Ditches Panties in Jaw-Dropping Look at Paris Fashion Week
- Britney Spears Feels Great in Her 30s Because Her 20s Were 'Horrible'
- Listen to Niall Horan's First Solo Single 'This Town' Here!
- Kim Kardashian Is Sick of Taylor Swift Question: 'I'm So Over It'