Janet Jackson's New Single Confirmed to Arrive on March 30
Janet Jackson's brand new single is going to be unleashed next week on March 30. Titled "Nothing", the song is recorded by the singer for the soundtrack of upcoming movie "Why Did I Get Married Too?".
Confirming the song's release date is producer Jermaine Dupri in a short message on his Twitter. "OH AND ON THE 30th IS WHEN I RELEASE THE NEW JANET RECORD (NOTHING) FROM THE WDIGM 2 SOUNDTRACK JUS ALIL INFO FOR THE JANET FANS," he wrote.
In the Tyler Perry's film which is due for April 2 release, Janet Jackson does not only contribute to the soundtrack but also secures a lead role. She is set to reprise her "Why Did I Get Married?" role as Patricia Agnew, playing alongside Jill Scott, Sharon Leal, Malik Yoba and many other actors.
More Janet Jackson News
- Katy Perry Teases New KP4 Song 'Witness'
- J.Lo and Alex Rodriguez Are Head Over Heels for Each Other
- Kim Kardashian and Kanye West Attend Funeral for His Nephew
- Ed Sheeran Forgets Lyrics During Live Performance
- Watch Second Trailer for 'Justice League'
- Nicki Minaj Teases Music Video for David Guetta's 'Light My Body Up' With On-Set Photo
- Watch Little Mix's Dreamy Cover of Rihanna's 'Love on the Brain'
- 'Walking Dead' Alum Steven Yeun and Wife Joana Pak Share First Photo of Their Newborn Baby