Janet Jackson's New Single Confirmed to Arrive on March 30
Janet Jackson's brand new single is going to be unleashed next week on March 30. Titled "Nothing", the song is recorded by the singer for the soundtrack of upcoming movie "Why Did I Get Married Too?".
Confirming the song's release date is producer Jermaine Dupri in a short message on his Twitter. "OH AND ON THE 30th IS WHEN I RELEASE THE NEW JANET RECORD (NOTHING) FROM THE WDIGM 2 SOUNDTRACK JUS ALIL INFO FOR THE JANET FANS," he wrote.
In the Tyler Perry's film which is due for April 2 release, Janet Jackson does not only contribute to the soundtrack but also secures a lead role. She is set to reprise her "Why Did I Get Married?" role as Patricia Agnew, playing alongside Jill Scott, Sharon Leal, Malik Yoba and many other actors.
More Janet Jackson News
- 'Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2' Toys Reveal First Look at Kurt Russell's Ego
- Will Kanye West Perform at Pal Donald Trump's Inauguration?
- Fergie Who? Nicole Scherzinger to Replace the Singer in Black Eyed Peas
- Tupac Shakur Biopic 'All Eyez on Me' Is Set to Be Released in Summer
- Kendall Jenner and A$AP Rocky Reignite Dating Rumors After Seen Shopping Together
- Ariana Grande Criticized for Claiming She's the 'Hardest Working 23-Year-Old' on Earth
- Lady GaGa Teases Super Bowl Performance in New Behind-the-Scenes Video
- 'Game of Thrones' Latest Tidbit Reveals This Character's Unlikely Return in Season 7