Selena Gomez Brings Forward First 'Ramona and Beezus' Trailer
"Ramona and Beezus" has shared some of its scenes via the first trailer for the film. Introduced by one of the lead stars, Selena Gomez, the snippet gives a look at the adventures undergone by Ramona and her imaginative things that sometime cause her friends laughing at her.
Based on the best-selling books by Beverly Cleary, the film follows the adventures of young Ramona Quimby and her big sister Beezus. With her vivid imagination, boundless energy, and accident-prone antics, Ramona keeps everyone she meets on their toes. But her irrepressible sense of fun, adventure and mischief come in handy when she puts her mind to helping save her family's home.
Joey King plays Ramona while Selena Gomez tackles the role of her sister Beezus. Joining them are John Corbett, Bridget Moynahan, Ginnifer Goodwin, Josh Duhamel and many others who take supporting roles. This family comedy will entertain audience in the U.S. starting July 23.
- George and Amal Clooney Reportedly Had a Fight at Cannes
- Johnny Depp Looks Dispirited While Leaving His Hotel in Frankfurt
- 'X-Men: Apocalypse' Tops Memorial Day Box Office, 'Alice Through the Looking Glass' Bombs
- Kristin Cavallari Will Not Watch 'The Hills' Re-Runs Because It's 'Brutal'
- Kirsten Storms Breaks Silence on Her Temporary 'General Hospital' Leave
- Jesse Eisenberg Confirms He Will Return for 'Justice League'
- Sam Mendes Confirms He Won't Direct the Next James Bond Movie
- Keira Knightley's Acting in 'Begin Again' Gets Criticized by Director