Selena Gomez Brings Forward First 'Ramona and Beezus' Trailer
"Ramona and Beezus" has shared some of its scenes via the first trailer for the film. Introduced by one of the lead stars, Selena Gomez, the snippet gives a look at the adventures undergone by Ramona and her imaginative things that sometime cause her friends laughing at her.
Based on the best-selling books by Beverly Cleary, the film follows the adventures of young Ramona Quimby and her big sister Beezus. With her vivid imagination, boundless energy, and accident-prone antics, Ramona keeps everyone she meets on their toes. But her irrepressible sense of fun, adventure and mischief come in handy when she puts her mind to helping save her family's home.
Joey King plays Ramona while Selena Gomez tackles the role of her sister Beezus. Joining them are John Corbett, Bridget Moynahan, Ginnifer Goodwin, Josh Duhamel and many others who take supporting roles. This family comedy will entertain audience in the U.S. starting July 23.
- Watch Ariana Grande and Bruno Mars Perform at Star-Studded We Can Survive Concert
- Kim Kardashian Angry at Beyonce for Not Reaching Out to Her After Paris Robbery
- Kim Zolciak Criticized for Posting Inappropriate Photo of 2-Year-Old Daughter Kaia
- New 'Game of Thrones' Photos Confirm the Highly Anticipated Meet-Up
- Pregnant Janet Jackson Steps Out in Full Islamic Dress
- Charlie Puth Cancels the Rest of His Tour Dates Because He's 'Extremely Sick'
- Chris Hemsworth Shoots Down Split Reports With Cheeky Instagram Post
- Kim Kardashian Said She Could 'Handle' Social Media Days Before She Got Robbed