Robert Downey Jr. Among Stars at Warner Bros.' 'Big Pictures' at 2010 ShoWest
Beside CBS Films which had its panel at 2010 ShoWest, the event has also become a place for Warner Bros. Pictures to promote its films. On Thursday, March 18, WB has held presentation dubbed "Big Picture 2010" and "Sherlock Holmes" actor Robert Downey Jr., who appeared clean-shaved, was one of the top-notch stars coming to the presentation.
Sam Worthington later showed up at the convention taking place in Las Vegas, Nevada with the companion of "Clash of the Titans" helmer Louis Leterrier. The Australian actor is chosen as ShoWest's Male Star of the Year.
On the female guest side, there were Sarah Jessica Parker, Cynthia Nixon and Kristin Davis who donned their glamor costumes to the ShoWest. The three actresses as well as their co-star Kim Cattrall who will next appear in "Sex and the City 2" are honored with the prize for Best Ensemble Cast of the Year.
Coming in a simpler dress than the "Sex and the City" beauties was Katherine Heigl. Beside promoting her upcoming drama "Life as We Know It", the 31-year-old actress also purposely stopped by the event to pick up her Female Star of the Year award.
2010 ShoWest movie convention which was kicked off on March 16 has its closing awards banquet on March 18. Some forthcoming films screened at the event are "Toy Story 3", "Prince of Persia: Sands of Time" and "The Karate Kid".
- Kim Kardashian Says Goodbye to Barack Obama's Presidency With Throwback Pics
- Tarek El Moussa Addresses Rumors He Called Estranged Wife Christina a 'Whore'
- George Clooney Writes Touching Tribute to Cousin and 'NCIS: LA' Star Miguel Ferrer Who Dies at 61
- Little Mix Releases Sexy and Colorful Music Video for 'Touch'
- ABC Is Considering 'Black-ish' Spin-Off Starring Yara Shahidi
- Anne Hathaway to Join Rebel Wilson in 'Nasty Women'
- Everyone Loves Chrissy Teigen for Showing Off Her Stretch Marks in New Photo
- Mandy Moore Is Eager to Have Kids 'Sooner Than Later.' Ready to Start a Family?