Teaser Trailer for Will Ferrell's 'Megamind' Comes Out
An upcoming film from DreamWorks SKG "Megamind" has got its preview through a teaser trailer. Making its way out online on March 18, the snippet does not explain much about the storyline but highlights super villain Megamind who makes a public appearance but almost loses his face due to wrong music background.
After defeating his arch rival Metro Man, Megamind falls into total despair as he finds out that life without a rival is life without a purpose for him. Thus, he creates a new superhero rival, Titan. Unfortunately for him and the world, the new hero wants to be a super villain too. The new villain begins his rampage, and Megamind sets out to stop him, beginning a path to redemption in the process.
Will Ferrell voices the title character with Brad Pitt and Jonah Hill lending their voice for Metro Man and Titan respectively. Tina Fey also joins the cast ensemble as star reporter Roxanne Ritchi. Directed by Tom McGrath, "Megamind" has Ben Stiller joining forces with Lara Breay, Denise Nolan Cascino and Stuart Cornfeld to produce the animation. It is set to open wide in U.S. theaters on November 5.
- 'Supernatural' Casts David Haydn-Jones as a Mysterious Character
- Lin-Manuel Miranda Releases Tribute Rap for 'The West Wing'
- Kim Kardashian, Kylie and Kendall Jenner Dolled Up for 'Ocean's Eight' Cameo Filming
- Amanda Seyfried Dishes on Upcoming Low-Key Wedding to Thomas Sadoski
- Harley Quinn Might Appear on 'Gotham' Earlier Than Expected
- Soulja Boy Takes a Shot at Chris Brown, 50 Cent, Mike Tyson on New Song 'Stop Playing with Me'
- Is Tina Fey Making 'Mean Girls 2' Without Lindsay Lohan?
- Lady GaGa Builds a Dance Floor in Her Backyard, Shares Crazy Idea for Super Bowl Performance