Teaser Trailer for Will Ferrell's 'Megamind' Comes Out
An upcoming film from DreamWorks SKG "Megamind" has got its preview through a teaser trailer. Making its way out online on March 18, the snippet does not explain much about the storyline but highlights super villain Megamind who makes a public appearance but almost loses his face due to wrong music background.
After defeating his arch rival Metro Man, Megamind falls into total despair as he finds out that life without a rival is life without a purpose for him. Thus, he creates a new superhero rival, Titan. Unfortunately for him and the world, the new hero wants to be a super villain too. The new villain begins his rampage, and Megamind sets out to stop him, beginning a path to redemption in the process.
Will Ferrell voices the title character with Brad Pitt and Jonah Hill lending their voice for Metro Man and Titan respectively. Tina Fey also joins the cast ensemble as star reporter Roxanne Ritchi. Directed by Tom McGrath, "Megamind" has Ben Stiller joining forces with Lara Breay, Denise Nolan Cascino and Stuart Cornfeld to produce the animation. It is set to open wide in U.S. theaters on November 5.
- Get a Look at Intriguing New Footage of 'King Arthur: Legend of the Sword'
- Nicole Scherzinger Flashes Ample Cleavage and Toned Abs for New Ad
- Kurt Sutter Reveals The Mayans Originally Didn't Exist in 'Sons of Anarchy'
- Colton Haynes Introduces New Boyfriend Jeff Leatham
- First Look at Kurt Russell as Ego the Living Planet in 'Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2'
- Here's the First Look of Shocker's Costume in 'Spider-Man: Homecoming'
- Watch John Legend's Show-Stopping Performance at NBA All-Star Game 2017 Halftime Show
- Madonna's Malawi Twins' Father Says He Didn't Realize the Adoption Was Permanent