Teaser Trailer for Will Ferrell's 'Megamind' Comes Out
An upcoming film from DreamWorks SKG "Megamind" has got its preview through a teaser trailer. Making its way out online on March 18, the snippet does not explain much about the storyline but highlights super villain Megamind who makes a public appearance but almost loses his face due to wrong music background.
After defeating his arch rival Metro Man, Megamind falls into total despair as he finds out that life without a rival is life without a purpose for him. Thus, he creates a new superhero rival, Titan. Unfortunately for him and the world, the new hero wants to be a super villain too. The new villain begins his rampage, and Megamind sets out to stop him, beginning a path to redemption in the process.
Will Ferrell voices the title character with Brad Pitt and Jonah Hill lending their voice for Metro Man and Titan respectively. Tina Fey also joins the cast ensemble as star reporter Roxanne Ritchi. Directed by Tom McGrath, "Megamind" has Ben Stiller joining forces with Lara Breay, Denise Nolan Cascino and Stuart Cornfeld to produce the animation. It is set to open wide in U.S. theaters on November 5.
- 'Game of Thrones' Stars Talk About the Bloodbath and Power Transfer in Season Finale
- Deadpool Makes Surprise Appearance in 'X-Men: Apocalypse' Japanese Trailer
- 50 Cent Arrested in the Caribbean for Saying 'Motherf**ker' at Music Festival
- Adele Burps While Taking Selfie With a Fan Onstage. See the Hilarious Video
- Rihanna Previews New Song 'Sledgehammer' From 'Star Trek Beyond'
- Mariah Carey Shows Off Bare Butts at Her DJ Debut in Las Vegas
- Justin Timberlake Attacked by Twitter Users for His Comment on Jesse Williams' BET Awards Speech
- Artist of the Week: Calvin Harris