Video Premiere: T-Pain's 'Reverse Cowgirl'
T-Pain has debuted a music video filmed to support his new single "Reverse Cowgirl". The Jeremy Rall-directed video features the Auto-Tune MC rapping to the camera with slow-motion captures of beautiful women sometime intercepting his scenes.
"Reverse Cowgirl" is taken from T-Pain's upcoming fourth studio album called "RevolveR". Young Jeezy who provides additional verses to the song doesn't make any cameo appearance in the accompanying music video.
Beside prepping to release his own record, T-Pain also has a joint album with Lil Wayne. Recently, he told MTV that the T-Wayne album will be released after Weezy gets out of jail. "He has so much going on. He has 'Rebirth' out right now. I don't wanna interrupt that," he said.
T-Pain's "Reverse Cowgirl" music video
- Jay-Z Is Producing a Series About Trayvon Martin
- Pamela Anderson Storms Off TV Set After Being Offended by an Old School Photo
- Mariah Carey Flashes Nipples as She Goes Braless in Skintight Dress
- Selena Gomez Shares Message of Empowerment to High School Students During Surprise Visit
- Animated 'KUWTK' Series Is on the Way
- John Mayer Admits New Single 'Still Feel Like Your Man' Is About Katy Perry
- Selena Gomez Gets Teased About Her Love for Canadian Guys. See Her Reaction
- Is Amber Rose Into a Woman Now? Model Sparks Rumors She's Hooking Up With Teyana Taylor