Video Premiere: T-Pain's 'Reverse Cowgirl'
T-Pain has debuted a music video filmed to support his new single "Reverse Cowgirl". The Jeremy Rall-directed video features the Auto-Tune MC rapping to the camera with slow-motion captures of beautiful women sometime intercepting his scenes.
"Reverse Cowgirl" is taken from T-Pain's upcoming fourth studio album called "RevolveR". Young Jeezy who provides additional verses to the song doesn't make any cameo appearance in the accompanying music video.
Beside prepping to release his own record, T-Pain also has a joint album with Lil Wayne. Recently, he told MTV that the T-Wayne album will be released after Weezy gets out of jail. "He has so much going on. He has 'Rebirth' out right now. I don't wanna interrupt that," he said.
- Get New Details of Kristen Stewart and Alicia Cargile's Upcoming Nuptials
- Britney Spears on Performing at 2017 Super Bowl Halftime Show: 'I Would' Do That Again!
- Amanda Bynes Returns to Twitter, Updates Fans About Her School Life
- Courteney Cox Regrets Having Plastic Surgery
- 'Jack Ryan' Series to Tackle ISIS in Season 1, John Krasinski Reveals
- Jennifer Lopez and Casper Smart Break Up Again!
- 'Nashville' Season 5 Gets Premiere Date at CMT
- Doug Liman Abandons 'Gambit' Movie, Will Now Direct 'Justice League Dark'