Shakira's Duet With Selena Gomez on 'Wizards' Previewed
Disney Channel has shared the first sneak peek clip of "Wizards of Waverly Place" episode where Shakira guest stars as herself. The footage highlights on the duet between Shakira and Selena Gomez on "Gypsy", a song from the Colombian singer's latest album "She Wolf".
Alex, Justin and Max are shocked to discover that their Uncle Kelbo (Jeff Garlin) has transformed into international music sensation Shakira after he failed to follow the Main Eleven Wizards Rules. "Shakira doesn't really exist. She's one of Kelbo's creations. It's a complicated thing," Shakira said on the set of the show back in December last year.
In an interview with Access Hollywood, Shakira also praised the cast of the comedy show, saying that Selena Gomez is "a good, talented artist" and "has a great voice". The episode is called "Dude Looks Like Shakira" and it airs on April 16.
- Joanna Krupa Causes Internet Frenzy After Seemingly Posing Fully-Naked
- David Ayer Regrets That Joker Is Not 'Suicide Squad' Main Villain
- Robin Excitedly Tries on Different Costumes in First 'Lego Batman Movie' Clip
- Kendall Jenner Flashes Her Breasts in Sheer Top While Strolling Around Paris
- Kanye West Reportedly Ready to Continue His Canceled 'Saint Pablo' Tour
- Chelsea Clinton Branded Hypocrite After Defending Barron Trump From Cyberbullies
- New 'Powerless' Promo Features Crimson Fox Catching a Train
- Woody Harrelson Is Han Solo's Mentor in Upcoming 'Star Wars' Spin-Off