Shakira's Duet With Selena Gomez on 'Wizards' Previewed
Disney Channel has shared the first sneak peek clip of "Wizards of Waverly Place" episode where Shakira guest stars as herself. The footage highlights on the duet between Shakira and Selena Gomez on "Gypsy", a song from the Colombian singer's latest album "She Wolf".
Alex, Justin and Max are shocked to discover that their Uncle Kelbo (Jeff Garlin) has transformed into international music sensation Shakira after he failed to follow the Main Eleven Wizards Rules. "Shakira doesn't really exist. She's one of Kelbo's creations. It's a complicated thing," Shakira said on the set of the show back in December last year.
In an interview with Access Hollywood, Shakira also praised the cast of the comedy show, saying that Selena Gomez is "a good, talented artist" and "has a great voice". The episode is called "Dude Looks Like Shakira" and it airs on April 16.
- Jennifer Aniston Bares Her Boobs While Sunbathing in Italy
- A Version of Britney Spears' 'Make Me' Without G-Eazy Surfaces Online
- Jeffrey Dean Morgan on 'The Walking Dead' Season 7: It's Negan's World Now
- First Look at New Villain in 'Transformers: The Last Knight' Revealed
- 'Homeland' Finds Its Female President in 'House of Cards' Star
- Lindsay Lohan's Father Confirms She Told Him She's Pregnant
- Beyonce and 4-Year-Old Blue Ivy Play Twinsie in Cute Pictures
- Shonda Rhimes Denies 'GMA' Report That 'Scandal' Is Ending With Season 6