Shakira's Duet With Selena Gomez on 'Wizards' Previewed
Disney Channel has shared the first sneak peek clip of "Wizards of Waverly Place" episode where Shakira guest stars as herself. The footage highlights on the duet between Shakira and Selena Gomez on "Gypsy", a song from the Colombian singer's latest album "She Wolf".
Alex, Justin and Max are shocked to discover that their Uncle Kelbo (Jeff Garlin) has transformed into international music sensation Shakira after he failed to follow the Main Eleven Wizards Rules. "Shakira doesn't really exist. She's one of Kelbo's creations. It's a complicated thing," Shakira said on the set of the show back in December last year.
In an interview with Access Hollywood, Shakira also praised the cast of the comedy show, saying that Selena Gomez is "a good, talented artist" and "has a great voice". The episode is called "Dude Looks Like Shakira" and it airs on April 16.
- Police Found No Evidence of Physical Abuse in Amber Heard's Case
- Phil Lord and Chris Miller's 'Spider-Man' Movie May Feature Miles Morales
- Colton Haynes Bares His Butt in This Racy Instagram Photo
- Heidi Klum Declares She 'Won't Get Married Again'
- Rainn Wilson Says Johnny Depp 'Is a Wife Beater'
- Does Tyga Really Owe Kylie Jenner $2 Million?
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Star Teases Jenna's Return: 'I'm in Most of the Season'
- Victoria's Secret Angels Give Justin Timberlake's 'Can't Stop the Feeling' Hotter Music Video