Shakira's Duet With Selena Gomez on 'Wizards' Previewed
Disney Channel has shared the first sneak peek clip of "Wizards of Waverly Place" episode where Shakira guest stars as herself. The footage highlights on the duet between Shakira and Selena Gomez on "Gypsy", a song from the Colombian singer's latest album "She Wolf".
Alex, Justin and Max are shocked to discover that their Uncle Kelbo (Jeff Garlin) has transformed into international music sensation Shakira after he failed to follow the Main Eleven Wizards Rules. "Shakira doesn't really exist. She's one of Kelbo's creations. It's a complicated thing," Shakira said on the set of the show back in December last year.
In an interview with Access Hollywood, Shakira also praised the cast of the comedy show, saying that Selena Gomez is "a good, talented artist" and "has a great voice". The episode is called "Dude Looks Like Shakira" and it airs on April 16.
- Oops! Cher Accidentally Retweets a Dick Pic
- No More Bad Blood! Taylor Swift and Calvin Harris Are Texting Again
- Rob Kardashian Crushing on His Own Sister Kim When He Was Young
- Zack Snyder Hints at Deathstroke's Cameo in 'Justice League'
- Kim Kardashian Ditches Panties in Jaw-Dropping Look at Paris Fashion Week
- Britney Spears Feels Great in Her 30s Because Her 20s Were 'Horrible'
- Listen to Niall Horan's First Solo Single 'This Town' Here!
- Kim Kardashian Is Sick of Taylor Swift Question: 'I'm So Over It'