Shakira's Duet With Selena Gomez on 'Wizards' Previewed
Disney Channel has shared the first sneak peek clip of "Wizards of Waverly Place" episode where Shakira guest stars as herself. The footage highlights on the duet between Shakira and Selena Gomez on "Gypsy", a song from the Colombian singer's latest album "She Wolf".
Alex, Justin and Max are shocked to discover that their Uncle Kelbo (Jeff Garlin) has transformed into international music sensation Shakira after he failed to follow the Main Eleven Wizards Rules. "Shakira doesn't really exist. She's one of Kelbo's creations. It's a complicated thing," Shakira said on the set of the show back in December last year.
In an interview with Access Hollywood, Shakira also praised the cast of the comedy show, saying that Selena Gomez is "a good, talented artist" and "has a great voice". The episode is called "Dude Looks Like Shakira" and it airs on April 16.
- Derek Hough and Tony Dovolani Not Returning for 'Dancing with the Stars' Season 24
- Colton Haynes to Make Live Singing Debut in Tribute Performance for George Michael
- 'Jurassic World 2' First Set Photo Arrives as Filming Begins
- Behati Prinsloo Wows on First Post-Baby Runway Show at Milan Fashion Week
- A Green Lantern Is Reportedly Confirmed in 'Justice League'
- New Photos Seem to Confirm Diane Kruger and Norman Reedus' Romance Rumors
- 'Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.': Is Nick Blood Returning in Season 4?
- Happy 'Twin Peaks' Day! Showtime Unveils Posters for Revival