'Oprah' to Have All Things 'Glee' Episode
"Glee" is capturing the attention of not only the First Lady but also the daytime talk show queen. The cast plus creator Ryan Murphy have been tapped to appear on "The Oprah Winfrey Show" next month, not only to sit on the famous couch but also to perform.
In fact, Oprah Winfrey is dedicating the April 7 show entirely for the musical show. An Oprah insider told EW that there would also be the screening of a never-before-seen backstage video. According to LA Times, Jane Lynch, Lea Michele, Cory Monteith and Matthew Morrison are already confirmed. "We're going on Oprah! April 7th! Gonna be a blast," Monteith tweeted shortly after the news came out.
Furthermore, Oprah.com is launching "destination page" for fans of the show aka the Gleeks starting March 29. In the page, Gleeks can find all sorts of features such as Glee I.Q. tests, behind the scene photos, character guides and more.
Two days before they go to "Oprah", the cast would be entertaining the Obama girls and the rest of White House Easter Egg Roll attendees. The show will then return on screen on April 13 and the cast will embark on a national tour beginning May 18 in Phoenix, Arizona.
Latest promo of "Glee":
- 'The Originals' to End After 5 Seasons
- Linkin Park's Frontman Chester Bennington Commits Suicide at 41
- Hulu Sets Fall 2017 Premiere Dates for 'Marvel's Runaways', 'Mindy Project' and More
- Girls' Generation Graces the Cover of W Korea for Their 10th Anniversary
- Kanye West Gives Paralyzed Fan Custom Yeezy Boots
- Beyonce and Jay-Z Hire 18 New Staff for Twin Kids
- Blac Chyna Is Starring in Nicki Minaj's New Music Video
- Ryan Seacrest Is Officially Returning to 'American Idol'