'Oprah' to Have All Things 'Glee' Episode
"Glee" is capturing the attention of not only the First Lady but also the daytime talk show queen. The cast plus creator Ryan Murphy have been tapped to appear on "The Oprah Winfrey Show" next month, not only to sit on the famous couch but also to perform.
In fact, Oprah Winfrey is dedicating the April 7 show entirely for the musical show. An Oprah insider told EW that there would also be the screening of a never-before-seen backstage video. According to LA Times, Jane Lynch, Lea Michele, Cory Monteith and Matthew Morrison are already confirmed. "We're going on Oprah! April 7th! Gonna be a blast," Monteith tweeted shortly after the news came out.
Furthermore, Oprah.com is launching "destination page" for fans of the show aka the Gleeks starting March 29. In the page, Gleeks can find all sorts of features such as Glee I.Q. tests, behind the scene photos, character guides and more.
Two days before they go to "Oprah", the cast would be entertaining the Obama girls and the rest of White House Easter Egg Roll attendees. The show will then return on screen on April 13 and the cast will embark on a national tour beginning May 18 in Phoenix, Arizona.
Latest promo of "Glee":
- Team Arrow Is on Break After Season Finale. What Will Bring Them Back Together?
- First Man Born on Mars Finds Love on Earth in First 'Space Between Us' Trailer
- Harry Styles Looks Handsome With His New Haircut. See His Clean-Cut Look!
- At Least Four People Shot During T.I.'s Concert in NY
- 'The Americans' to End After Two More Seasons
- Rihanna Launches 'Star Trek'-Inspired Eyewear With Dior. See the Futuristic Design!
- The Weeknd Cancels Performance on 'Jimmy Kimmel Live!' Because of Donald Trump
- Kanye West Plays Matchmaker for Exes Khloe Kardashian and French Montana