'Oprah' to Have All Things 'Glee' Episode
"Glee" is capturing the attention of not only the First Lady but also the daytime talk show queen. The cast plus creator Ryan Murphy have been tapped to appear on "The Oprah Winfrey Show" next month, not only to sit on the famous couch but also to perform.
In fact, Oprah Winfrey is dedicating the April 7 show entirely for the musical show. An Oprah insider told EW that there would also be the screening of a never-before-seen backstage video. According to LA Times, Jane Lynch, Lea Michele, Cory Monteith and Matthew Morrison are already confirmed. "We're going on Oprah! April 7th! Gonna be a blast," Monteith tweeted shortly after the news came out.
Furthermore, Oprah.com is launching "destination page" for fans of the show aka the Gleeks starting March 29. In the page, Gleeks can find all sorts of features such as Glee I.Q. tests, behind the scene photos, character guides and more.
Two days before they go to "Oprah", the cast would be entertaining the Obama girls and the rest of White House Easter Egg Roll attendees. The show will then return on screen on April 13 and the cast will embark on a national tour beginning May 18 in Phoenix, Arizona.
Latest promo of "Glee":
- Ryan Reynolds Finally Reveals Why He Looked So Uninterested in That Taylor Swift Photo
- 'Transformers' Star Isabela Moner Lands Key Role in 'Sicario' Sequel 'Soldado'
- HBO and J.J. Abrams Teaming Up for Space Drama 'Glare'
- James Franco's Surprise Role in 'Alien: Covenant' Unveiled
- Angelina Jolie Seen in Public for the First Time Since Brad Pitt Divorce Sans Wedding Ring
- Listen to a Sneak Peek of Louis Tomlinson's Debut Solo Song 'Just Hold On' Featuring Steve Aoki
- They Mean It! Kardashians Not Backing Down Against Blac Chyna Trademarking Her Name
- 'Spider-Man: Homecoming' Sequel Gets Release Date. Mark Your Calendar!