'Oprah' to Have All Things 'Glee' Episode
"Glee" is capturing the attention of not only the First Lady but also the daytime talk show queen. The cast plus creator Ryan Murphy have been tapped to appear on "The Oprah Winfrey Show" next month, not only to sit on the famous couch but also to perform.
In fact, Oprah Winfrey is dedicating the April 7 show entirely for the musical show. An Oprah insider told EW that there would also be the screening of a never-before-seen backstage video. According to LA Times, Jane Lynch, Lea Michele, Cory Monteith and Matthew Morrison are already confirmed. "We're going on Oprah! April 7th! Gonna be a blast," Monteith tweeted shortly after the news came out.
Furthermore, Oprah.com is launching "destination page" for fans of the show aka the Gleeks starting March 29. In the page, Gleeks can find all sorts of features such as Glee I.Q. tests, behind the scene photos, character guides and more.
Two days before they go to "Oprah", the cast would be entertaining the Obama girls and the rest of White House Easter Egg Roll attendees. The show will then return on screen on April 13 and the cast will embark on a national tour beginning May 18 in Phoenix, Arizona.
Latest promo of "Glee":
- Gwen Stefani and Blake Shelton Hold Off Marriage: They're Just Happily Dating
- Mariah Carey Enjoying Birthday Beach Getaway With Bryan Tanaka - See the Romantic Pic!
- Maksim Chmerkovskiy Sidelined From 'DWTS' Due to Injury. Watch How He Hurt His Calf
- Kendall Jenner Flashes Nipples in Sheer Bra for Love Magazine
- Kanye West in Talks to Join Revival of 'American Idol'
- Midlife Crisis? Leonardo DiCaprio Will Do Anything to Stay Young
- Harry Styles Is 'Terrified' His Debut Solo Single Will Not Sell
- Kim Kardashian Drops Baby Bombshell to Save 'KUWTK' Ratings