'Predators' Haunting With First Full Trailer
After bringing some sneak peeks of "Predators" to 2010 South by Southwest (SXSW) Interactive, Film and Music Festival, 20th Century Fox has finally released the full trailer for the movie. Debuted by IGN, the video contains some similar footage featured in the previously released snippet.
Though it gives a look at how humans try to survive from being hunted by the aliens, the trailer fails to share the thrill because at some intense moments, the video does not feature the actual audio. Instead, it contains conversation that happened between the characters when they share their thoughts about the predators.
Serving as a reboot of the sci-fi franchise, "Predators" will follow Royce, a mercenary who reluctantly leads a group of elite warriors who come to realize they've been brought together on an alien planet as prey. The film was shot in Hawaii and is planned to be unleashed in the U.S. on July 7.
Adrien Brody leads with the likes of Alice Braga, Topher Grace, Danny Trejo and Laurence Fishburne among those who try to survive on the alien planet. Nimrod Antal serves behind the lens for this action sci-fi, while Robert Rodriguez teams up with Elizabeth Avellan to produce it and joins Alex Litvak as well as Michael Finch to write the script.
- Demi Lovato and Joe Jonas Bring 'Camp Rock' Back to D.C. Concert. See Their Onstage Reunion
- Is Lindsay Lohan Really Pregnant? See Picture of Her Smoking in Sardinia
- Heath Ledger's Dad Blames Son for His Tragic Death: 'It Was Totally His Fault'
- Spidey's Suit Will Have New Abilities in 'Spider-Man: Homecoming'
- Mr. Robot 2.05 Preview: This Is What You Wanted
- JoJo Was Forced to Inject Herself to Lose Weight Fast
- Calvin Harris Is Avoiding Kanye West Collab Amid Taylor Swift Feud
- 'Gilmore Girls: A Year in the Life' Gets First Teaser and Premiere Date