'Predators' Haunting With First Full Trailer
After bringing some sneak peeks of "Predators" to 2010 South by Southwest (SXSW) Interactive, Film and Music Festival, 20th Century Fox has finally released the full trailer for the movie. Debuted by IGN, the video contains some similar footage featured in the previously released snippet.
Though it gives a look at how humans try to survive from being hunted by the aliens, the trailer fails to share the thrill because at some intense moments, the video does not feature the actual audio. Instead, it contains conversation that happened between the characters when they share their thoughts about the predators.
Serving as a reboot of the sci-fi franchise, "Predators" will follow Royce, a mercenary who reluctantly leads a group of elite warriors who come to realize they've been brought together on an alien planet as prey. The film was shot in Hawaii and is planned to be unleashed in the U.S. on July 7.
Adrien Brody leads with the likes of Alice Braga, Topher Grace, Danny Trejo and Laurence Fishburne among those who try to survive on the alien planet. Nimrod Antal serves behind the lens for this action sci-fi, while Robert Rodriguez teams up with Elizabeth Avellan to produce it and joins Alex Litvak as well as Michael Finch to write the script.
- 'Supernatural' Casts David Haydn-Jones as a Mysterious Character
- Lin-Manuel Miranda Releases Tribute Rap for 'The West Wing'
- Kim Kardashian, Kylie and Kendall Jenner Dolled Up for 'Ocean's Eight' Cameo Filming
- Amanda Seyfried Dishes on Upcoming Low-Key Wedding to Thomas Sadoski
- Harley Quinn Might Appear on 'Gotham' Earlier Than Expected
- Soulja Boy Takes a Shot at Chris Brown, 50 Cent, Mike Tyson on New Song 'Stop Playing with Me'
- Is Tina Fey Making 'Mean Girls 2' Without Lindsay Lohan?
- Lady GaGa Builds a Dance Floor in Her Backyard, Shares Crazy Idea for Super Bowl Performance