Video: Ke$ha Performs on 'American Idol' Top 12 Result Show
Before Lacey Brown was axed from "American Idol" during its Top 12 result show on March 17, Ke$ha took the stage, singing "Blah Blah Blah", her second single of debut album "Animal". The singer was dressed in silver outfit for the Wednesday gig.
Halfway through the performance, she was joined by duo 3OH!3, the men who are featured on the song. When Sean Foreman and Nathaniel Motte delievered their verses, Ke$ha got out of the spotlight but later on returned, wearing a big fur-like head-gear.
But, what she wore on the "Idol" stage was not real fur. The "Tik Tok" hitmaker confirmed that matter on her Twitter, writing "yo yo yo - errything im wearing tonight on idol is FAUX (FAKE) fur and recycled feathersss.. just to let yall know kittenzz.. luvluvluv x."
Beside Ke$ha, the result show also witnessed the return of David Cook who won the seventh season of the singing competition. He performed a cover version of The Rolling Stones' "Jumpin' Jack Flash". Another musical guest that night was Orianthi who sang a chart-busting single "According to You".
More Ke$ha News
- 'Game of Thrones' Season 6 Finale Recap: Does It Confirm Fan Theory About Jon's True Parentage?
- BET Awards 2016: Bryson Tiller and Drake Win More
- Jennifer Hudson Dresses as Prince in White Hooded Dress at 2016 BET Awards
- BET Awards 2016: Erykah Badu, Tori Kelly and Jennifer Hudson Team Up for Prince Tribute
- Demi Lovato Opens Up About Addictions and Eating Disorder, Says She 'Was Going to Die Young'
- BET Awards 2016: Drake and Future Among First Winners
- BET Awards 2016: See Alicia Keys, Janelle Monae, Karrueche Tran's Showstopping Styles on Red Carpet
- Pregnant Blac Chyna Gets Striptease From Mariah Carey's Dancer on Vegas Stage