Video: Ke$ha Performs on 'American Idol' Top 12 Result Show
Before Lacey Brown was axed from "American Idol" during its Top 12 result show on March 17, Ke$ha took the stage, singing "Blah Blah Blah", her second single of debut album "Animal". The singer was dressed in silver outfit for the Wednesday gig.
Halfway through the performance, she was joined by duo 3OH!3, the men who are featured on the song. When Sean Foreman and Nathaniel Motte delievered their verses, Ke$ha got out of the spotlight but later on returned, wearing a big fur-like head-gear.
But, what she wore on the "Idol" stage was not real fur. The "Tik Tok" hitmaker confirmed that matter on her Twitter, writing "yo yo yo - errything im wearing tonight on idol is FAUX (FAKE) fur and recycled feathersss.. just to let yall know kittenzz.. luvluvluv x."
Beside Ke$ha, the result show also witnessed the return of David Cook who won the seventh season of the singing competition. He performed a cover version of The Rolling Stones' "Jumpin' Jack Flash". Another musical guest that night was Orianthi who sang a chart-busting single "According to You".
More Ke$ha News
- 'The Voice' Season 12 Sneak Peek: Watch 29-Year-Old J. Chosen Blow the Coaches' Mind
- Sinead O'Connor Apologizes for Saying Arsenio Hall Gave Prince Drugs
- See Lethal Charlize Theron in New 'Atomic Blonde' Poster
- Brooklyn Beckham Gets Dating Advice From Anais Gallagher
- Nicole Scherzinger Goes Underwear Free in Dazzling Dress at BRIT Awards After-Party
- 'This Is Us' to Bring Back Ron Cephas Jones in Season 2 After That Emotional Road Trip
- Gigi and Bella Hadid Go Vampy for Milan Fashion Week
- NBC's 'Taken' Opening Scene Reveals How Bryan Mills' Sister Is Murdered