Reba McEntire's 'I Keep on Loving You' Music Video Debuted
Through the good and bad times, Reba McEntire has faith in love. Her latest music video which was premiered to support her single "I Keep on Loving You" features a couple exchanging wedding vows in an intimate ceremony.
Spotted among the guests witnessing the wedding are Christian LeBlanc and Tracey Bregman from soap opera "The Young and the Restless". The two actors, who play a couple in the TV series, appear making cameo in this video as parents of the bride.
"It was sweet," Tracey told Michael Fairman. "Luckily, we play husband wife easily! But it was a little confusing because we were like, 'Are we new characters or are we the same characters?' We just went right into being who we are together."
"I Keep on Loving You" is taken from Reba McEntire's 2009 studio album of the same title, "Keep on Loving You".
- Kim Kardashian Endorses Hillary Clinton, Shuts Down Rumor That She Votes for Donald Trump
- Angelina Jolie and Her Kids Move Into Rental House Amid Brad Pitt Divorce
- Find Out the Gender of Olivia Wilde's Second Child With Jason Sudeikis!
- Orlando Bloom and Malin Akerman Have Steamy Threesome on Netflix's 'Easy'
- Megan Hilty and Brian Gallagher Expecting Their Second Child
- Marion Cotillard's Partner Breaks Silence on Brad Pitt Affair Rumors
- Julia Roberts to Play PTA Mom Framed for Drug Possession in True-Story Movie
- Pippa Middleton's Private Photos Stolen After Her iCloud Got Hacked