Reba McEntire's 'I Keep on Loving You' Music Video Debuted
Through the good and bad times, Reba McEntire has faith in love. Her latest music video which was premiered to support her single "I Keep on Loving You" features a couple exchanging wedding vows in an intimate ceremony.
Spotted among the guests witnessing the wedding are Christian LeBlanc and Tracey Bregman from soap opera "The Young and the Restless". The two actors, who play a couple in the TV series, appear making cameo in this video as parents of the bride.
"It was sweet," Tracey told Michael Fairman. "Luckily, we play husband wife easily! But it was a little confusing because we were like, 'Are we new characters or are we the same characters?' We just went right into being who we are together."
"I Keep on Loving You" is taken from Reba McEntire's 2009 studio album of the same title, "Keep on Loving You".
- Watch 'Carpool Karaoke' With Madonna and Find Out Juicy Detail of Her Night Out With Michael Jackson
- Major Lazer Mashes Up Biggest Hits of the Year for YouTube Rewind 2016 Video
- John Cena Promises to Destroy 'Saturday Night Live' in New Promo
- Katy Perry Joins Jennifer Aniston at 'Office Christmas Party' L.A. Premiere
- Kardashian Sisters Try to Block Blac Chyna From Trademarking Their Family Name. How She Reacts?
- Nick Cannon Hits Back at Dane Cook Who Shamed Him for Wearing Turban
- Johnny Depp Dubbed Hollywood's Most Overpaid Actor Again by Forbes
- 'The Bachelor' Season 21 Cast Photos: Meet 30 Girls Vying for Nick Viall's Heart