Reba McEntire's 'I Keep on Loving You' Music Video Debuted
Through the good and bad times, Reba McEntire has faith in love. Her latest music video which was premiered to support her single "I Keep on Loving You" features a couple exchanging wedding vows in an intimate ceremony.
Spotted among the guests witnessing the wedding are Christian LeBlanc and Tracey Bregman from soap opera "The Young and the Restless". The two actors, who play a couple in the TV series, appear making cameo in this video as parents of the bride.
"It was sweet," Tracey told Michael Fairman. "Luckily, we play husband wife easily! But it was a little confusing because we were like, 'Are we new characters or are we the same characters?' We just went right into being who we are together."
"I Keep on Loving You" is taken from Reba McEntire's 2009 studio album of the same title, "Keep on Loving You".
- Pressed About Gay Cover-Up Rumor, Here's How Will Smith Reacts
- Bryan Singer Confirms 'Legion' Will 'Relate' to Future 'X-Men' Movies
- Demi Lovato's Reportedly Dating UFC's Luke Rockhold
- Do You Ever Find Group Chat Annoying? Kerry Washington Perfectly Portrays It in Fake Movie Trailer
- Ellie Goulding Releases 'Still Falling for You' Video From 'Bridget Jones's Baby'
- So, This Is Apparently Why Jennifer Lopez Broke Up With Casper Smart
- Helen Mirren in Talks to Join New 'Nutcracker' Movie, Sarah Paulson Eying a Role in 'Ocean's Eight'
- Young Thug's 'No, My Name Is Jeffery' Album Cover Sparks Hilarious Memes