Reba McEntire's 'I Keep on Loving You' Music Video Debuted
Through the good and bad times, Reba McEntire has faith in love. Her latest music video which was premiered to support her single "I Keep on Loving You" features a couple exchanging wedding vows in an intimate ceremony.
Spotted among the guests witnessing the wedding are Christian LeBlanc and Tracey Bregman from soap opera "The Young and the Restless". The two actors, who play a couple in the TV series, appear making cameo in this video as parents of the bride.
"It was sweet," Tracey told Michael Fairman. "Luckily, we play husband wife easily! But it was a little confusing because we were like, 'Are we new characters or are we the same characters?' We just went right into being who we are together."
"I Keep on Loving You" is taken from Reba McEntire's 2009 studio album of the same title, "Keep on Loving You".
Reba McEntire's "I Keep on Loving You" music video
- John Legend Expresses His Anger and Hope in 'In America'
- Ryan Gosling Explains His Giggle During Oscar Fiasco
- Report: Kevin Hart's Wife Eniko Pregnant With Their First Child
- 'Avengers: Infinity War' Starts Filming in Scotland, Set Photos and Video Arrive
- 'Orphan Black' Unveils First Photos and Details of Final Season
- Hailey Baldwin Fuels Cameron Dallas Dating Rumors as They're Spotted Grabbing Lunch Together
- Donald Trump and Wife Melania Reportedly Sleep in Separate Bedrooms and Never Spend a Night Together
- Iggy Azalea Is Twerking in Sneak Peek of 'Mo Bounce' Music Video