Reba McEntire's 'I Keep on Loving You' Music Video Debuted
Through the good and bad times, Reba McEntire has faith in love. Her latest music video which was premiered to support her single "I Keep on Loving You" features a couple exchanging wedding vows in an intimate ceremony.
Spotted among the guests witnessing the wedding are Christian LeBlanc and Tracey Bregman from soap opera "The Young and the Restless". The two actors, who play a couple in the TV series, appear making cameo in this video as parents of the bride.
"It was sweet," Tracey told Michael Fairman. "Luckily, we play husband wife easily! But it was a little confusing because we were like, 'Are we new characters or are we the same characters?' We just went right into being who we are together."
"I Keep on Loving You" is taken from Reba McEntire's 2009 studio album of the same title, "Keep on Loving You".
- Lindsay Lohan Is Facing Bankruptcy After Failing to Pay Rent on $4.2M London Flat
- Kanye West Shares Emotional Throwback Video of Kim Kardashian on Her 36th Birthday
- Anne Hathaway Admits She Faked Happiness During Her 2013 Oscar Win
- 'Real Housewives of Miami' Star Larsa Splits From Husband Scottie Pippen Amid Future Romance Rumor
- Former Bachelorette Desiree Hartsock Gives Birth to Baby Boy
- Jennifer Lawrence to Lead Zelda Fitzgerald Biopic
- Kim Kardashian's Family Shares Throwbacks and Birthday Wishes as She Turns 36
- Chris Pratt to Return to TV as Guest Star on His Wife Anna Faris' 'Mom'