Robert Pattinson Eyes James Bond Role
After playing a vampire in "Twilight" and a rebellious young man in "Remember Me", what role is eyed by Robert Pattinson? Met at the U.K. premiere of his latest drama on Wednesday, March 17, the heartthrob revealed that he is looking forward to playing James Bond.
Though so, the actor admitted that he has not met the qualification to be the depicter of the famous British spy as he told Sky News that he is "not good at running." Refusing to rule out the possibility of being the next Bond, Pattinson added, "Maybe in a few years."
While Pattinson has not been chosen to be James Bond, the coveted role still belongs to Daniel Craig who has appeared in the latest two films of the franchise, 2006 "Casino Royale" and 2008 "Quantum of Solace". The next project about the 007 agent titled "Bond 23" is being developed with Sam Mendes slated as the director.
Gaining sudden raise of fame through his portrayal of Edward Cullen in "Twilight", Robert Pattinson is currently shooting for his next movie "Bel Ami" which will explore his sultry side. His film "Remember Me" has hit U.S. theaters on March 12 and will open wide in the U.K. on April 2.
- Macklemore Fighting His Demons in 'Drug Dealer' Music Video
- Gerard Butler Set to Return as Mike Banning in 'Angel Has Fallen'
- Bruno Mars Describes Adele as Diva: 'She's Got All This Attitude'
- Kim Kardashian Filming 'Keeping Up with the Kardashians' Backstage at Kanye West's Concert
- Katy Perry Celebrates 32nd Birthday by Voting for Hillary Clinton and Hitting Kanye West's Concert
- 'Knight Rider' Gets Reboot From Producer Justin Lin
- Donnie Wahlberg, and Not Kim K., Sets Guiness World Record for Most Selfies in 3 Minutes
- Benedict Cumberbatch Channels Doctor Strange to Diagnose the Avengers in New Promo Clip