Video Premiere: Hot Chip's 'I Feel Better'
A music video from electropop band Hot Chip to support their single "I Feel Better" has made its way out. It features four boybanders dancing and lip-syncing the song's verses before a shave-headed man takes the stage and shoots them with lasers coming out of his eyes.
The video is directed by actor Peter Serafinowicz who voices Darth Maul in 1999 movie "Star Wars: Episode I - The Phantom Menace". The band's members are also included in this video. Instead of given the spotlight, they are spotted among the cheering crowd.
"I Feel Better" appears among new songs listed in the band's fourth studio album "One Life Stand" which peaked at No. 11 on the U.K. albums chart and reached No. 1 on Billboard Top Heatseekers list. The song was released as a follow-up to the album's title track.
Hot Chip's "I Feel Better" music video
- Drama 'Super Family' Is Under Fire for Using Jessica Jung's Name as a Deceased
- Orlando Bloom Spotted Having Dinner With Mysterious Brunette
- 'Fear the Walking Dead' New Season 3 Promo Shows How Brutal Survival Is
- Orlando Bloom Broke Noomi Rapace's Nose on 'Unlocked' Filming Set
- 'X-Men' TV Pilot 'Gifted' Reveals First Look at Stan Lee Cameo
- Travis Scott Dating Kylie Jenner Is Career Suicide, His Pals Think
- Not Pleased With Her Body, Kendall Jenner Is Dying to Be Like Emily Ratajkowski
- Nicki Minaj to Release a Surprise Project on Tidal