Video Premiere: Hot Chip's 'I Feel Better'
A music video from electropop band Hot Chip to support their single "I Feel Better" has made its way out. It features four boybanders dancing and lip-syncing the song's verses before a shave-headed man takes the stage and shoots them with lasers coming out of his eyes.
The video is directed by actor Peter Serafinowicz who voices Darth Maul in 1999 movie "Star Wars: Episode I - The Phantom Menace". The band's members are also included in this video. Instead of given the spotlight, they are spotted among the cheering crowd.
"I Feel Better" appears among new songs listed in the band's fourth studio album "One Life Stand" which peaked at No. 11 on the U.K. albums chart and reached No. 1 on Billboard Top Heatseekers list. The song was released as a follow-up to the album's title track.
Hot Chip's "I Feel Better" music video
- 'The Voice' Season 12 Sneak Peek: Watch 29-Year-Old J. Chosen Blow the Coaches' Mind
- Sinead O'Connor Apologizes for Saying Arsenio Hall Gave Prince Drugs
- See Lethal Charlize Theron in New 'Atomic Blonde' Poster
- Brooklyn Beckham Gets Dating Advice From Anais Gallagher
- Nicole Scherzinger Goes Underwear Free in Dazzling Dress at BRIT Awards After-Party
- 'This Is Us' to Bring Back Ron Cephas Jones in Season 2 After That Emotional Road Trip
- Gigi and Bella Hadid Go Vampy for Milan Fashion Week
- NBC's 'Taken' Opening Scene Reveals How Bryan Mills' Sister Is Murdered