Video Premiere: Hot Chip's 'I Feel Better'
A music video from electropop band Hot Chip to support their single "I Feel Better" has made its way out. It features four boybanders dancing and lip-syncing the song's verses before a shave-headed man takes the stage and shoots them with lasers coming out of his eyes.
The video is directed by actor Peter Serafinowicz who voices Darth Maul in 1999 movie "Star Wars: Episode I - The Phantom Menace". The band's members are also included in this video. Instead of given the spotlight, they are spotted among the cheering crowd.
"I Feel Better" appears among new songs listed in the band's fourth studio album "One Life Stand" which peaked at No. 11 on the U.K. albums chart and reached No. 1 on Billboard Top Heatseekers list. The song was released as a follow-up to the album's title track.
Hot Chip's "I Feel Better" music video
- Listen to David Guetta's 'Light My Body Up' Feat. Nicki Minaj and Lil Wayne
- Report: Friends Fear for Lisa Rinna's Life as She Takes Pills to Stay Thin
- Gwyneth Paltrow Talks Anal Sex: 'It's Practically Standard in the Modern Bedroom Repertoire'
- Fashion Fail! Caitlyn Jenner Suffers Wardrobe Malfunction as She Exposes Her Bra in Sheer Top
- Amy Schumer Drops Out of 'Barbie' Live-Action Movie
- CBS Renews 16 Series for 2017-2018 Season - Find Out Which Show Makes the Cut
- Rihanna Is Reportedly Not Surprised With Drake's New Sade Tattoo. Find Out Why
- It's Finally Here! Zayn Malik Releases New Single 'Still Got Time' Ft. PARTYNEXTDOOR