Pics: Sharon Stone Back on the Set of 'Law and Order: SVU'
Sharon Stone is back on the set of "Law & Order: Special Victims Unit" to film her 4-episode story arc. The guest star, dressed in blue coat and heels, shared a good laugh with series' regular Mariska Hargitay on the outdoor set in New York City on Wednesday, March 17.
There is no date yet for the beginning of Sharon's episode other than the fact that it will kick off in April. The actress has been walking in and out of the set since last week, filming her part as a retired cop who becomes an assistant district attorney. "It is obviously a thrill and a delight to have a star of Sharon's wattage and importance joining SVU," show creator/executive producer Dick Wolf previously said.
On related news, Sharon Stone attended the NYPD Police Foundation on Tuesday, March 16, escorted by Detective Bill McDonald. "I'm trying to do a good job, and make you guys proud," she told McDonald, referring to her "SVU" role. She said later on that she has "bad vision" and is "too old" to become a real cop.
- La La Vazquez Is Too Heartbroken to Join Kim Kardashian's Vacation in Mexico
- Harry Styles Makes a Mysterious Response to His Han Solo Casting Rumors
- G-Dragon and Sulli's Recent Instagram Posts Fuel Dating Speculation
- Maksim Chmerkovskiy Pissed at Heather Morris' Shocking 'DWTS' Elimination
- Eww! Kim Kardashian Says Big Sis Kourtney Threw Up in Her Bed Four Times and Slept in It
- Scott Disick Hangs Out With Khloe Kardashian Look-Alike in the Beverly Hills Hotel
- Has Zoe Saldana Revealed 'Avengers 4' Title?
- Kendrick Lamar Announces 'The Damn. Tour' Dates