Pics: Sharon Stone Back on the Set of 'Law and Order: SVU'
Sharon Stone is back on the set of "Law & Order: Special Victims Unit" to film her 4-episode story arc. The guest star, dressed in blue coat and heels, shared a good laugh with series' regular Mariska Hargitay on the outdoor set in New York City on Wednesday, March 17.
There is no date yet for the beginning of Sharon's episode other than the fact that it will kick off in April. The actress has been walking in and out of the set since last week, filming her part as a retired cop who becomes an assistant district attorney. "It is obviously a thrill and a delight to have a star of Sharon's wattage and importance joining SVU," show creator/executive producer Dick Wolf previously said.
On related news, Sharon Stone attended the NYPD Police Foundation on Tuesday, March 16, escorted by Detective Bill McDonald. "I'm trying to do a good job, and make you guys proud," she told McDonald, referring to her "SVU" role. She said later on that she has "bad vision" and is "too old" to become a real cop.
More Law & Order: Special Victims Unit News
- Kylie Jenner Wraps Her Body With Real Snake in Sneak Peek of Sexy 2017 Calendar
- Lady GaGa Shares Kindness With the Help of Taylor Kinney and Her Mom
- Shia LaBeouf Unleashes New Freestyle in Response to Soulja Boy's Threats
- Nicki Minaj Gets Heavily Criticized for Making Fun of Mentally Ill Woman
- 'The Mummy' Director on Whether Tom Cruise's Character Dies in the First Trailer
- 'Westworld' Showrunners Address Evil Dolores and Ford's Fate
- Justin Bieber Announces 2017 U.S. Stadium Tour Dates
- Blac Chyna Seems to Diss Kylie Jenner and Tyga on Snapchat. Is This Khloe's Response?