Pics: Sharon Stone Back on the Set of 'Law and Order: SVU'
Sharon Stone is back on the set of "Law & Order: Special Victims Unit" to film her 4-episode story arc. The guest star, dressed in blue coat and heels, shared a good laugh with series' regular Mariska Hargitay on the outdoor set in New York City on Wednesday, March 17.
There is no date yet for the beginning of Sharon's episode other than the fact that it will kick off in April. The actress has been walking in and out of the set since last week, filming her part as a retired cop who becomes an assistant district attorney. "It is obviously a thrill and a delight to have a star of Sharon's wattage and importance joining SVU," show creator/executive producer Dick Wolf previously said.
On related news, Sharon Stone attended the NYPD Police Foundation on Tuesday, March 16, escorted by Detective Bill McDonald. "I'm trying to do a good job, and make you guys proud," she told McDonald, referring to her "SVU" role. She said later on that she has "bad vision" and is "too old" to become a real cop.
- Report: Kim Kardashian and Kanye West Are Spoiling Their Surrogate
- Kristen Stewart Caught Cheating on Stella Maxwell With Ex Alicia Cargile
- Find Out What George and Amal Clooney's Twin Kids Will Inherit When They Turn 21
- DJ Khaled Releases New Album 'Grateful'
- Is Drake Expecting a Son?
- Ellen DeGeneres Punishes Audience Member for Stealing on the Show
- Report: Shin Min A Accompanies BF Kim Woo Bin Receiving Cancer Treatment
- Alexis Bledel Returns for 'The Handmaid's Tale' Season 2 as Series Regular