Pics: Sharon Stone Back on the Set of 'Law and Order: SVU'
Sharon Stone is back on the set of "Law & Order: Special Victims Unit" to film her 4-episode story arc. The guest star, dressed in blue coat and heels, shared a good laugh with series' regular Mariska Hargitay on the outdoor set in New York City on Wednesday, March 17.
There is no date yet for the beginning of Sharon's episode other than the fact that it will kick off in April. The actress has been walking in and out of the set since last week, filming her part as a retired cop who becomes an assistant district attorney. "It is obviously a thrill and a delight to have a star of Sharon's wattage and importance joining SVU," show creator/executive producer Dick Wolf previously said.
On related news, Sharon Stone attended the NYPD Police Foundation on Tuesday, March 16, escorted by Detective Bill McDonald. "I'm trying to do a good job, and make you guys proud," she told McDonald, referring to her "SVU" role. She said later on that she has "bad vision" and is "too old" to become a real cop.
More Law & Order: Special Victims Unit News
- Lamar Odom Caught Partying With Scantily-Clad Ladies at Strip Club and Smoking Marijuana
- Watch First Trailer for Sundance Hit 'Manchester by the Sea' Starring Casey Affleck
- I'm Guilty! 'Obsessed' Kim Kardashian Admits She Steals Things From Hotels
- Taylor Swift and Tom Hiddleston Already Have Their First 'Major' Fight - What Is It About?
- Is The Flash Coming to 'Big Bang Theory'?
- Miley Cyrus Reportedly Pays for Everything in Her Relationship With Liam Hemsworth
- Prince William Says He Still Misses Princess Diana Every Day and We Can't Help Tearing Up
- Will X-Men Join Avengers in 'Infinity War'? Here's What Joe Russo Says