Lady GaGa Wanted to Be Assassin in Next Quentin Tarantino's Film
Lady GaGa's acting skill in her latest music video could have caught Quentin Tarantino's attention. The helmer who lent his P***y Wagon for the singer's "Telephone" clip has reportedly had a meeting with the singing sensation to talk about her future in movie industry.
According to MTV UK, Tarantino has thrown an idea of involving Lady GaGa in his next movie project and already known what role which will be suitable for her. "He has already sounded her out on a couple of projects, one of which would see her playing an assassin," a source close to the filmmaker dished on the possible deal.
"Quentin is a huge fan of GaGa and loves her whole personality," the source said about how the "Kill Bill" and "Inglourious Basterds" director adores the "Poker Face" hitmaker, before adding "Movies would be a huge new venture for GaGa but she's excited at the prospect and Quentin has told her she'd be a natural."
It is not known the title of the film that will be the first starring vehicle for Lady GaGa. She, however, has previously appeared in TV series "Gossip Girl". In an episode of the hit CW show, the 23-year-old made a cameo appearance and performed her single "Bad Romance".
More Lady GaGa News
- Ivanka Trump's Brother-In-Law Joshua Kushner Joined Women's March on Washington
- Like It or Not, Donald Trump's Inauguration Draws Second Biggest Ratings in 36 Years
- Madonna Defends 'Blowing Up the White House' Remark as Secret Service Is Planning to Investigate Her
- Is 'Once Upon a Time' Preparing a Musical Episode in Season 6?
- 'Split' Tops Domestic Box Office, 'Rogue One: A Star Wars Story' Hits $1 Billion Worldwide
- Possible First Look at Superman's Black Suit in 'Justice League' Unveiled
- The Weeknd's 'Starboy' Stays at No. 1, The xx's 'I See You' Nabs Second Place on Billboard 200
- Keke Palmer Accuses Trey Songz of 'Sexual Intimidation' for Including Her in His Video