Lady GaGa Wanted to Be Assassin in Next Quentin Tarantino's Film
Lady GaGa's acting skill in her latest music video could have caught Quentin Tarantino's attention. The helmer who lent his P***y Wagon for the singer's "Telephone" clip has reportedly had a meeting with the singing sensation to talk about her future in movie industry.
According to MTV UK, Tarantino has thrown an idea of involving Lady GaGa in his next movie project and already known what role which will be suitable for her. "He has already sounded her out on a couple of projects, one of which would see her playing an assassin," a source close to the filmmaker dished on the possible deal.
"Quentin is a huge fan of GaGa and loves her whole personality," the source said about how the "Kill Bill" and "Inglourious Basterds" director adores the "Poker Face" hitmaker, before adding "Movies would be a huge new venture for GaGa but she's excited at the prospect and Quentin has told her she'd be a natural."
It is not known the title of the film that will be the first starring vehicle for Lady GaGa. She, however, has previously appeared in TV series "Gossip Girl". In an episode of the hit CW show, the 23-year-old made a cameo appearance and performed her single "Bad Romance".
More Lady GaGa News
- 'Once Upon a Time' 6.02 Preview Promises Revelation of the Saviors' Secret
- Did Faith Evans Just Expose Her Vagina in Front of the Crowd? See the Evidence!
- 'Magnificent Seven' Debuts Strong on Domestic Box Office, 'Bridget Jones's Baby' Tops Overseas
- Josh Brolin Ties the Knot With Longtime Girlfriend Kathryn Boyd. See the Photos
- Drake's 'Views' Returns to No. 1 on Billboard 200 for 13th Week
- Idina Menzel Debuts Engagement Ring From Fiance Aaron Lohr at iHeartRadio Music Festival
- Jennifer Aniston and Justin Theroux Hold Hands in NYC Following Split Rumors
- Backstreet Boys Joins Florida Georgia Line at iHeartRadio Music Festival. Plus Other Performances!