Lady GaGa Wanted to Be Assassin in Next Quentin Tarantino's Film
Lady GaGa's acting skill in her latest music video could have caught Quentin Tarantino's attention. The helmer who lent his P***y Wagon for the singer's "Telephone" clip has reportedly had a meeting with the singing sensation to talk about her future in movie industry.
According to MTV UK, Tarantino has thrown an idea of involving Lady GaGa in his next movie project and already known what role which will be suitable for her. "He has already sounded her out on a couple of projects, one of which would see her playing an assassin," a source close to the filmmaker dished on the possible deal.
"Quentin is a huge fan of GaGa and loves her whole personality," the source said about how the "Kill Bill" and "Inglourious Basterds" director adores the "Poker Face" hitmaker, before adding "Movies would be a huge new venture for GaGa but she's excited at the prospect and Quentin has told her she'd be a natural."
It is not known the title of the film that will be the first starring vehicle for Lady GaGa. She, however, has previously appeared in TV series "Gossip Girl". In an episode of the hit CW show, the 23-year-old made a cameo appearance and performed her single "Bad Romance".
More Lady GaGa News
- Watch Spider-Man Make Quite an Entrance at 'Spider-Man: Homecoming' Premiere
- Swimsuit-Clad Lea Michele Flashes Her Derriere During Hawaiian Getaway
- Big Bang's T.O.P Pleads Guilty to Illegal Marijuana Use: 'I Am Sincerely Embarrassed'
- Saturn Awards 2017: 'Rogue One: A Star Wars Story', '10 Cloverfield Lane' Are Big Winners in Film
- Saturn Awards 2017: 'Walking Dead', 'Westworld', 'Supergirl' Top TV Winners
- Adele Says She May Never Go on Tour Again
- Tyra Banks Is Reportedly Readying for Baby No. 2
- Kylie Jenner and Travis Scott Flaunt Couple Rings Amid Rumors He Cheats on Her With 10 Women