'Parks and Recreation' to Adjust to Amy Poehler's Pregnancy
Since the news of Amy Poehler's second pregnancy has come out, the fear of how it may affect "Parks and Recreation" production has also surfaced. Indeed, NBC is to make some adjustments to the comedy series to accommodate the pregnancy which will be due in late summer.
Producers want to make sure that "Parks and Recreation" will return as scheduled in late September or early October for the third season. Thus, one way to achieve that is by starting the production earlier and skipping the summer hiatus. "We'll continue in production of season three as soon as production of season two concludes," a rep for producer Universal Media Studios told TheWrap.
Amy Poehler is married to Will Arnett from "Arrested Development" fame. Their first child Archibald William Emerson Arnett was born in October 2008 just a few hours before she was due to appear on "Saturday Night Live".
Meanwhile, Arnett is also busy with his new TV project, a pilot for FOX titled "Wilde Kingdom". Beside starring in it, Arnett also serves as the co-writer with "Arrested" showrunner Mitch Horowitz. Keri Russell has been tapped to star in the comedy.
- Kanye West Robbed, Computers Stolen From His Studio
- 'Transformers: The Last Knight' Announces Big Reveal on May 31
- Dwayne Johnson Hints at Darker Hobbs in 'Fast and Furious 8' Image
- Paul Bettany Defends Johnny Depp Amid Amber Heard's Domestic Violence Accusations
- Khloe, Kourtney Kardashian, Tyga Celebrate Scott Disick's Birthday in Vegas
- Kate Beckinsale: Michael Bay Was Baffled Because 'My Boobs Weren't Bigger Than My Head'
- 'Maze Runner 3' Pushed Back to 2018 as Dylan O'Brien Is Still on the Mend After On-Set Accident
- PND Serenades Kylie Jenner After She Called Him Out for Deleting Her on Social Media