'Parks and Recreation' to Adjust to Amy Poehler's Pregnancy
Since the news of Amy Poehler's second pregnancy has come out, the fear of how it may affect "Parks and Recreation" production has also surfaced. Indeed, NBC is to make some adjustments to the comedy series to accommodate the pregnancy which will be due in late summer.
Producers want to make sure that "Parks and Recreation" will return as scheduled in late September or early October for the third season. Thus, one way to achieve that is by starting the production earlier and skipping the summer hiatus. "We'll continue in production of season three as soon as production of season two concludes," a rep for producer Universal Media Studios told TheWrap.
Amy Poehler is married to Will Arnett from "Arrested Development" fame. Their first child Archibald William Emerson Arnett was born in October 2008 just a few hours before she was due to appear on "Saturday Night Live".
Meanwhile, Arnett is also busy with his new TV project, a pilot for FOX titled "Wilde Kingdom". Beside starring in it, Arnett also serves as the co-writer with "Arrested" showrunner Mitch Horowitz. Keri Russell has been tapped to star in the comedy.
- Mantis Reveals Star-Lord's Deep Dark Secret in 'Guardians of the Galaxy 2' New Trailer
- Watch: Rita Ora Drops Her Top in Raunchy Love Advent Video
- Britney Spears Gets Surprise Birthday Cake on Stage at 2016 Jingle Ball
- Granger Smith Broke His Rips and Punctured His Lung After Falling From Stage
- Madonna Wants to Remarry Sean Penn for $150,000 at Miami's Art Basel
- Chris Evans Feels 'Rage' Over 'Last Tango in Paris' Real Rape Scene
- Mariah Carey Not Too Keen on Comparison Between Her Alter Ego Bianca and Beyonce's Sasha Fierce
- Mark Wahlberg Criticizes Fellow Celebs Who Talk About Politics