'Parks and Recreation' to Adjust to Amy Poehler's Pregnancy
Since the news of Amy Poehler's second pregnancy has come out, the fear of how it may affect "Parks and Recreation" production has also surfaced. Indeed, NBC is to make some adjustments to the comedy series to accommodate the pregnancy which will be due in late summer.
Producers want to make sure that "Parks and Recreation" will return as scheduled in late September or early October for the third season. Thus, one way to achieve that is by starting the production earlier and skipping the summer hiatus. "We'll continue in production of season three as soon as production of season two concludes," a rep for producer Universal Media Studios told TheWrap.
Amy Poehler is married to Will Arnett from "Arrested Development" fame. Their first child Archibald William Emerson Arnett was born in October 2008 just a few hours before she was due to appear on "Saturday Night Live".
Meanwhile, Arnett is also busy with his new TV project, a pilot for FOX titled "Wilde Kingdom". Beside starring in it, Arnett also serves as the co-writer with "Arrested" showrunner Mitch Horowitz. Keri Russell has been tapped to star in the comedy.
- Ben Affleck and Jennifer Garner Exchange Sweet Gaze While Leaving Church Amid Reconciliation Rumors
- Kourtney Kardashian Slammed by Haters for Sharing 'Materialistic' Photos of Her Kids
- Surprise! Justin Bieber and Zayn Malik Are Planning a Collaboration
- 'X-Men' TV Pilot 'Gifted' May Flash Back to World War II
- Blac Chyna Stuns in New Topless Picture. See Her Enviable Post-Baby Body
- Watch Lady GaGa and Stevie Wonder's Performances at Elton John's 70th Star-Studded Birthday Party
- Brad Pitt Is Ready to Mend His Relationship With Angelina Jolie for the Sake of Their Kids
- Cyborg's Story Is the Heart of 'Justice League', Says Zack Snyder