'Parks and Recreation' to Adjust to Amy Poehler's Pregnancy
Since the news of Amy Poehler's second pregnancy has come out, the fear of how it may affect "Parks and Recreation" production has also surfaced. Indeed, NBC is to make some adjustments to the comedy series to accommodate the pregnancy which will be due in late summer.
Producers want to make sure that "Parks and Recreation" will return as scheduled in late September or early October for the third season. Thus, one way to achieve that is by starting the production earlier and skipping the summer hiatus. "We'll continue in production of season three as soon as production of season two concludes," a rep for producer Universal Media Studios told TheWrap.
Amy Poehler is married to Will Arnett from "Arrested Development" fame. Their first child Archibald William Emerson Arnett was born in October 2008 just a few hours before she was due to appear on "Saturday Night Live".
Meanwhile, Arnett is also busy with his new TV project, a pilot for FOX titled "Wilde Kingdom". Beside starring in it, Arnett also serves as the co-writer with "Arrested" showrunner Mitch Horowitz. Keri Russell has been tapped to star in the comedy.
- Disney Gives 'Rocketeer' a Reboot With Exciting Twist - Get the Deets Here!
- Justin Bieber Turns Down $5M Offer to Perform at RNC
- You Won't Believe How Much Mila Kunis Spent on Her Wedding Ring
- Matt Damon Fights Monsters in Epic Trailer for 'The Great Wall'
- 'Sesame Street' Fires Three Longtime Cast Members
- Find Out Which Joe Jonas' Famous Exes He Would Like to 'Shag, Marry and Kill'
- Cameron Diaz and Benji Madden's Baby Struggles Reportedly Cause Marriage Problems
- Andrew Garfield Is World War II Hero in First 'Hacksaw Ridge' Trailer