Usher's 'Lil Freak' Music Video Has 'Freaky' Element Like 'Saw' Movies
While shooting her own video for single "Massive Attack" in Lancaster, California, Nicki Minaj opted to talk about another video which she previously filmed with Usher for his song "Lil Freak". The female rapper opened to MTV, "The video is freaky. And it's a great concept, a great story line."
"It felt just like one of the sequels to 'Saw'," the female rapper continued her explanation. "It was dope." The music video is directed by TAJ and was filmed in Los Angeles.
In addition to shooting "Lil Freak" video with the Young Money rapper, Usher has also another video in the editing room. This time round, he films it for his single "OMG", works with Anthony Mandler and recruits Black Eyed Peas' will.i.am to make a cameo in this video.
"Let's just say that the video is a spectacle," the director told Rap-Up. "It really emphasizes what we love about Usher and the character and the icon that he is, and most importantly, it's really a video that showcases his superstardom."
Both "Lil Freak" and "OMG" are taken from Usher's March 30 release "Raymond vs. Raymond".
- 'Fate of the Furious' Will Start a New Trilogy, Vin Diesel Says
- Nicki Minaj Flaunts Her Body in Gucci Mane's 'Make Love' Music Video
- See David Beckham's Face Ruined for 'King Arthur' Movie!
- Lamar Odom Admits to Drugs Abuse and Multiple Affairs During Khloe Kardashian Marriage
- Pennywise the Clown Preys on Kids in 'It' Teaser Trailer
- Portia de Rossi Wants Ellen DeGeneres to Enter Rehab
- Kelly Ripa Involved in Drug Overdose Scandal
- Justin Timberlake Teases His Upcoming Collab With Timbaland and Pharrell