Holly Madison Goes Green for St. Patrick's Day
Pumped up with the holiday spirit, Holly Madison celebrated St. Patrick's Day in a revealing green costume. The former Playboy girl rang in the Irish festivity by hanging out at O'Shea, the only Irish-themed casino in Las Vegas Strip, with Brian "Lucky" Thomas who dressed up as leprechaun.
At the noon celebration, Holly was seen holding tall glass and lollipop which are both green. She also challenged people on beer pong games. This will continue in three days to come as a part of the four-day-long block party organized by O'Shea.
Holly wrote on her Twitter about the March 17 celebration, "Channeling my inner Celtic princess for ...beer pong with a leprechaun!" Later she added, "I love wearing costumes all the time. I should be a Harajuku girl."
- Amy Poehler and Seth Meyers Revive 'SNL' 'Really?!' Segment to Mock Pro-Trump Protesters
- Halsey Slams Quavo, Calls Iggy Azalea a 'F**king Moron'
- Choa Announces She's Leaving AOA, Insists It's Not Because She's Pregnant
- Will Jared Leto Reprise The Joker Role for Harley Quinn Spin-Off?
- 'Transformers: The Last Knight' Posts Lowest Opening in the Franchise
- Ashton Kutcher Claims He Had Hooking Up Agreement With Mila Kunis
- Free the Nipple! Stella Maxwell Goes Braless in Racy Mesh Top
- DeMario Jackson Not Returning to 'Bachelor in Paradise' After Scandal. What About Corinne Olympios?