Holly Madison Goes Green for St. Patrick's Day
Pumped up with the holiday spirit, Holly Madison celebrated St. Patrick's Day in a revealing green costume. The former Playboy girl rang in the Irish festivity by hanging out at O'Shea, the only Irish-themed casino in Las Vegas Strip, with Brian "Lucky" Thomas who dressed up as leprechaun.
At the noon celebration, Holly was seen holding tall glass and lollipop which are both green. She also challenged people on beer pong games. This will continue in three days to come as a part of the four-day-long block party organized by O'Shea.
Holly wrote on her Twitter about the March 17 celebration, "Channeling my inner Celtic princess for ...beer pong with a leprechaun!" Later she added, "I love wearing costumes all the time. I should be a Harajuku girl."
- Mantis Reveals Star-Lord's Deep Dark Secret in 'Guardians of the Galaxy 2' New Trailer
- Watch: Rita Ora Drops Her Top in Raunchy Love Advent Video
- Britney Spears Gets Surprise Birthday Cake on Stage at 2016 Jingle Ball
- Granger Smith Broke His Rips and Punctured His Lung After Falling From Stage
- Madonna Wants to Remarry Sean Penn for $150,000 at Miami's Art Basel
- Chris Evans Feels 'Rage' Over 'Last Tango in Paris' Real Rape Scene
- Mariah Carey Not Too Keen on Comparison Between Her Alter Ego Bianca and Beyonce's Sasha Fierce
- Mark Wahlberg Criticizes Fellow Celebs Who Talk About Politics