Holly Madison Goes Green for St. Patrick's Day
Pumped up with the holiday spirit, Holly Madison celebrated St. Patrick's Day in a revealing green costume. The former Playboy girl rang in the Irish festivity by hanging out at O'Shea, the only Irish-themed casino in Las Vegas Strip, with Brian "Lucky" Thomas who dressed up as leprechaun.
At the noon celebration, Holly was seen holding tall glass and lollipop which are both green. She also challenged people on beer pong games. This will continue in three days to come as a part of the four-day-long block party organized by O'Shea.
Holly wrote on her Twitter about the March 17 celebration, "Channeling my inner Celtic princess for ...beer pong with a leprechaun!" Later she added, "I love wearing costumes all the time. I should be a Harajuku girl."
- 'Game of Thrones' Set Pics: Look Who's Also Back for Season 7!
- Are They Really Dating? Drake Already Introduces Taylor Swift to His Mom
- Ouch, It Looks Painful! Hugh Jackman Suffers Gunshot Wounds in New 'Logan' Image
- Jasmine Tookes to Rock Victoria's Secret New Fantasy Bra. See and Get Details of the $3M Lingerie!
- J.J. Abrams' 'God Particle' Is Reportedly the Next 'Cloverfield' Movie
- Is This What Tom Hiddleston Thinks of Taylor Swift Getting Close With Drake?
- 'Sherlock' Season 4 Gets Premiere Date. Mark Your Calendar!
- Gavin Rossdale Signs Publishing Deal With Roc Nation