Holly Madison Goes Green for St. Patrick's Day
Pumped up with the holiday spirit, Holly Madison celebrated St. Patrick's Day in a revealing green costume. The former Playboy girl rang in the Irish festivity by hanging out at O'Shea, the only Irish-themed casino in Las Vegas Strip, with Brian "Lucky" Thomas who dressed up as leprechaun.
At the noon celebration, Holly was seen holding tall glass and lollipop which are both green. She also challenged people on beer pong games. This will continue in three days to come as a part of the four-day-long block party organized by O'Shea.
Holly wrote on her Twitter about the March 17 celebration, "Channeling my inner Celtic princess for ...beer pong with a leprechaun!" Later she added, "I love wearing costumes all the time. I should be a Harajuku girl."
- Comic-Con: 'Game of Thrones' Teases Season 7 With Production Video
- 'Kong: Skull Island' Poster Reveals First Look at the Beastly King
- Amber Rose Defends Kanye West Amid Taylor Swift Feud, but Begs Him to 'Stay out of the News'
- Comic-Con: Check Out 'The Walking Dead' Season 7 and 'Fear the Walking Dead' Season 2B Trailers
- 'The Bachelor' Star Chris Soules' Ex Whitney Bischoff Is Engaged Again
- Comic-Con: 'Scream Queens' Stars Share Details of Season 2, Colton Haynes' Cast in Mystery Role
- Dakota Johnson Channels 'Fifty Shades' Character in This Provocative Photo
- Celine Dion Slays Her Impressions of Rihanna, Cher and Sia on 'Tonight Show'