Holly Madison Goes Green for St. Patrick's Day
Pumped up with the holiday spirit, Holly Madison celebrated St. Patrick's Day in a revealing green costume. The former Playboy girl rang in the Irish festivity by hanging out at O'Shea, the only Irish-themed casino in Las Vegas Strip, with Brian "Lucky" Thomas who dressed up as leprechaun.
At the noon celebration, Holly was seen holding tall glass and lollipop which are both green. She also challenged people on beer pong games. This will continue in three days to come as a part of the four-day-long block party organized by O'Shea.
Holly wrote on her Twitter about the March 17 celebration, "Channeling my inner Celtic princess for ...beer pong with a leprechaun!" Later she added, "I love wearing costumes all the time. I should be a Harajuku girl."
More Holly Madison News
- Miranda Lambert Already Plans to Get Married to Anderson East?
- New 'Max Steel' Trailer Highlights the Superhero's Origin
- Selena Gomez Reportedly Enters Rehab After Drug Abuse due to Christina Grimmie's Death
- Rick Ross Is Gearing Up for His Next Collab With Skrillex
- 'America's Got Talent' First Five Finalists of Season 21 Revealed
- Chris Brown Accuser Told Her Friend Singer's 'About to Go Down' After Alleged Gun Incident
- 'Game of Thrones' Casts First New Addition for Season 7
- P. Diddy Teases Snippet of Cassie's New Single 'Make Up'