Nicole Scherzinger Opens Up Internal Conflict in Pussycat Dolls
Like it was previously promised by Ryan Seacrest, Nicole Scherzinger indeed was confronted by the "American Idol" host with questions surrounding The Pussycat Dolls' split.
"A couple of girls have left the group because they wanted to go and do their own projects," the singer said during March 17 interview. "I'm the only withstanding member."
Nicole was also quizzed about the rumored internal conflict which drew the all-girl group apart. To that question, she responded, "One of the [girls] I was closest to, she did something that disappointed me." She didn't name who the Doll is though.
When pressed about the PCD's new album, she stated, "The Dolls album that may come out late this year." She added, "Right now I'm doing some music that I'm really excited about. ... and it's under my name!"
Additionally, she talked about her junior Justin Bieber who tried to hit on her when recording "We Are the World 25 for Haiti". She shared, "He's a heartbreaker already. .. When I was recording 'We Are the World', I was talking to Lionel Richie, Toni Braxton - there was a bunch of us in the room, - and little Justin just walks in, he sits back, he puts his hand on his hips, and looks at me and goes, 'I can't take it. I gotta leave. You're too gorgeous.' And he walks out."
Beside having a chat with Nicole Scherzinger, Ryan Seacrest also talked to Barry Manilow via phone. He asked about "Glee" rumor to which the singer answered, "God, I hope you're right! I haven't gotten a phone call yet, but it would be great."
- Check Out First Look at Anthony Hopkins' Odin on Set of 'Thor: Ragnarok'
- Amazon Adapting Martin Scorsese's 'The Departed' Into TV series
- Emma Stone Sings Sad Heartbreak Song in New 'La La Land' Teaser Trailer
- Sarah Paulson Joins Ryan Murphy's 'Feud' as Late Actress Geraldine Page
- Shannen Doherty Settles Health Insurance lawsuit With Ex-Manager Amid Cancer Battle
- Jessa Duggar and Ben Seewald Expecting Baby No. 2
- Back Off! Jay-Z Pushes Away Male Fan for Getting Too Close to Beyonce Knowles
- Jennifer Lawrence Tops Forbes' List of 2016 Highest-Paid Actresses